Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] Elizabeth Combo Thread (Updated 5/19/13)

From fullscreen you can do 5c(ch) B.Bufu IAD SB.Zio land dash 5c 2c B.Bufu j.C for solid damage.

The 5c (ch) B.Bufu IAD j.B j.C 2a combos should also definitely be added to the first post. I think the 5c(2) SB.Zio loops should be noted as well

The 5c (ch) B.Bufu IAD j.B j.C 2a combos should also definitely be added to the first post. I think the 5c(2) SB.Zio loops should be noted as well

To add to that I think a crouching 5C(2) confirm should be added to the main list. Something like (5A > 5B) > 5C(2) > A.Bufu > IAD > j.B > j.C > 2A > 5B > 5C(2) > j.C does about 3k dmg.

To add to that I think a crouching 5C(2) confirm should be added to the main list. Something like (5A > 5B) > 5C(2) > A.Bufu > IAD > j.B > j.C > 2A > 5B > 5C(2) > j.C does about 3k dmg.

With 5CC starter you can add another A.Bufu before j.C at the end of that for like 3.5k. This combo also seems optimal for air hit or CH 5CC when the opponent is too far for 2C.

Also of note you have to do a microdash before IAD if the opponent is too far for j.B to hit properly, and it becomes quite hard...

Is there a video somewhere of the D thanatos grab non ch combo? IABD into j.A stand A seems very strict, curious what it looks like so I can get an idea how to time the combo. Right now there's not much to gain from going for persona grabs since I can only combo if it's a counter hit.

Is there a video somewhere of the D thanatos grab non ch combo? IABD into j.A stand A seems very strict, curious what it looks like so I can get an idea how to time the combo. Right now there's not much to gain from going for persona grabs since I can only combo if it's a counter hit.
you dont have to IABD. you jump after the bite, and do j.a as low to the ground as possible, then 5a. you can also do 5b sweep after the bite as mentioned. the easiest way is to jump after the bite, j.ab dj.abc

you dont have to IABD. you jump after the bite, and do j.a as low to the ground as possible, then 5a. you can also do 5b sweep after the bite as mentioned. the easiest way is to jump after the bite, j.ab dj.abc

I'll try that.

@UmaiCakes

I never do persona grabs from up close so I can't do the 5b sweep combo most of the time, occasionally I throw it out raw but I typically go for 2c c mixups into omc c's and an occasional d.

you don't really need to be close, you can dash up 5B sweep from around 2/3 screen away. Also:

from fullscreen you can still do 5b sweep. if the foe doesn't end up flying over your head (you're truly hugging the wall/very close to it), you can do 5d late 5b (wait until they're just about liz's torso area) sweep... the rest. despite looking difficult and unorthodox, it's just a visual effect, l think. this is probably the easiest way to combo from 5d imo, barely any timing needed.

instead of 5b you can use 5a. 2a 5b also works, and 2b d.garu should as well. there's quite a few combo routes from fullscreen 5d.

I just 100% killed a Naoto with j.D Garu > (2A > 5B > Sweep > D. Garu)x2 > 2A > 5B > 5C > 2C > B. Bufu > Mind Charge > AOA > OMC > COFFINZ. Sent me a message about no skill required to play Elizabeth. I giggled.

Also the j.D Garu starter was in the corner. The 2A > 5B after the D. Garus can connect if you learned to do the [9~2] Garu loops before we discovered the easier methods, just pull back to 1 instead of 2 and you'll back up enough for the 5B to connect coming back, too. Also you MUST pull back because if you sweep wrong the opponent can also go over your head. But still. 8.2k damage.

I just 100% killed a Naoto with j.D Garu > (2A > 5B > Sweep > D. Garu)x2 > 2A > 5B > 5C > 2C > B. Bufu > Mind Charge > AOA > OMC > COFFINZ. Sent me a message about no skill required to play Elizabeth. I giggled.

