Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

ACCENT CORE + R LOKETEST INFORMATION

What little info we have now:

• 6H wallbounces.
  • Slide Head gives ground bounce with normal knockdown. No OTG pickups, FRC to combo.
  • j.S causes ground bounce on air hit.
  • Mega Fist causes knockdown.

i don't quite understand the j.S CH ground bouncing on air hit... is it not what it already is?

also we'll have to wait and see if the OTG state is that much of a problem. i'd guess that if the OTG is already when they're bouncing off it'll be problematic, but as we saw in the video, he combo'd into 6HS without that much of a problem. does that mean we'll have to FRC every single time for a combo?

gah, i want footage already : P

j.S CH always ground bounced, but now it seems it doesn't need to be a counterhit to do so.

If Slide Head has a normal knockdown, then it's still useful at full screen to knock the opponent down and then Hammerfall to bridge the gap because of how slow the ground bounce is. For combos, though, it seems we'll have to FRC.

i think that there is a typo in the first post then. it says that it ground bounce on CH and that's about it. : P

Unsure how long they have before opponents can tech from the wallbounce off 6HS. But if it is long enough, then we can now do 6HS into Hammerfall without them hitting the ground before HF connects. I wonder if you can 6HS into Hammerfall cancel and catch them with another normal in the corner? The possibilities!

A new untranslated change list for the 2nd loke test was posted earlier.

http://bitterharmony.se/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4480

I tried to use google translator on it and here are some of the changes:

- 6HS nerf overall. Dizzy stun lowered from 1.5 to 1.0. Minimum damage of 50%. (?)

- j.S can be chained into j.D

- j.D untechable time increased from 16 to 40!!! (?)

- 6K can no longer gatling into 2HS. (?)

- Both Mega Fists knocks down.

- Hammerfall overall nerfed.

- Meter gained from Heat Knuckle decreased and Extend increased. Untechability time for Extend is lengthened.

- Potemkin Buster Damage increased from 140 to 180! No FRC. (?)

- Dead Angle wallbounds (?)

→ + HS

ヒット時の挙動が 壁バウンド になりました。

ダウン復帰不能時間が 25F → 28F になりました。

基底ダメージ補正 50% を追加しました。

気絶値が 1.5 → 1 になりました。

ジャンプ S

空中ヒット時に 相手を 叩きつける ようになりました。

ジャンプ D へのガトリングコンビネーションルートが追加されました。

ジャンプ D

ダウン復帰不能時間が 16F → 40F になりました。

→ + K

攻撃力が 23 → 40 になりました。

しゃがみ HS へのガトリングコンビネーションルートが削除されました。

足払いへのガトリングコンビネーションルートが追加されました。

スライドヘッド

ダウン後の追撃が ダウン追い討ち扱い になりました。

ヒット時の浮きが高くなり、有利時間が延長されました。

フォースロマンキャンセル に対応しました。受付Fは地震部分の攻撃判定の発生と同時です。

メガフィスト(前方)

ヒット時に相手を地面に叩きつけ、ダウンを奪えるようになりました。

メガフィスト(後方)

ヒット時に相手を地面に叩きつけ、ダウンを奪えるようになりました。

ハンマフォール

ガードバランス減少値が 6 → 12になりました。

フォースロマンキャンセル の受付F が攻撃判定の発生した 1F 後になりました。

ダウン復帰不能時間が 18F → 20Fになりました。

攻撃レベルが 5 → 4 になりました。

ハンマフォールブレーキ

フォースロマキャンセル に対応しました。受付Fは 5~10F です。

ヒートナックル

テンションゲージ増加量が 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 24 → 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 6 になりました。

空振り時のみフォースロマンキャンセル に対応しました。受付Fは 24~25Fです。

ヒートエクステンド

テンションゲージ増加量が 19.20 → 37.20 になりました。

ダウン復帰不能時間が 60F → 80F になりました。

ポチョムキンバスター

画面端でのヒット時に追撃可能になりました。

フォースロマンキャンセル 非対応になりました。

遠くに投げ飛ばし間合いが離れるようになりました。

ガードバランス減少値が 6 + 15 になりました。

攻撃力が 140 → 180 になりました。

ジャッジガントレッド

上方向への攻撃判定がやや小さくなりました。

ジャッジガントレッド停止

新規の追加技です。

空中ポチョムキンバスター

フォースロマンキャンセル に対応しました。受付F は相手を放り投げてから 7~9F です。

攻撃判定が横方向に大きくなりました。

デッドアングルアタック

ヒット時の挙動が 壁バウンド → 通常ダウン になりました。

→ + HS

Behavior when a hit is now bound to the wall.

Down time of no return is now 25F → 28F.

Added a 50% base damage correction.

Faint value is now 1.5 → 1.

Jump S

Now strikes the opponent in the air when hit.

Gatling combination route to jump D has been added.

Jump D

Down time of no return is now 16F → 40F.

→ + K

Attack power is now 23 → 40.

Gatling combination route to the HS has been removed crouching.

Gatling Combination foot route to the pay has been added.

Head slide

Will be considered after the chase was down Opportunist down.

Float when hit increases, advantageous time has been extended.

