Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoYoCheese

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Man i hate fans lol. The Joker couldn't beat Lex in that armor. Nor could the flash beat Shazam without tearing the universe to shreds.

Man i hate fans lol. The Joker couldn't beat Lex in that armor. Nor could the flash beat Shazam without tearing the universe to shreds.

The comic fans are the most annoying kind of nerd out there, like really, those motherfuckers like to bitch about how Batman shouldn't be able to win a fight against superman, lmao

The comic fans are the most annoying kind of nerd out there, like really, those motherfuckers like to bitch about how Batman shouldn't be able to win a fight against superman, lmao

Bro, don't get me started. I've been having week long arguments on facebook about this stuff. And on this exact topic of how Batman could only win against Superman if he started the fight with the intend to kill, otherwise it's a no go.

And all of them start because of this game right here, or the Goku vs Superman Death Battle lol that came out.

And i try to leave it alone too.........

I'm not even a comic fan. I do like the properties though. I'm a fan of Justice League, Young Justice, Static Shock and any and all other toons they've come out with. DEFINITELY all the animated movies they release. So because of those i've looked things up over the years and learn a thing or 5 about what these guys have done. And because of it i join the fray.

I dont know much about comics, but the joker stabbed him in the dick! Yeah....the dick! That fight is over.

I dont know much about comics, but the joker stabbed him in the dick! Yeah....the dick! That fight is over.

Robo dick, that suit can't be dented with anyhting Joker carries on him.

Given the Xbox 360's unpopularity in Japan, this isn't really surprising.

Also, that Japanese box art looks cool, but at the same time, I wonder if the game will be dubbed in Japanese or not given that DC Comics is a U.S. company.

Well that pale skin and pointy hood in the trophy pic does seem like Raven.

If Raven and Black Canary are in the roster I guess I'm satisfied then.

Where are you guys seeing this lol, i see nothing.

In the pic for the achievement Ultimate Battler you should seen 2 unconfirmed characters next to Deathstroke, Sinestro, Lex and Joker. It's a pale person in a hood and a blonde haired woman. These two are most likely Raven and Black Canary.