Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YoYoCheese

Injustice: Gods Among Us

We don't know how much she talks to other characters though, not yet lol.

Also numerous times Zatanna has absorbed and/or became one with Dr Fate. She has also learned some of his magic, for she is awesome. And her father is Dr Fate for some time as well.

She does look fun indeed, first character since Deathstroke was announced that i thought looked good enough for me to divert. LOBO as a character is cool enough, but he is ass so that's a no go.

We don't know how much she talks to other characters though, not yet lol.

That's not what I meant by "back talking" :kitty:

But yeah, Dr. Fate is Sorcerer Supreme the epitome of order magic ~(*^*)~

Zatanna's tough to use due to the ass range on her normals and I hate buffering back forward commands SO MUCH in this game. However she's so worth it due to being able to knock Superman out of the sky at any given time due to her ring projectile. It got me a ragequit and I'm loving it.

I just find myself messing up teleport, not bf. I hate that motion since there's no buffering.

Seriously Nrs? No buffering and no Tks?

Started playing this game again. My Deathstroke stuff still works so I'm happy. Once I get enough points I'll be getting the Season Pass, along with MM and Zatanna.

I hear Zatanna is the Anti-Superman.

This "garbage" made money lol, and at the end of the day that's all that matters~

#putcassandracainininjustice2

This "garbage" made money lol, and at the end of the day that's all that matters~

#putcassandracainininjustice2

Gravity made money, that doesn't mean it's ripe for a sequel.

And Cassandra could be a Batgirl skin.

EDIT: And i'm mostly talking about the plot for the story mode portion. Superman pills to excuse the lack of blood was retarded.

I wouldn't mind if they decide to revamp some gameplay mechanics and characters in general.

The trait function seems so underdeveloped when compared to BB for example, add some characters having some crappy strings and not so good tools overall while others have it all, is not as bad with MK, but there is a need of improvement.

I wouldn't mind if they decide to revamp some gameplay mechanics and characters in general.

The trait function seems so underdeveloped when compared to BB for example, add some characters having some crappy strings and not so good tools overall while others have it all, is not as bad with MK, but there is a need of improvement.

Yeah I agree the whole trait thing needs to be completely redone for some characters. Some characters had a trait button that didn't help their gameplay what-so-ever (Harley, Cyborg, Joker) while some others had traits that worked a little too well for what they did (Superman, Batman, Doomsday)

a muach more ballace need to be done with character. some just got little to no treatment. one thing i want change i show push block function. tracking ability being more limited, acrobatic character ( flash/raven)  haven't some incentive to use intractable.

I got Vita Injustice when it was on sale for about 12 bucks and I'm really liking it. I wish I was capable of using someone other than Ares, and I really wish I could get Raven to work, but I like it. It feels like I'm playing a comic book.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Capcom have nothing to do with MK and IGAU.

Where did I say they did?

They would have to censor the fatalities again, but I think fans would be a lot more forgiving if it wasn't a steaming turd like the original MK vs. DCU.