Corresponding to the Roman force was canceled. F reception is synchronized with the occurrence of the attack determination of seismic section.

Mega Fist (forward)

Slammed into the ground when your opponent hits, now Ubaeru down.

Mega Fist (backward)

Slammed into the ground when your opponent hits, now Ubaeru down.

Hammer Fall

Guard balance decrease in value is now 6 → 12.

1F F now after accepting Roman force cancellation of the judgment attack has occurred.

Down time of no return is now 18F → 20F.

Attack level is now 5 → 4.

Hammer Fall brake

Roma was canceled in response to force. F reception is 5 ~ 10F.

Heat knuckle

Increase the amount of tension gauge is now 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 24 → 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 6.

Corresponding to the Roman force was only canceled when swinging. F reception is 24 ~ 25F.

Extended heat

Increase the amount of tension gauge is now 19.20 → 37.20.

Down time of no return is now 60F → 80F.

Potemkin Buster

You can now chase when hit at the edge of the screen.

Became non-Roman Force canceled.

Reach is now far away Fling.

Guard balance decrease in value is now 6 + 15.

Attack power is now 140 → 180.

Judge tread cancer

Attack on the judgment of the direction is now slightly smaller.

Judge tread stop cancer

Add New technology is.

Potemkin Buster air

Corresponding to the Roman force was canceled. F 7 ~ 9F reception is from thrown opponent.

Attack roll was greater in the transverse direction.

Dead angle attack

Behavior when a hit is now usually bound down → wall.

potemkin

6H

now wallbounces

ground untechable time from 25 to 28f

dizzy modifier from 1.5 to 1

j.S

during an air hit, knocks opponent away

can be gattled into j.D

j.D

ground untechable from 16 to 40f

damage increased from 23 to 40

gattling to HS removed

but now you can gattle into sweep (what)

slide head

can connect after a knockdown

gets higher float during hit, longer advantage

can be frc'd after the quake

megafists

cause knockdown

hammerfall

reduces guardbar by 12

can be frc'd 1 frame after the active time

untech increased from 18 to 20f

attack level reduced to 4

hammerfall break

can be frc'd around 5 to 10 frames

heat knuckle

tension gauge increase changed from 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 24 to 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 6

can be frc'd when whiffed from 24-25f

heat extend

tension gauge increase changed from 19.20 to 37.20

untech increased to 80f

potemkin basutaa

can connect attacks when done near screen edge

can not be frc'd anymore

now throws opponent farther

decreases guardbar by 6+15

damage added from 140 to 180

judge gauntlet

upper hitbox shortened

now has an interrupt

air potbuster

added frc during 7-9f

larger horizontal hitbox

dead angle

now knocks down

Still no idea what the 50% on 6H is, though. Forced prorate? That would suck.

Still no idea what the 50% on 6H is, though. Forced prorate? That would suck.

dizzy modifier from 1.5 to 1

Means 6HS applies normal dizzy damage, rather than +50% dizzy damage. This probably removed some of his guaranteed dizzy combos.

No, not that. It's like the third line.

基底ダメージ補正 50% を追加しました。

Coolest basically confirmed it's 50% forced prorate.

dear pot players.

eat a dick.

love, iora

dear pot players.

eat a dick.

love, iora

This :yaaay: I hate Pot :)

Pot buster in the corner is lethal. At least he can't combo from it midscreen :)

slide head

can connect after a knockdown

gets higher float during hit, longer advantage

can be frc'd after the quake

?? Can we connect SH after....dunno Heat knuckle? or 2D o whatever crap with the same purpose and then catch them with the frc?

hammerfall

reduces guardbar by 12

can be frc'd 1 frame after the active time

untech increased from 18 to 20f

attack level reduced to 4

hmm they remove a bit the gain of the guard bar after a hit during defense, no big deal.

the frc time feels weird (well form r-ac they changed the time now changed again, I suposse the time now is rigth after pot "touch" his fists?)

hammerfall break

can be frc'd around 5 to 10 frames

the point in this?

heat knuckle

tension gauge increase changed from 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 24 to 0 + 6.0 x 2 + 6

can be frc'd when whiffed from 24-25f

Finally good news, since we lose our main tool to gain tension (SH) (and still bitching about that) now we can do some combos that finish in HN and proced to play R# style with the changed on PB without worry to much about our tension(I HATE THE FRC LOSS!!!)

potemkin basutaa

can connect attacks when done near screen edge

can not be frc'd anymore (HATE THAT SHIT!)

now throws opponent farther

decreases guardbar by 6+15

damage added from 140 to 180

PB R# style all over again? can we connect f.S and 2S on some char like before? (R#) like Slayer, May, Axl, Anji, etc?

air potbuster

added frc during 7-9f

larger horizontal hitbox

they remove the FB from the apb and make a normal Apb with frc point?...not too shabby (only if they remove the FB part)

still I dont get the exciment of 6HS, ok, the wallbounce is nice, but only noobs, scrubs and daydreamers eat a 6HS in the face. Maybe the whole point is with SH, you frc and do 6Hs near the corner, cancel 6HS into hammerfall break an catch the opp with 2S 2Hs, hammerfallbeak again and tk.apb or whatever fancy shit you want to pull out.

dead angle

now knocks down

to keep our opp in range I guess? not bad.

