Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[P4A] Elizabeth Combo Thread (Updated 5/19/13)

Slightly varied corner throw combos...

FC Throw > Sweep > D.Garu > 2a > 5c > 2c > B.Zio > 2a > 5c > 2c > B.Bufu > Concentrate > AoA > OMC > Ghastly = 7140

FC Throw > Sweep > D.Garu > 2a > 5c > 2c > SB.Zio > 5c > 2c > Concentrate > 2c > B.Bufu > AoA > OMC > Ghastly = 7380

Also 2a/5a/5b CH midscreen all combo into d.garu for ze damage! Get the confirm!

Ive got a question regarding 5D FC, what's the best combo you do after it? as in, meter conservative (50sp at the most) and damaging at the same time.

5D FC > 5B > Sweep > D.Garu > 2A > 5B > Sweep > D.Garu > 2A > 5B > 5C(2) > 2C > B.Bufu > B.Bufu > JC. After the 1st Bufu you can opt for SB.Agi > JC instead, taking 25 SP. I'll get this down. You can't do 3 reps of D.Garu from a 5D unfortunately.

Thanks for the combos C0R. I'm gonna assume you mean 5C(2)?

Yeah always, I can't seem to find a reason to only ever get one hit.

2a/5b ch leads to like... a full bnb. In the corner you get 2c > Concentrate~Ghastly

2a CH > D.Garu > 2a > 5b > Sweep > D.Garu > 2a > 5b > 5c > 2c > [b.bufu]x2 > j.c

Yeah always, I can't seem to find a reason to only ever get one hit.

2a/5b ch leads to like... a full bnb. In the corner you get 2c > Concentrate~Ghastly

2a CH > D.Garu > 2a > 5b > Sweep > D.Garu > 2a > 5b > 5c > 2c > [b.bufu]x2 > j.c

C0R, have you tried doing 2C Concentrate 2C 214B AOA OMC Ghastly Wail? Deals more damage. =D

Yep! Mentioned it a few pages back after watching that hot cmv where it was demo'd. Been shorthanding some combo notations because I've been posing from my phone.

So 2a > d.Garu connects on fatal. As does 2b > d.Garu

This is relevant because 2a(/2b) d.garu loops work flawlessly on Chie, you just hold 2 and everything is dandy,.

Example combo:

2c FC > B.Zio > [2a > d.Garu(2)]x2 > 2a > 5c(2) > 2c > sb.Zio > 5c(2) > 2c > Cocentrate > 2c > b.Bufu > AoA > OMC > Ghastly leads to something like 8106?

not sure if everyone knows this but 5c has repeat proration, i only noticed it when i tried to do fc d garu>2a>5c>2c loops

sb garu does as well, pretty sure all her ex moves do besides sb zio. 5aaa may have repeat prorate and/or shitty p2.

l figured it might but then l remember seeing that cmv where liz did 5c ex zio like 6 times. unless the burst had something to do with it. l should find out, l have no knowledge on bursting in this game except to do it the first time l get hit. lol

oh and i'll be repping liz at summer jam tomorrow (today) guys. be sure to watch the stream!

Does anyone have a list of her SMP moves? Is it just 5C and the SB moves? I wanted to try and make some SMP combos but I couldn't figure out which moves had it.

Also here's the most practical Mahamaon combo I have found (because no semi decent player is ever going to get hit by raw SB.Agi)

Needs your back to be somewhat close to the wall, 100 meter, a one more burst, and does 6.9k before Mahamaon pops.

2C > B.Bufu > SB.Agi > Super Cancel Mahamaon > 5B > Sweep > D.Garu (8) > OMB > land > Sweep > D.Garu (9~2) > 2A > 5B > 5C > 2C > SB.Zio > 5C > J.C > Mahamaon Hits

Nobody will ever do it in a match because it's pretty hard and does stupid damage before the super anyway, but at least it is easy to hitconfirm.

Yeah, can anyone find that SMP loop? Could be useful.

Found a fun combo off 5AAA midscreen. Tested on Kanji:

5AAA D.Garu 5B 5C(2) 2C 214B 214B j.C Meterless and does 3162 damage. Gives you Thanatos oki fullscreen.

EDIT: I'm provided no new information. Ignore this.

If you get Thanatos behind your opponent, you can combo 2C into any version of Garu. This was tested at full screen against Mitsuru.

getting thanatos behind the foe in general is really good, but the opportunities are pretty rare. we definitely need to come up with setups. there's one after b.bufu where you do 5c(w) but l think that's inconsistent.

One Thanatos Cross with 5C whiff after B.Bufu should always work if your enemy is not in the corner and for B.Bufu to hit after 2C Midscreen Liz has to stand next to the other end of the screen. It is consistent but it's hard to get to that situation. :)

I'm having a tad bit of trouble hitting 5D > j.B > j.A > stuff combo. The j.A never comes out.

I'm having a tad bit of trouble hitting 5D > j.B > j.A > stuff combo. The j.A never comes out.

I do a small Garu loop off 5D, but I don't know if its the most damaging option.