Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

you are losing too many setups alan! im willing to bring a full setup (asus, ps3, bbcs and persona) but i dont know if anyone can give me a ride :v i dunno about public transportation :(

I'm not sure If I'll even need that many setups. I feel like BB is going to get very few entrants. There wasn't even a tournament for it at TSB? That's a shame.

I asked Eric to hook me up with a couple monitors. We'll see what happens.

is p4 tourney free? because there's no price for it.

P4U will be $10 like everything else.

Can't you check and see how many people have prereged for each game from the website? I mean obviously there will be late entrants but you might be able to get an idea.

i dont even recall having the option to choose which game i wanted to reg for on the site, so i don't think thats an option, it'll all be done at the entrance unless i am mistaken

Oh alright. I should probably get around to registering...

EDIT: One day too late. Sorry, had to wait for my paycheck today!

Actually I still see the link to prereg on the website. Can anyone confirm if I can prereg today or not?

Pre-regs give me no idea how many people are going to enter. The only time it gives you a good number is when it's pre-reg ONLY.

BTW, since you have to drive to get any kind of food in the morning, the AG breakfast is FUCKING GODLIKE. You don't have to leave the hotel and it's only a couple bucks (compared to the expensive hotel food). Bring a toy for charity and be extra godlike.

!!!ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO HEAR THE SETUPS AT SUMMER JAM: BRING HEADPHONES.

JUST TO REMIND EVERYONE, IF YOU WANT TO BE ABLE TO HEAR THE SETUPS AT SUMMER JAM: BRING HEADPHONES.

The stream setup will have audible speakers, but most likely you won't be playing all of your matches on it.

Any type of headphones with a 3.5mm jack works. Please plan ahead!

Please let me know if you cannot bring certain equipment anymore then what I have listed for you. If you are not coming to the tournament anymore and staying in one of my rooms please let me know.

Equipment List

St1ckBuG (1 CRT + 1 PS2 + 1 GGAC + 1 Monitor)

LordKnight (1 PS3 + 1 BBCSE + 1 P4U)

Amadeous (1 CRT + 2 PS2 + 2 GGAC + 2 PS3 + 2 P4U + 1 BBCSE)

Mr. Mortified (2 Monitors + 1 PS3 + P4U + BBCSE)

Montreal (4 Monitors + 4 PS3 + 4 P4U + 4 BBCSE)

OchiChernye (1 PS3 + 1 P4U)

Darkcloud (1 Monitor)

Brandino (1 CRT)

CRTs: 3

PS2s: 3

GGAC: 3

Monitors: 7

PS3s: 9

P4U: 9

BBCSE: 7

Room List

Myself

DC + 1

Mynusdono

DaiAndOh

EOD

TD

Lich

mikenapalm

VashTS

Komidol

SKD

Rokunaya

Achtzehn

Darkcloud + 1

Alzarath

Please let me know if you cannot bring certain equipment anymore then what I have listed for you. If you are not coming to the tournament anymore and staying in one of my rooms please let me know.

Equipment List

St1ckBuG (1 CRT + 1 PS2 + 1 GGAC + 1 Monitor)

LordKnight (1 PS3 + 1 BBCSE + 1 P4U)

Amadeous (1 CRT + 2 PS2 + 2 GGAC + 2 PS3 + 2 P4U + 1 BBCSE)

Mr. Mortified (2 Monitors + 1 PS3 + P4U + BBCSE)

Montreal (4 Monitors + 4 PS3 + 4 P4U + 4 BBCSE) [Tentative]

OchiChernye (1 PS3 + 1 P4U)

Darkcloud (1 Monitor)

CRTs: 2

PS2s: 3

GGAC: 3

Monitors: 7

PS3s: 9

P4U: 9

BBCSE: 7

Room List

Myself

DC + 1

Mynusdono

DaiAndOh

EOD

TD

Lich

mikenapalm

VashTS

Komidol

SKD

Rokunaya

Achtzehn

Darkcloud + 1

Alzarath

only 2 crt's? i know you said you didnt need, but just checking again just in case. same deal as before (its on you since i aint going :( ) but if you want it its avail. we can figure a way to get it in your hands over the week.

I might be able to bring one more, I'll have to talk to greats though.

Alright, sounds like Brandino is bringing one with him and Greats, and my car will bring one too, so that's two from our group.

AG breakfast?

-whoops, I didn't see the big ass picture right up there for some reason.

hi everyone!

can anyone give me a ride and have a floor to sleep on?

i'm more than happy to put in a little extra money (after the gas split, of course) if i'm a bit out of the way for you. i'm gonna buy some booze too if yall are down.

i'm really focused on doing p4a commentary, so pm me if there's details to work out. i really want to support persona 4 arena super hard here.

i live in north jersey, 20m out of manhattan, i believe i'm on the way for anyone in the north east.

halp.

im right off the parkway, btw, like 5 minutes.

47e1e3fe-c875-834e.jpg

Ok players this is the last day to pre-reg online so hurry up and save some money, this is also the last day to get a discounted hotel room at the Sheraton, I would rather you guys pay $95+ tax not $159+ tax so hurry up and get your rooms.

I also have some more time and team updates I will post them later today.

Mk games will all take place on sat.

Ok I am flying in tomorrow. Can anyone house me thursday night?

Just read about the teams tourney. I'm super half assed at BB though and never really touched Gear :( Anyone Blazblue/Gear heads want to team up?

Anyone have any space left in their room for Friday/Saturday?

I have a comrade who wants to come but I can't house them myself... :/

Anyone wanna team up with me for the Sunday event? I'll do BB or P4U but I'm ass at GG.

Also @Stick we can use typical ps3 pads and if so we have to desnyc them right?

Anyone have any space left in their room for Friday/Saturday?

I have a comrade who wants to come but I can't house them myself... :/

I've got your friend covered since EOD can't make it. You have LK's contact info right? When you get to the hotel just ask him where my room is.

Anyone wanna team up with me for the Sunday event? I'll do BB or P4U but I'm ass at GG.

Also @Stick we can use typical ps3 pads and if so we have to desnyc them right?

Yes, you may use PS3 pads. If you want to be godlike, remove the battery. If you want to be extra godlike, remove the battery on a Dualshock 3.

Also, if I can't get enough teams for the special event I'll just just make is BB/P4U since the number for GG players that show up will definitely be the limiting factor.

Remember to bring headphones people. I know someone is going to show up and complain that they can't hear the setups. I'm going to tell you to your face to hold that shit. Don't be an idiot.