Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shtkn

AC+R Location Test discussion thread

Thanks for that... Wonder what the point of making f+p on ch do less...

Ive noticed the orb sucking in now in videos as well.. I wonder if you can get some misc cross up sorta stuff in the corner now by doing it meaty just barely nudging teh opponent out of the corner and then giving yourself time to make it tricky like that...

I dunno much about frame data but comparing looks like the new follow up to dp actualy has diff timing then the one that just bounces you off the wall FRC wise.. whats the point of that... Although I wonder I know on ground hit in AC the regular one didnt do anything special.. but maybe ground hit this one knocks you against he wall as well...

Looks like light saber should be able to hit after f+k in the air assuming they were hit by it hit enough and dont hit the ground..

Im just thinking of ways to maximize damage etc... Game just seems the same as AC I dont think people are playing it to its full potential months later. I still see the same dp loops in the corner ending with dp then f+hs,to f+k big fireball. I just fail to see how this is the best ender. Id think you should be able to do f+hs, then light saber, it will hit late, then allowing you to do another combo. Or do another DP, to stick aginst the wall. And if your to slow to get in you think then just slide for the very end. It should combo id think.. I know in my videos I do a lot of light saber combos even with no gaurd meter left to still tack on juts that extra damage. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3IPfHfZETI&list=UUFF1QS6Qa_n-pwJEQMPeNTA&index=15

Meh just frustrated game isnt out still and I see the same stuf since the game has been out. Nothing new its boring....

DL ACR wiki was updated, so the list was changed accordingly. Corrections:

- 6K info

- jD CH has higher float then regular hit

- 222H removes OTG state on hit

DL ACR wiki was updated, so the list was changed accordingly. Corrections:

- 6K info

- jD CH has higher float then regular hit

- 222H removes OTG state on hit

wait wut it removes it? Even in AC there are certain set ups where you can OTG lighting into other moves..This would mean that now you can combo after it with out a FRC then.. *Rubs chin*

it always removed otg state on hit. i'ts just a matter of hitting them before they land and go back into otg state.

only difference now is that there's a frc

Well, AC frame data didn't list OTG removal in comments to 222H, so i included it in the list )

Hey guys just to confirm I did get to play the new game for about 20 mins today. Just to confirm what I said was probably possible before hand. Looks like his new bets combo will be the f+hs, jump dust, fall s this does work in his combos although how realsitic it is, I have not had a chance to play with it much. Im guessing after lighting strike FRC you get in my "bro science I can do combo videos but dont know frame data mind" You are probably around +15~16 maybe ish depending on the character. You can indeed to stundipper lighting strike FRC run up combo. However it is very very tight. More realsitically it probably would be better to do a duck hs assuming maybe you are in range for this. I tried f+hs and it looks close but I have not been able to get it in the 10 mins(since i gave the other 10 mins to sol to fool arond with)I tried. But maybe character specificlly you can. Lighting strike unfortuatnely does seem to still have a very high damage buffer on it though. So something like throw frc a combo.. vs a throw lighting strike THEN frc to the same combo does quite a bit less sadly.

Ill probably come out wiht a combo video by this weekend doing some cool stuff as usual hopefully.

Basically what I said it would be stick them to the wall then f+hs, jump dust falling slash sorta thing.. Sadly at least of day one sorta thing looks way to specific, hell im having trouble even getting it combo videoish wise lol. But just f+hs, then jump hs, land combo after it is pretty doable. You can also get double f+hs as well since it hits from so high up. I was able to get the fireball links off it as well that I talked about, but its super specific and doesnt look like you get any better combo off it since your so far away. but the link it self is possible.

You can also do a f+k, hs loop in the corner on air hits. Adding a loop or so if this maybe his most damage option. Comparing damage honestly a lot of the combos do pretty similar damage seem to only vary lets just say by 10 points or so no matter what I do. Not big damage differences.

Sadly sweep deff has damage buffer now, the only light medium and light weight combos where it use to be better to end with sweep to slide actually does less damage generally now even thogh you are adding another hit. Lame...

I have been able to get slide lighting strike frc run up stand slash, from far away but depending on how big the combo is your pretty pressed for being able to do anything since you will just barely touch them as is. Still havnt been able to get f+hs off it though unless I do the aba trick so that probably doesnt count lol.

Anyway still gonna try to come out with some combo videos but I went back and watched my old videos and honestly 5-6 years later, I still dont think anyone has done anything remotely like it. So its hard as I dont really feel like doing the same set up just with a diff ender sorta vibe.. Might just make a real easy sorta "idea" video to play with. Anyway again busy with other stuff but ill try to get some stuff done here this weekend and find something cool.

Yea the 5H>6K air juggle stuff is really damaging. It doesn't work on everyone tho. The Sols fall thru the 6K. Sucks. But works on at least Ky/Robo Ky/May/Slayer/Anji. For Potemkin you have to 2P for pick up I think. 5S isn't fast enough for him (Hits Rky just fine tho.) But You can do like juggle 5H>6K>5S>2H>623H>S>6H>6K easily on most of them. (I had issues with Anji but it looked doable.) Not sure if you can get the 2nd rep. You get pushed back quite a bit.

oh yeah I was able to do that before but the timing on it felt really random and I couldn't get anything out of it with falling j.s

sytha.. Yea you can actually get hs,f+k , hs, f+k, then run in jab vs some characters.... Might be possible to get run in slash vs some...

xlolxlolx... Yea you have to do it as low as possible or else you wont be ablet o trick the game into canceling the dust recovery.

EDIT just tried you can get hs , F+k X3 actually in the air

Two questions for those who have +R:

1) Did Ky's 6P get better or did other characters get nerfed for air pokes? I can 6P Baiken out of j. HS and Order Sol out of j. D, which is amazing.

2) Unlike XX, 3HS does not chain into 2D or anything. At least I could not make that work. Is that correct?

From 4:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=l6tsJZcDJdo&t=267

How can i do the oki in 4:32 i couldn't get j.d hit the opp just the j.s??

just timing and spacing. the j.D needs to hit first to float hte opponent. dunno what other prolbmes you're having.

1) Did Ky's 6P get better or did other characters get nerfed for air pokes? I can 6P Baiken out of j. HS and Order Sol out of j. D, which is amazing.

2) Unlike XX, 3HS does not chain into 2D or anything. At least I could not make that work. Is that correct?

dunno about any changes ot 6P.

correct, 3H is only special and jump cancelable. no other gatlings.

1) It has always been like that. Well-timed 6p beats almost every air-to-ground hit

2) 3h won't chain to 2d, but you can 2d after 3h during block-stun (dunno about xx, but it had been the same in #R for sure).

I don't think 3HS (6HS pre AC) ever cancelled into anything other than jump or a special. It just has a lot of hit stun to be able to run up and combo. #R brought the change of forcing crouch on hit which made it stupid easy to combo afterwards.

Got +R last night, and it took a while to get my game back and get used to 3HS being there lol D: