Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

Rooms are almost gone.

Also I will update everything Monday.

Alan we will talk about the start time for everything this weekend.

hi everyone!

can anyone give me a ride and have a floor to sleep on?

i'm more than happy to put in a little extra money (after the gas split, of course) if i'm a bit out of the way for you. i'm gonna buy some booze too if yall are down.

i'm really focused on doing p4a commentary, so pm me if there's details to work out. i really want to support persona 4 arena super hard here.

i live in north jersey, 20m out of manhattan, i believe i'm on the way for anyone in the north east.

Hey alan .. is there a way that I could catch a ride out to SJ with you ? Just askin'

Nope. My car will be beyond full with 2 people and equipment.

Equipment List

St1ckBuG (1 CRT + 1 PS2 + 1 GGAC + 1 Monitor)

LordKnight (1 PS3 + 1 BBCSE + 1 P4U)

Amadeous (1 CRT + 2 PS2 + 2 GGAC + 2 PS3 + 2 P4U + 1 BBCSE)

Shinsyn (1 PS3 + 1 BBCSE + 1 P4U)

Mr. Mortified (2 Monitors + 1 PS3 + P4U + BBCSE)

Montreal (4 Monitors + 4 PS3 + 4 P4U + 4 BBCSE) [Tentative]

OchiChernye (1 PS3 + 1 P4U)

Vash (1 Monitor)

Darkcloud (1 Monitor)

CRTs: 2

PS2s: 3

GGAC: 3

Monitors: 8

PS3s: 10

P4U: 10

BBCSE: 8

Please review the equipment list and tell me if you can bring something OR if you can't bring something anymore. I want this list finalized 100% by next week so I know exactly what I'm going into the tournament with.

Not entirely certain on the CRT now, I'll know by the end of the week for sure though.

Is there still any room left in your room Alan? I meant to post this like a week ago but I forgot since I said I was gonna wait and total my expenses for this and NEC (I might be confirmed for NEC if I'm left with enough after SJ).

Is there still any room left in your room Alan? I meant to post this like a week ago but I forgot since I said I was gonna wait and total my expenses for this and NEC (I might be confirmed for NEC if I'm left with enough after SJ).

Hit up SenXXi. I'm beyond capped.

alan, if you need more space i can stay with someone else

We lost 2 of our invaders so I've got space in my room, also we're bringing another set of BB/P4U on ps3 if we need to

We lost 2 of our invaders so I've got space in my room, also we're bringing another set of BB/P4U on ps3 if we need to

Sending you a pm shortly.

Does that mean all of Canada (Montreal + Toronto) is bringing down 5 complete setups?

What day is Toronto showing up? Friday?

Does that mean all of Canada (Montreal + Toronto) is bringing down 5 complete setups?

What day is Toronto showing up? Friday?

I believe we'll be showing up all on Friday. Some of us are taking the bus though so I'm not sure what time exactly we'll all be there.

Does anyone play Smash64 or Bloody Roar 3? I can't bring much with me on the flight but if anyone can bring a Wii with Smash 64 (I guess an N64 could work too, but I'm ass with that controller) or a PS2/Gamecube/Xbox (original) with Bloody Roar 3/Primal Fury/Extreme I am down to play (and money match!)

It's a long shot but you know, might as well try. If you bring Bloody Roar 4 I will spit in your face.

As long as magus can take both my monitors and ps3 we have 2 monitors.

Sent from my HTC Panache using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone play Smash64 or Bloody Roar 3? I can't bring much with me on the flight but if anyone can bring a Wii with Smash 64 (I guess an N64 could work too, but I'm ass with that controller) or a PS2/Gamecube/Xbox (original) with Bloody Roar 3/Primal Fury/Extreme I am down to play (and money match!)

It's a long shot but you know, might as well try. If you bring Bloody Roar 4 I will spit in your face.

Funny, I'm only good on a 64 pad in Smash 64....

With my PS3 and BB/P4U we have 2 complete setups, yeah?

Sent from my HTC Panache using Tapatalk 2

We'll have to figure out a time next week for me to pick up all your shit to bring down.

TD if you don't come you'll break my heart forever. Ask for the day off now so your boss knows like a month in advance... That's what I did.
sorry to disappoint you mate, but it looks like l might not be going this year. alas, time will tell.

With my PS3 and BB/P4U we have 2 complete setups, yeah?

as long as i get my bb back from linear, then yes

i still haven't gotten it back since toryuken

and i'll make sure to buy glasses and colors for p4