Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

Please tell me I can use pad for the BB tournament (I promise I won't turn off my controller during other players' matches).

As long as you desync after your match it's fine.

Hey St1ckBuG, how much room is going to be available for the GG/BB/P4U/whatever? I heard it has been cramped at past NECs, and I was just wondering if that was going to be the case at Summer Jam.

Hey St1ckBuG, how much room is going to be available for the GG/BB/P4U/whatever? I heard it has been cramped at past NECs, and I was just wondering if that was going to be the case at Summer Jam.

Sounds like we're getting more room for SJ and NEC. Asking me exactly how much room we're going to have is like asking me how many people I expect to show up. Will the room be packed? Beats me. Won't know till the day of.

NEC was crammed cause we had KoF in there as well, so it was like throwing a whole other mess of new bodies into that packed room.

Eric, where do you plan on putting us for Summer Jam? What games are going to be in the same room as BB/GG/P4U?

You guys will have the same room at Sj6 but I might put kof in another room.

You guys will have way more space at Nec 13.

So Zinac, to answer your question:

-If we have the KoF players in there it's going to be cramped.

-If it's just the BB/GG/P4U/MB/AH stuff going on we'll be fine since they're all the same players.

Well what I read on the SRK thread this in the anime room.

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/meetings/room_map_chart.html?propertyID=1047&buildingKey=1005330340&floorKey=1&roomKey=1005330383&uniqueRoomId=1005330383

If the tournaments are going to be big enough to travel that far, that room is going to be packed.

So Zinac, to answer your question:

-If we have the KoF players in there it's going to be cramped.

-If it's just the BB/GG/P4U/MB/AH stuff going on we'll be fine since they're all the same players.

Just paid my registration fee. I am in there! so is the 10 v 10 happening on Friday or after the tournament?

If the 10v10 really is on Friday, I hope it will be late at night (like at midnight lol) since I won't even be in Philadelphia until around 11 :(

And we have way more than 10 this time, should we make the teams bigger?

This will be my first tourney being back from Japan for good (or until at least next year), I'm super hype to see everyone!!

Room is booked and registration is paid off. Sen, Chaos and I are in there! Also we might have 2 others with us, that all depends on if they reply to my texts.

Ok people here is what the Sheraton has left as far as rooms go for summer jam 6:

8/24** 24 ROOMS AVAILABLE

8/25** 43 ROOMS AVAILABLE

8/26** 14 ROOMS AVAILABLE

Pre-registering helps us a lot guys. Also, if you can bring setups of BB/GG/P4U please post here. I'll buy you Ritas as a token of my appreciation. I need monitors, PS3s (with an HDMI cable), and copies of both BB and P4U. I could also use 2 more CRTs and 2 more PS2s with GGAC.

Anything helps, even if you can only bring 1 thing.

People came through at ECT with helping me out, let's see if you guys can step it up for Summer Jam!

Pre-registering helps us a lot guys. Also, if you can bring setups of BB/GG/P4U please post here. I'll buy you Ritas as a token of my appreciation. I need monitors, PS3s (with an HDMI cable), and copies of both BB and P4U. I could also use 2 more CRTs and 2 more PS2s with GGAC.

Anything helps, even if you can only bring 1 thing.

People came through at ECT with helping me out, let's see if you guys can step it up for Summer Jam!

P4U with Monitor should be NP for PS3.

l can bring my copy of bb and p4u (if l have it). i'd bring my ps3 too, but i'd like to keep it home for my sisters while i'm away.

I'm definitely going and can bring a PS3 as well as a copy of P4A.

I would bring my monitor too but I'm not sure of the lag on it cuz I'm a scrub :/

I can bring my P4U and my monitor.

Let me know for sure if you need it.