Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] Elizabeth Gameplay Discussion

An actual working Guard Cancel would be lovely.
THIS TIMES ONE THOUSAND.

Though, most guard cancels honestly aren't good. Defense in general sucks in P4 unless your character has a good f-action. notice how every high tier character does (except aigis, who has orgia mode backdash :I:).

I really want like a 3B where she throws her 5B diagonally upwards at a 45 degree angle, as well as a j.3B that does the same. And a 6B as an overhead that isn't super useless. And make 2C air unblockable to give her a true 50/50 if we've forced them to block. It's hard enough to get them to block any of her slow ass moves, we might as well get something out of it.

This is making me sad because all these suggestions aren't reality.

I go to play her now and think, "Damn, she really needs a lot more improvement."

still love you Liz

And make 2C air unblockable to give her a true 50/50 if we've forced them to block. It's hard enough to get them to block any of her slow ass moves, we might as well get something out of it.

Seriously?

You know what I like about watching all you players? That you all have this distinct style of play that makes it very interestng to watch. If 2C was air unblockable, I can guarantee that because the mixup is so easy most of you guys would be doing that and it would be no different than watching Mitsuru. It would be very repetitive and monotonous. I'm not saying she shouldn't have an air unblockable 2C because it'll make her more boring btw. I like the variety in you guys, but that mixup would be way too easy, not to mention she gets a heck of a ton of damage from a 2C starter, and it can easily lead to death combos in the corner especially.

Obviously I don't have the game which is why I'm watching what I'm saying, but if they made 2C air unblockable, I would suggest that they nerf it in some ways, something reasonable like lessening the damage she receives from it.

I think we all agree with Bace's idea that her CA should be better, as she's pretty bad defensively.

You know what I like about watching all you players? That you all have this distinct style of play that makes it very interestng to watch.

Awww, Kiba nicely saying I suck.

itt: lol

not gonna lie i laughed pretty hard at the 2C AUB thing

Awww, Kiba nicely saying I suck.

In all honestly I think all of you are pretty good!

TD, Eshi and Giovanni are extremely solid and I think Synthesis and Elochai have improved A lot. Don't think I didn't notice that stupid near death combo you did Elochai lol. Good shit but if I probably would've gotten a little hyped if you used the Bufu > AGI > Garu/JC ender to kill.

Bace is not from this planet but my only critique of him is that he is lazy. Haha!

I'd have to ask what combo you're in reference to. Bace is probably the best Liz in America honestly, but he never comes out anymore, or records anything. Makes me kinda sad lol.

Garudyne loops are silly. I did one on Umaicakes and killed him with just that one combo + 50 meter for mind charge > coffin. I should practice the agi > garu ender, I never use lol.

Nah, Giovanni. I think you're one of the best on XBL lol.

In all honestly I think all of you are pretty good!

TD, Eshi and Giovanni are extremely solid and I think Synthesis and Elochai have improved A lot.

Damn, both of y'all are being to nice.

honestly, making 2C air unblockable wouldn't have the impact that people would want. The real reason why Liz's persona mix-up doesn't work is because it's too slow. This would stop people from disrespecting it, but high level players that rely on reacting to 5D would still get a free persona break every time off it. It would instead give her stupid air tech resets so I'm not a fan.

I can't think of anything I'd do to Liz other than buff her defense. removing F-Action throw break, making it faster so it's not so ridiculously easy to option select, giving her a functional guard cancel. I wouldn't shy away from other buffs but I really like how she plays now, just not the skewed risk/reward that lets top tiers eviscerate her.

Oh yeah, I would fix that retarded fucking glitch that lets people backdash in the middle of EX Maragidyne, that shit happened to me AGAIN last friday -_-

Giovanni, give me a list of Elizabeths that are better than you then, lol.

Lol, so far, both offline and online, you're the only Liz I've fought that entertained me and didn't annoy me because I hate that mirror. The matches I've seen you play have been very fun to watch. As for overall, I don't really watch American Liz's (no offense to anyone here) play or focus on it. I've watched tournaments on stream but didn't focus on one thing. Just watched to be entertained lol. So I can't really make a list lol.

And I appreciate the compliments, just hard to believe at times lol.

So it's confirmed that P4A will not be hitting EU in 2012.

So by the time I'd like to challenge you guys, you'd probably be bang on CP.

So it's confirmed that P4A will not be hitting EU in 2012.

So by the time I'd like to challenge you guys, you'd probably be bang on CP.

Is there a connection between Bang and Elizabeth I'm not seeing?