Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

really? :o LOL! well, i'll be sure to introduce myself to you again next time. XD

do you still play bb? l decided im not going to take persona too seriously, at least not right now.

huh???

l could see myself giving you a dr. pepper, l despise that fucking drink like no one's business. but anyway, didn't we play bb? l asked you were you from dl and you said 'yeah, i'm crossfire'. btw, good ragna, dude! you are a lot better offline, you were pretty fluid man. also, dat 5b.

i'll give my shoutouts sooner or later. l have plenty but i'll have to compress it.

Whoops I meant Axis somehow TD came out lolol, and thanks for the compliment!

I still feel like I shoulda been in top 8. But eh next time.

yeah, mad people were coming up to me saying they need it lol. No one seems to want to play Yosuke with gliding and other tricky shit.

Yeah I'll admit I was kinda salty getting sent out of tournament on the first match. Truth be told I can't even catch netplay Yosukes lol.

patience, grasshopper. let the wind come to you.

Yeah I'll catch the wind one day lol.

It was only my first tournament experience anyway, so I shouldn't be beating myself up about it. :)

Fucking Axis I swear, side-tracking a Tales Of conversation like a boss and stealing wins in raffle. Had a lot of fun but didn't get to play BB enough too many P4U setups not enough for the good games. I'll have proper shoutouts later.

Are the top 8 vids being uploaded for BB and P4U?

Whenever St1ckbug and Jourdal get back to their places and work on it.

Hey uh, I'm bringing a lesbian Kanji player to NEC.

Heading to the airport now, thanks for the games kiddos but next time we need to have an actual day for casuals. Shout outs later.

Okay I am at work, tired, really wish I was still asleep, have way too much crap to do, but dammit it's time to do shoutouts

Shoutouts to:

St1ckbug for not only running a godlike tournament but also dealing with us all trolling him.

Big E for hosting the event and being awesome.

Everyone who visited room 323, aka the room where random games get played, while we were a big Guilty Gear room we still had random VSav, Jojo's, Arcana get played.

Pope Temmy and Circuitous for making an 8 hour car ride bearable, even if Circ made us all late.

Axis for not only getting top 8 in P4U, but also just being Axis and still being hype as hell even if he got to Philly on Thursday and had to sleep in the airport.

Brandino for being NTR'd away from his P4U pools by Order Sol, sitting up in the room playing Guilty Gear when his match was on.

Greats for being awesome and being able to sponsor SiBladeKO, and for bodying people in our room in AH3 and KoF.

SiBladeKO for showing up Friday at 3 AM, "yo is this greats' room?" Glad we could host you.

Casshern for being an overall great guy with a great sense of humor, and helping me take care of our resident drunk.

My big bro Troll Badguy, for getting lost as he got off the bus, stay free to a sense of direction.

Omnisscythe and Jourdal for getting off their bus and not getting lost, and for both being godlike trolls.

The Canadians for being even more hype than anyone had mentioned, you guys are godlike, I wish I could've stayed up more Saturday night and actually been more awake to play some GG, but I was passing out.

Everyone who I played against in Guilty Gear, goddamn I wish I could play this game offline more like this.

The Big E v. St1ckbug matchup, and being able to actually witness it it is in fact as free as you think it is, 10-0 no contest.

MarlinPie, FlashMetroid, and NerdJosh, who were standing outside the Canadian's room Saturday night while we were all playing Gear and none of them even tried to get in.

St1ckbug for trying to do corner IAD Kenroukaku mixup against me and just getting that shit parried, stay free.

DC for being just as loud as I thought he would be, but it was awesome to meet you, sadly we could not get drunk together.

Sogos for showing up even though he can't read this, Unban Sogos 2012 let's go.

Myself for going 0-2 in Guilty Gear tournament even though I was doing really well in casuals, goddamn me suck more.

Jam for being an awesome wife, ya'll waifus are free to her, she is just that godlike.

Team Aru, representing in all three games, hell yeah chinese food too.

Team Mod, jesus christ how many moderators did we have here? Should've gotten a picture with all of us.

Mitsuru's 2B for having 3 frames of invul on it for no fucking reason.

Cirno for forgetting his watch in our room, I wanted Circ to give it to you as a free watch when we passed by you on Sunday morning but nooooooo.

Anyone else I met and talked to but forgot to shoutout to, you guys are in here now too.

Everyone else who entered any of the anime tournaments, because fuck yeah guys that actually go out to tournaments and support them instead of staying on twitter all day.

Anyone who wanted to go but got bodied by real life shit and having to take care of that instead, shit sucks and you have my sympathies. Just make sure you guys are ready for NEC.

Okay now I need to actually start getting work done before I get fired, goddammit though I want sleep.