Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bibiquadium

[CSE] Community Combined Combo Compilation

thread1.png

Community Combined Combo Compilation

What is it?

Its a compilation by all of you Makoto bros and sisters, of various either swag and/or unpractical combos, character specific or not, let's see how mighty our squirrel can be!

Why? And how can I be a part of it?

- I believe that the best answer for this question would be... Why not? I thought it would be fun to do and could be an enjoyable project from within the community. So feel free to unleash those fancy Fatal Counters, Gold Bursts specific or not combos!

- To participate, simply follow the form bellow and after we, as a community, will pick the swagiest combos and combine them into one video which we will then share to the internet, everyone who is a part of it will have their own segment and their name, even their Makoto colors!

Example:

Combo: 2C 214A~D 236236D (2Hits) 44 632146D 66 5D 214A~C~B 5CC 2D[1] 5CC j.B j.D 66 5CC j.CB j.CC 623C~D = 7360 DMG

Conditions: Must be a bit further than midscreen and doesn't work on either Jin or Valk

Gamertag/Nickname: Bibiquadium

Colors:

mk000_00.png

For the first one: Jump cross up > Air dash back > j.CC > 2362366D > 214CD > RC > j.B > Jump Cancel > Gold Burst > 2D > 66C > 214B > j.B > Jump Cancel > Gold Burst > 665D > 214ACB > 5CC > j.B > j.D > The ender was sloppy and dumb because the memory cant record more than 1200 so i finished it fast with 5CC > j.B > 623CD

Second Combo: > Cross Up j.2C > RC > Air Dash Back to cross up > Gold Burst > 66A 2D > 662C 214ACB > 5C 6C > 214B > j.B j.D > 5D > 5CC > TK DP

Corner only:BBS>RC>2D>Gold>Gold>2C>236AD>5B>6A>j.B>j.D>6A>5D>5CC>j.C>j.B.>j.C>j.B>Corona

im not really good at making up combos but i thought i should at least contribute 1 or 2 :D as for colors the 9 one on the first page is my favorite.

Corner also:5B>6A>5B>5CC>236236D(2 hits)> GB>(move a little bit to the left in between burst)>GB>2D>j.B>j.D>6A>5D>5CC>236236D

also can someone try this 1 out 4 me? it should work but im a bit of a failure and cant pull it off

I may not reply much but I keep checking and looking forward to make this happen, even tho P4U's date is nearby and BB's level of interest may be dying down a little.

If you still want to do it

-From semi midscreen on Crouching opponent 5CC > 6BC > GB > 2C > 2D > 214ACB > 5C6C > 214B j.B j.D > 5D > 214ACB > 5CC > j.B j.D > 2362366D

"Another variation: 5CC > 6BC > GB > 5B 6A Cross up BBS > 5D > 5B 6A 2D > 2C 214AD > 5CC > j.B j.D > Ender"

-Your back to the corner 214CD FC > 214ACB > 5CC 2D lvl3 > 2C > 214ACB > 5CC > j.B j.D > 5D > (214ACB) > 5CC > Ender

"Side switch combo from 214CD FC Starter"

-Air to Air j.CC > 623CD > RC > j.B > 2D or 5D > Combo

-2C FC > 214C j.A Whiff ~ j.B > Cross under 66A > BBS > 5D > combo

-214CD > Cross under 66A > BBS > Combo

-j.B Counter hit > 66 BBS >

-Your foe at the corner > 46D FC > 5CC > 214ACB > 2A 5CC 2D lvl3 > j.D > 662C 236AD > 6A 5D > Ender

@GoldChampion: 5CC > 5D > 5CC > GB > GB > 6321466D > 236236D > 2D > j.D > 662C 236AD > Ender

Sadly, she's plain straightforward atm and lacks of diversity. When the match starts your only question is "Am I fighting Jin or Valk" if not you do your usual stuff and if yes well fuck this you just lost 60% of your combos/options.

You can do 5B 6A 2D Combos on Valk and Jin by replacing 5B with 2B (2B 6A 2D)

Made a weird death combo just right now

- Your Back to the corner > 46D FC > 665CC > GB > 66 > GB > 6632146D > RC > 236AD > 5CC > 2D > 2C 214ACD > 5CC > 5D > 214ACB > 5CC > j.B j.D > 214ACB > 5CC > j.B j.D > 2362366D = 10300 Damage... Death to Ragna

"Your HP must be 35% or less. The training dummy was Makoto"

I am more than aware about 2B but it has terrible protation and is mostly useful in wall combos but is almost useless when it comes to corner carry from a midscreen combo, that alone is a killer.

She is certainly more limited in this one than in CS2. But Her Comet Cannon mix-ups do tons of damage. They are indeed escapable, but if your opponent falls for it, it's half their health gone. And it's really easy to pull off, but I'm sure you all know it already.

Basically; Comet-Cannon > Lvl3 Break Shot *wall bounce on counter hit* > quickly dash up, and then give them Hell with whatever torment you can think up.

Highest damage output I got is 4900 or so. Second highest I got is nearly 6k (same combo, but with air throw added. Labled as second-highest because air throw is escapable.)

*Air throw does 2000 damage alone. Damn!*

Hopefully they beef her up in the next installment, but she's not as bad in Extend like everyone else was telling me. I personally think Tsubaki needs to be beefed up too.

Well since i can't think of any single match up that our Squirrel have the advantage ... she's suck ~~~(=w=)

And i do need corner combos off 2c starter, mine is :

2c>236a~d>6a>5d>665cc>2d(1)>5cc>j.b>j.d>214c~d>PF

u can switch with 2d>6c>214b~jb on the bolded part it does about 5700 iirc

Well... we have 2-3 combos and no much is being submited

well i could try some advertising i dunno post this on different BB related places see if we can get at least 1 more person what do you think?