Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eric

[Aug 25, 2012] SUMMER JAM 6 (Path of The Storm) 8/25--8/26 Philadelphia pa. No... (Philadelphia pa) Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events' sta

The real hype is the Killer Instinct cab

Real Talk that's the first place I'm headed to. I loves me some Black Orchid, there's no other fighting game character like her. Orchid is mai waifu (I hate this term but it's appropriate lol)

And I know Crossfire loves him some Cinder mashing.

Then I guess we'll be whoring down that cab a bit, haven't played KI in ages and my Fulgore is literally rusty

Don't worry I've never played it's original Arcade version before. I've only play SNES version and an emulator with an analog lol.

I will have a who's coming list up by next week.

Also if you coming please book your rooms 67 rooms gone already.

Pretty sure me and 1-2 other people from south Florida are coming to this. Like 90%.

This just in, Sen confirmed for SJ6.

Who grinds their teeth when they sleep? And I don't snore if I can recall.

There was this one girl who warned me about her teeth grinding, and dear lord it was worse. Teeth chattering all night. FUUUU me no gusta PEACE

Well with the most recent developments of SenXXi going, I'm in along with my brother Chaos_Kalibur. I'm sure he'll be up for the BB tournament, I'm not sure what other games though.

Thinking about making this, since I wasn't able to go to ECT. Should have no problem with the flight or getting the days off, but hopefully there's someone I can room with still?

Thinking about making this, since I wasn't able to go to ECT. Should have no problem with the flight or getting the days off, but hopefully there's someone I can room with still?

AFAIK we have one pending spot in our room. Me, Shinsyn, and Chaos_Kalibur are heading there from IL. Theres a hold in there for Moy, but even if he does make it through we will have room for one other person if they don't mind sleeping on the floor. LMK

Alright that might work, but plans have changed and I think I might end up carpooling with Brandinoli. If that's the case I guess we could just split a room, but I'd rather see what's going on.

Oh right, I guess I should mention, I have money so don't expect me to freeload.

Alright that might work, but plans have changed and I think I might end up carpooling with Brandinoli. If that's the case I guess we could just split a room, but I'd rather see what's going on.

Oh right, I guess I should mention, I have money so don't expect me to freeload.

Sure, just let me know withing the next month if there is any updates on your situation

Confirmed, just bought plane tickets. Will prereg online... soonish lol

Confirmed, I got the Friday before off so I'll probably head up that day. I'm thinking I'll probably end up carpooling with Brandinoli and PopeTemmy so we might just split a room, I'll have to talk to them beforehand. I'll prereg later today when I get home.