Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] Elizabeth Gameplay Discussion

Okay so, don't get mad, but I have to ask this.

Seriously, this is bugging me and has been since I got the game. It isn't quite battle related--although it is somewhat, it is however Elizabeth related.

So, you know--how every character says something upon their victory in a battle? Well, I've a question about one such characters--Elizabeth. I am almost certain, CERTAIN, that one of her victory quotes is, "Now, I'd much appreciate it if you'd please get the hell out." Or something along those lines. I'm serious niggas! It doesn't sound like something she'd say but I swear that's what she's saying, but I have no proof and it's driving me nuts.

Does (Or as) anyone else ever heard anything like this? I can't quite hear is cause there's so much damn noise when you win a battle and online has offered me nothing but weird quotes here or there that don't quite answer my question.

Anyone know what I'm talking about...? Anyone...? :psyduck:

The Liz subforum is so lonely, I feel like the only one constantly posting on it sometimes. So, so cold.

While I'm here, GG to MonkeyxDLuffy and whoever else joined my lobby. Got some nice matches to upload later, whenever I'm not too lazy.

If you've got skype, you should add me. I'm at my computer decently often, just never post/come to Dustloop. Too busy with other stuff usually.

I'm usually in an Xbox Live party though :(.

I meant more along the lines of a text conversation, kinda what the Aigis Skype chat has going. Basically, a place for people to type shit, rant, whatever they're feeling.

I don't actually use skype for calls, lol.

Umai told me that I should have a sub for dealing with Mitsurus, but a sub for dealing with other Lizes? Unheard of. The matchup is retardedly stupid, but I don't think it's that bad to warrant subbing out (even though 90% of the cast beats Liz :v:).

Haha it really is a rather dumb matchup, the first hit basically decides the round

Its funny how playing Liz doesn't teach you how to react to her mixups, Chie and Yu players would probably say the same...but once you get hang of it its not so bad, kinda fun actually

I still think its worth it to have an alt though, not just for Mitsuru but against a player who has alot of experience against Liz and knows her gimmicks, its really hard to get anything started, so...might as well

Umai told me that I should have a sub for dealing with Mitsurus, but a sub for dealing with other Lizes? Unheard of. The matchup is retardedly stupid, but I don't think it's that bad to warrant subbing out (even though 90% of the cast beats Liz :v:).
dude, fuck that fucking fucktarded fucking matchup. im with giovanni, l never ever want to even see a liz mirror again. she has answers to herself but not most of the rest of the cast. someone tell me, how the hell does that even happen!

Read what I said earlier about a Yukiko vs Liz 4v 4

I'm sorry, I didn't see that. I'd be down, though, granted the connections are good.

I'm sorry, I didn't see that. I'd be down, though, granted the connections are good.

Pretty sure you've played them all.

744Dante, MiracleKnight, SkyKing Oz, CiddyPoo