Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

Room List

Myself

DC + 1

Mynusdono

AnFox

DaiAndOh

EOD

TD

Lich + 2

mikenapalm

VashTS

Komidol

SKD

Rokunaya

Achtzehn

Darkcloud + 1

I STILL NEED MONITORS.

Who needs a room? $20 for the whole weekend.

I should be able to make it barring anything serious. Although I can't bring a monitor, will you accept liquor?

Please good sir. If I drive I will bring my monitor.

Chaz dagawd.

I should be able to make it barring anything serious. Although I can't bring a monitor, will you accept liquor?

Sounds good.

l have $20 stickbug. do you mind housing me for the weekend? it's only me, no others coming with. no stowaways in my bag.

im still pretty set on going, but now l have to see if l have to work sometime that weekend - l probably do. i'll try to request a day off if so. lf l cant go this time though theres always next year.

St1ck can I get in on this room? I'm actually gonna follow through this time. Making sure I have off for this shit even if I will be so awful at pressing buttons.

I need a spot! Would it be too much if I were to say... me +2? If so, I can always just tell my one friend to fuck off. lol and it could be me +1

St1ckbug... can I room with you as well. I don't have a monitor to bring , however I can bring a fair bit of booze .... everyone loves booze , right ?

TD if you don't come you'll break my heart forever. Ask for the day off now so your boss knows like a month in advance... That's what I did.

Hey alan any chance I can get in on your room? It's not the end of the world if there's already too many people since I have a place to stay already (it's like 20 minutes outside philly so its not like its that bad, but I can't drink all night if I have to drive back). Also fucking HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!

EDIT: Sorry Big E forgot to mention, put me down for P4A, GG, and MB if its on the list (even if it isn't I know it will be there).

Gonna have to ask if there's anyone else out there looking to get in a room? 35 bucks for an entire weekend would be perfect, but if you can't make that much let me know and we'll work something out. Thanks.

Gonna have to ask if there's anyone else out there looking to get in a room? 35 bucks for an entire weekend would be perfect, but if you can't make that much let me know and we'll work something out. Thanks.

If I can't work something out with my friend, I might Pm you.

I know I've already told people that they can room with me, but I need to start keeping track of it. I booked 2 rooms for that weekend: Friday - Sunday.

Who needs a room? $20 for the whole weekend.

Same thing here sir. At least consider me.

I will get a list today of how many rooms are left.

hey, is persona gonna be part of the main game lineup?