Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

Confirmed, I got the Friday before off so I'll probably head up that day. I'm thinking I'll probably end up carpooling with Brandinoli and PopeTemmy so we might just split a room, I'll have to talk to them beforehand. I'll prereg later today when I get home.

Me and possibly some other SFL BB players (they are not confirmed yet) will be there all day Friday. Stickbug says he has the hotel room Friday but idk if he means during the day time. Either way we should meetup and play some Persona and BB <3

Me and possibly some other SFL BB players (they are not confirmed yet) will be there all day Friday. Stickbug says he has the hotel room Friday but idk if he means during the day time. Either way we should meetup and play some Persona and BB <3

I won't be checking in until later that day.

Haha, ended up having 3 guys decide they'll carpool with me. So went ahead and reserved my own room, so it'll be me, Brandinoli, PopeTemmy, and Circuitous splitting a room it sounds like.

make that 4 people with amammamammamamaa

also anyone got green they can supply a cool canadian with?

its hard enough to get over the border as it is already

Montreal is getting in there! reservation for hotel complete. pretty much 7-10 people from mtl attending the ''confiture estivale'' awwww yeah. get hype for the invasion!!!!!!

I'm probably going to attend this. I'll have to make sure my boyfriend's okay with coming, he's disliking how much I've been traveling without him. xP But I'm looking forward to BB and Persona!

All you Guilty players better be coming out. Not driving 9+ hours to not have casuals. Don't want to this to be another Final Round.

St1ckbug is the GG BB and p4U team leader, if you have any question about thoses games ask him.

Ps you can still ask me stuff to lol.

Saturday.

Time: TBD.

cool so then (just making sure) would it be possible to drive down on saturday and just enter those two and leave that night? i know there is also venue fee i just want to make sure they will only be on that one day and not over two (not that id make it that far lol)

Yes, I want to get BB, GG and P4U singles out of the way Saturday. Sunday will be for side tournaments and a special team event I have planned.

All you Guilty players better be coming out. Not driving 9+ hours to not have casuals. Don't want to this to be another Final Round.

Toronto is going to have a strong showing, a lot of us are Guilty Gear players