Also the j.D Garu starter was in the corner. The 2A > 5B after the D. Garus can connect if you learned to do the [9~2] Garu loops before we discovered the easier methods, just pull back to 1 instead of 2 and you'll back up enough for the 5B to connect coming back, too. Also you MUST pull back because if you sweep wrong the opponent can also go over your head. But still. 8.2k damage.

If you ever find yourself in this situation, you can also do this:

Ghastly Wail FC > 5A 5C 2C 214B AOA OMC Ghastly Wail.

Does 10.1k damage. Kills everyone but Kanji.

Here.

Try this too. The one here shows it done from afar with a normal jump.

Corner Throw on fear

BC FC > Sb.Garu (2~) > 2a > 5c(2) > 2c > SB.Zio > 5c(2) > 2c > Concentrate > 2c > B.bufu > AoA OMC Ghastly is 6689.

150 meter doesn't actually end up being a lot to spend when you have round 70%~ health and 75%~ bar to start, as Concentrate gives you the last 100 easily.

As a note, it's always superior to do [2c > concentrate > 2c > B.Bufu] over [2c > B.bufu > concentrate] The extra 2c is worth it, deals 50% bonus damage due to the previous 2c (Concentrate doesn't consume the 2c buff) and doesn't overpororate combos.

mmm fc throw>5c(2)>2c>236b>sweep>d garu>2a>5c(2)>2c>concentrate>2c>b bufu>bokosuka>rc>nageki = 7.2k you can start this with like 10 meter

Uwaa prorate on throw must be better than I thought. Now I need to test for OMB combos.

Corner Throw on fear

BC FC > Sb.Garu (2~) > 2a > 5c(2) > 2c > SB.Zio > 5c(2) > 2c > Concentrate > 2c > B.bufu > AoA OMC Ghastly is 6689.

What does BC mean C0R? I know I'm missing something here and I blame lack of sleep LOL.

What does BC mean C0R? I know I'm missing something here and I blame lack of sleep LOL.

He means throw I believe.

Oh right.

Thanks dude!

I added xlol's combo since it's superio to C0R's. Thanks for that info C0R, I'll be sure to get that down.

OMB throw combo (Just an extended version of xlolxlolx's combo)

FC Throw 5C > 2C > D.Garu (Hold 8) > OMB > land 2C > 236B > sweep > D.Garu > 2A > 5C > 2C > B.Bufu > AOA > OMC > Ghastly Wail 8.3k

Also heres my preferred corner combo.

2C > B.Zio > 5B > Sweep > D.Garu > 2A > 5B > 5C > 2C > B.Bufu > 2C > SB.Zio > 5C 5749 damage for 25 meter. and it lets you do the J.D reset after the last 5C. It also allows you to go for Ghastly Wail after the B.Bufu if you want to go for the kill.

Ive got a question regarding 5D FC, what's the best combo you do after it? as in, meter conservative (50sp at the most) and damaging at the same time.

l dont remember where but this combo was posted like yesterday or two days ago from someone. (that someone is free to stop by and take the credit for this masterpiece.)

fc 5d (wallbounce) 5b sweep d.garu (2a 5b sweep d.garu)x2 2a 5b 5c 2c b.bufu x 2 j.c

it's like 5.1k midscreen

oh and it's meterless (le gasp) you're going to gain a fuckton of meter, and if you have charm on the foe you'll probably gain like 80 meter

fc 5d (wallbounce) 5b sweep d.garu (2a 5b sweep d.garu)x2 2a 5b 5c 2c b.bufu x 2 j.c

it's like 5.1k midscreen

Are you sure that combo works? When I tried doing 3 D.Garu from FC 5D before it starts to yellow beat towards the end

Midscreen Fatal A.Bufu > Dashing 5b > Sweep > D.garu > 2a > 5b > D.garu > 2a > 5b > 5c > 2c > Zio

Great reset off 5c normal hit when you don't get CH and want to mix it up with an air unblockable.

it's some shit like that, l dont remember. take out a garu rep or something. damn where is that combo...