Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoYoCheese

Injustice: Gods Among Us

WHOOPS

= w=

Welp, time to hope [Cassandra Cain/Kate Kane] make it in as DLC

they won't

Hey can we have the Pre-N52 Wonder Woman as a costume? The one with the pants, that was my favorite design (because it looked kick ass, not covered it). Also "meh" if Killer Frost makes it in (seriously have you seen how many Ice based Villains there are in DC...it's almost....Uncanny...)

There's even a DC character with ice powers named Ice. (I wish I was kidding about that one)

I remember hoping long ago that the character shooting ice at Flash in the first trailer was Killer Frost instead of Captain Cold. I am completely surprised now at that high possibility.

I can't help but feel the Winter Wonder Rogues were only considered because NetherRealm needed to project the stylings of Sub Zero on to SOMEBODY (they'll be damned if they let their degrees on iced brush effects go to waste!)

I like Killer Frost over the other Ice character anyway.

There's also a DC fire based character named FIRE. And i wanted her in this game too.

When and why the fuck did Killer Frost ever and I mean ever become populaur?

From the moment that she got Tits.

I am not gonna lie, i know shit about comic books, but from what i heard on SRK Captai Cold would have been a more interesting char than her in terms of personality.

My guess is that They want some sort of balance between female, male ratio or DC is planning to do something with her in the future

All the ice villains were recently in Young Justice, including her. As well as she had a few big moments in Batman Brave and the Bold.

Also she's > other ice villains because she has tits. Freeze is a great character, but i don't wanna imagine his playstyle, seems boring. Captain Cold is both a boring character and similar to Freeze, why would he be a more interesting character than Frost?

Also she's > other ice villains because she has tits. Freeze is a great character, but i don't wanna imagine his playstyle, seems boring. Captain Cold is both a boring character and similar to Freeze, why would he be a more interesting character than Frost?

You wanna talk about boring you must be talking about Frost, she is extremely boring and one note. Seriously she's a dime a dozen psycho who's enver had an intersting story ever. COld has had a ton of great stories and even in the comics he's shown more intersting use of his freeze guns posst and pre new 52. All Frost does is simply shoot frost rays, Cold does all kinds of things from creating wideband beams of absoulte zero to slow down speedsters like Flash, create tons of constructs, and just generally use his gun/powers *His abilities are all his own now in New 52, no gun needed* in intersting and creative ways. Seriously give me one cool and interesting moment Frost has ever had in comics and cartoons? Shes' never never had a story like Rogues Revenge, Iron heights, Rogue War, Born to Run or anything.

You wanna talk about boring you must be talking about Frost, she is extremely boring and one note. Seriously she's a dime a dozen psycho who's enver had an intersting story ever. COld has had a ton of great stories and even in the comics he's shown more intersting use of his freeze guns posst and pre new 52. All Frost does is simply shoot frost rays, Cold does all kinds of things from creating wideband beams of absoulte zero to slow down speedsters like Flash, create tons of constructs, and just generally use his gun/powers *His abilities are all his own now in New 52, no gun needed* in intersting and creative ways. Seriously give me one cool and interesting moment Frost has ever had in comics and cartoons? Shes' never never had a story like Rogues Revenge, Iron heights, Rogue War, Born to Run or anything.

And the best part is you still lost because COLD STILL DOESN'T HAVE TITS.

Read my little comment again and you see where i stand. What they do story wise doesn't matter AT ALL, it's about what they do on a regular basis battle wise and how it can transfer to a fighting game, PLUS TITS. Freeze and Cold in general would be very awkward to make into a character, while Frost is lady SubZero. Meaning SubZero with TITS (which everyone wants)

frost%203.jpg

What is her backstory anyway? Some love crazed woman who now hates all men and wants to freeze them out? Isn't that like half of all evil women? SO INTERESTING.

But she does have tits, and her powers are her own.

Also a note, it was Killer Frost that was on that Trophy leak way back, not Raven.

She isn't popular. She's in the game because Boon specifically said that they would be adding some obscure characters, but apparently everyone forgot about that...

She isn't popular. She's in the game because Boon specifically said that they would be adding some obscure characters, but apparently everyone forgot about that...

lol nobody said she was, hell i didn't even know about her til Young Justice 2 years ago.

lol nobody said she was, hell i didn't even know about her til Young Justice 2 years ago.

Never watched Justice League? She also appears in Unlimited.

Never watched Justice League? She also appears in Unlimited.

Oh i have, it was just that show ended 7 years ago lol. Smaller character and details i don't remember.

i like batman's chara specific button a lot. does anyone else in the full cast have a similar one? i wish you had more ways to angle it and i wish you could just spend one bat at a time if you had three, but oh well

game seems interesting, ill try it more when its actually out

with a dumb button layout and no button configure with it.

Stupid.

You can configure them ...just not in the demo. As for why the fuck NRS did not include it, your guess is as good as mine.

i like batman's chara specific button a lot. does anyone else in the full cast have a similar one?

What about it do you like?