Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

I need to change my switches on my stick, I was wondering what were my chances of buying parts on the spot? I really need to put my hands on a SparkCE

Sry, im working from the hours of 1 to midnight so i dont check too often. I think we have one more ps3 coming too. Bibi, need me to bring some buttons with me? Or why dont you just buy and send it down to someone in the tourney?

Sent from my HTC Panache using Tapatalk 2

Dunno my money is already in USD and I don't really play BB atm since this doesn't exist anymore in Montreal so it can wait until SJ and when I went to ECT Bob The Builder was there and was stocked in GodLikeControls parts so I thought that maybe he could hook me up.

But yeah if someone is willibg to order a SparkCE for me I'll be more than glad to pay him for it at SJ .

fuck what l said earlier, i'm coming! not sure about timing or w/e, l hope the cheap chinese bus runs hella late lol

Dunno my money is already in USD and I don't really play BB atm since this doesn't exist anymore in Montreal so it can wait until SJ and when I went to ECT Bob The Builder was there and was stocked in GodLikeControls parts so I thought that maybe he could hook me up.

But yeah if someone is willibg to order a SparkCE for me I'll be more than glad to pay him for it at SJ .

gonna make sure i get a pic w/ gummo with our SRK TTT shirts on for sure~

I can always ask him if he has any

fuck what l said earlier, i'm coming! not sure about timing or w/e, l hope the cheap chinese bus runs hella late lol

greyhound is 24/7 right?

I got you BiBi. Just bring me $55 to SJ and we're cool.

BTW, do you guys need a mixer? I just upgraded mine so I have my old one just laying around... you can just have it if you want.

I don't know what to say other than stay godlike, we were recently discussing bout getting a audio mixer for our community and you come up with that. Not sure what are the regulations for bringing alcohol across the border but worst case scenario next time you come over I'll treat you with some of our home beers for that. That's saving me a lot.

I got you BiBi. Just bring me $55 to SJ and we're cool.

BTW, do you guys need a mixer? I just upgraded mine so I have my old one just laying around... you can just have it if you want.

i'll take it :3

I don't know what to say other than stay godlike, we were recently discussing bout getting a audio mixer for our community and you come up with that. Not sure what are the regulations for bringing alcohol across the border but worst case scenario next time you come over I'll treat you with some of our home beers for that. That's saving me a lot.

The AC adapter is cracked but it works fine. I'll see if I can get it back to not looking like shit before SJ.

I'm bringing two growlers of Unibroue to SJ :D

I found a liquor store down here that carries about 8 different kinds!

I don't think I ever said that I was bringing a monitor. I did however say that I was bringing some booze. I'm working out the logistics of how I'm getting out there though. If anyone can scoop me from the Toms River area , that would be great !

The AC adapter is cracked but it works fine. I'll see if I can get it back to not looking like shit before SJ.

I'm bringing two growlers of Unibroue to SJ :D

I found a liquor store down here that carries about 8 different kinds!

alright now that you know how gdlk Unibroue is, we'll have to show you the lesser known stuff that we do up here. Unibroue is the mainstream good stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_breweries_in_Quebec right there you have the incomplete list of the mightiest shit we can offer up here. (in Quebec)

Hey, Me and a friend will be arriving around 12 pm, would that be early enough, or should we get there even sooner?

On Saturday, please show up before 12. I have no idea how many people will be entering P4U, so I want to get started ASAP.

So Just registered, sorry it ended up being at the last minute for preregistration. Now I'm pretty much set to go to this. Anyone from up around north jersey going to this? Wondering if I can maybe hitch a ride with someone (I'll pitch in for gas of course).

you are losing too many setups alan! im willing to bring a full setup (asus, ps3, bbcs and persona) but i dont know if anyone can give me a ride :v i dunno about public transportation :(

is p4 tourney free? because there's no price for it.

P4U - 1pm - ps3 - $250 bonus pot