Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

When are the MTL and Toronto guys showing up? There's a Rita's 5 minutes away from the venue, so we could go Friday night if you show up before 10PM.

Toronto is going to have a strong showing, a lot of us are Guilty Gear players

Sweet. I think the last time I played Canada was at one of the Season Beatings.

I've already booked a double room, so far it's gonna be me and 4 others in it so we could probably sell some floor space. Not sure on an upper limit, maybe 3 more people?

When are the MTL and Toronto guys showing up? There's a Rita's 5 minutes away from the venue, so we could go Friday night if you show up before 10PM.

Most of Toronto should be there before 10PM.

If you guys fill that room up for sj6, I will make it rain on BB, GG and P4U at NEC 13.

Guys, we need you to show up to this. In order to get more stuff for anime at NEC, we need to show some numbers at Summer Jam.

This is your chance!

anyone from ny going?

i wanna go but if i can it will only be for saturday so i need a ride there and then back same day so i probably won't be able to make it but im 90% sure im going to NEC!

Guys, we need you to show up to this. In order to get more stuff for anime at NEC, we need to show some numbers at Summer Jam.

This is your chance!

Hey I might have a new room for you guys at nec13.

Ps I'm going to take care of you guys for sj6 to.

Here saying that I'm gonna try to get AXIStheBeast from MI to come out here, he'll be staying in our room most likely.

i wanna go but if i can it will only be for saturday so i need a ride there and then back same day so i probably won't be able to make it but im 90% sure im going to NEC!
l should rephrase, who's going so l can share a room. the more ppl in a room the better since that means less cost for everyone. im fine sleeping wherever even the floor

I might just book another room since I know NY is going to be a bunch of slackers and wait till last minute like usual.

Also, remember to pre-register guys, it saves you $10!!! That's the price for some Rita's AND Chinese take-out.

I just got paid, PLEASE tell me rooms are still available?! I'm going to talk to my ride tomorrow so we can plan the drive up there! So far it's SenXXi, Chaos_Kalibur and myself going. Hoping Moy_X7 can get funds by August, if so, he will be joining us for the ride.

Midwest/Canada Invasion! Let's make it happen!