Sign in to follow this  
Honnou

I-no vs Zappa

:ZA: ZAPPA MATCHUP INFORMATION Poking Game Strategy Specific Punishes Setups/baits Knowledge

i honesty don't think the sword is 3/7 mynus

is that what the japanese players are saying?

Watch match vids, Koichi said it in his blog earlier in AC. And we play Rudy here in NY who along with Fubarduck argurably has the best Zappa in the US.

Sword rapes all her options. u have to lock him down with note but even with tension to frc it its risky since he can CH u with the sword from pretty far. U have to react to his charge forward move and punish with stbt or a well placed S dive. ill see if i have any match vids of me vs. Rudy.

Watch match vids, Koichi said it in his blog earlier in AC. And we play Rudy here in NY who along with Fubarduck argurably has the best Zappa in the US.

Sword rapes all her options. u have to lock him down with note but even with tension to frc it its risky since he can CH u with the sword from pretty far. U have to react to his charge forward move and punish with stbt or a well placed S dive. ill see if i have any match vids of me vs. Rudy.

Agreed. Fubar still plays Zappa?

This is not a bad matchup for I-no compared to ...May, Faust etc. but it's definitely not easy depending on what Zappa gets out, like mynus pointed out. I don't see how I-no is + against Zappa when he has the dog out, maybe if Zappa AND the dog are on the other side of the screen...Usually when Zappa got the dog out, it's because you got hit by a summon or he woke up with it, not good things for you either way. I dislike that 6p, 5hs whiffs on Zappa at farther ranges, but anything into 2d, HCL is great for combos. Anytime Zappa throws a straight ghost at you, that is your signal to HCL through it and knock him down. One of the best times to definitely get your oki on. I'll write later, the Japanese zappa level is pretty high so I still have personal trouble with this match ugh. ;(

Sign in to follow this