Loketest PB in the corner could be followed up with damn near anything, including APB loop setups. APB is still a Force Break afaik. Loketest 6H I'd consider a nerf, wallbounce is nice for combos but it prorates 50% on its own, which negates that. Raw or CH would still be good but it's sort of a meh change.

I was re-reading again and made a mistake, heat knuckle tension gain got a HUGE nerf.......the heck??.....why do I feel, whe got only nerf and nerf and a stupid gameplay change? now APb loop feel irrelevant cause whe dont have the tools to generate enough tension, and we lost so many options and we not gain anything. the interrupt in judge gauntlet is stupid, why would I lose 25% tension in a mind game situation with no reward at all?you can do the same with hamerfall break for no tension use. Really, we got a Pot from the R# days if things keeps like that.

=edited=

Well we gained one option, but not sure if we can get it done. In the loketest potemkin can hit a 6HS after a SH cancel and do a mega fist, I noticed that the opponet is launched very high in the air after the 6HS so teorically we can catch them with 2S or 2A after a hammerfall break instead of mega fist.

Still I dont like a bit the changes so far.

I was re-reading again and made a mistake, heat knuckle tension gain got a HUGE nerf.......the heck??.....why do I feel, whe got only nerf and nerf and a stupid gameplay change? now APb loop feel irrelevant cause whe dont have the tools to generate enough tension, and we lost so many options and we not gain anything. the interrupt in judge gauntlet is stupid, why would I lose 25% tension in a mind game situation with no reward at all?you can do the same with hamerfall break for no tension use. Really, we got a Pot from the R# days if things keeps like that.

=edited=

Well we gained one option, but not sure if we can get it done. In the loketest potemkin can hit a 6HS after a SH cancel and do a mega fist, I noticed that the opponet is launched very high in the air after the 6HS so teorically we can catch them with 2S or 2A after a hammerfall break instead of mega fist.

Still I dont like a bit the changes so far.

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the sum of heat fist and heat extend tension gain near equivalent in AC+R and AC?

my impression of them nerfing heat fist's tension rate was because they thought that heat fist into oki was too strong because of stuff like it being comboable off of slide head and how much meter you gained just from doing like 5k/6k 2s heat fist (doesn't doing wall super, slide head -> hammerfall break 5k 2s 2hs heat fist nearly give back the 50% meter spent on the wall? i understand people don't really do this anymore)

did they nerf the meter potemkin gains from walking forward?

also doesn't potemkin have APB loop currently?

and no matter how much you complain... he's still looks nowhere near as bad a / roboky

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't the sum of heat fist and heat extend tension gain near equivalent in AC+R and AC?

my impression of them nerfing heat fist's tension rate was because they thought that heat fist into oki was too strong because of stuff like it being comboable off of slide head and how much meter you gained just from doing like 5k/6k 2s heat fist (doesn't doing wall super, slide head -> hammerfall break 5k 2s 2hs heat fist nearly give back the 50% meter spent on the wall? i understand people don't really do this anymore)

did they nerf the meter potemkin gains from walking forward?

also doesn't potemkin have APB loop currently?

and no matter how much you complain... he's still looks nowhere near as bad a / roboky

meter gain was cut to a 25% from the original ecuation without the heat extend, with heat extend we probably gain a little more but we throw the opponet far from us and that is not the idea.

the loop mirror needed at least 35-40 tension to fill it with Heat N. x2 but never gave back the total tension spend.

APb need at least 50% and who are we kidding, in tournament and "serious" matched you cant blow away that tension with our current meter gain and to land the combo to the APB, or APB loop we need to work our ass more than ever(like in the R# days), the easy way to do the APB loop is in the corner, But without footage from Top-pot players we cant say how our meter gain react to the changes and how often we throw the opponet in ther corner for the setup.

From the videos I saw roboky can do some huge damage (but still I-no and Jam have the upper hand rigth now,and Slayer can still do retarded damage....:vbang:...actually is venom the most retarded with he new super....lol balls bouncing everyehere

I saw some interesting thing with testament in the vid and the damage he score was nice and it could be more if he would be able to catch the opp from the tree relaunch) but Justice is far the worst Character rigth now

If by "everyone" you mean "just Circ, unless they're questioning why he cares," it's because I failed to realize he has APB loops in AC, as I'd never seen them done.

Extremely neat.

:)

Some other stuff I noticed.

- 5P seems to be of a higher level for FAB to do 5P > FB Air buster in the corner after normal PB.

- You can combo off Slide Head in the corner without the FRC. Just 5K them afterwards.

- Dead Angle doesn't wall bounce.

- 6K now chains into sweep. 6K > 2HS taken out? Never saw a Pot player use it so far.

- Enemy floats a little higher after getting hit by CH Hammerfall. Unsure if it was the result of the CH or not.

- Dead Angle doesn't wall bounce.

- 6K now chains into sweep. 6K > 2HS taken out? Never saw a Pot player use it so far.

These were already noted in the 2nd loketest. 6K > 2H is gone.