Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Video Compilation & Discussion Thread

Member of the p4 community were in at posted this video from nico video he said its shows a possible option select that aigis has against mitsuru's dp wish i could read it to know for sure so far i havent found anything about this other then the video hopefully someone can find out how this works but heres the video

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18704138

Member of the p4 community were in at posted this video from nico video he said its shows a possible option select that aigis has against mitsuru's dp wish i could read it to know for sure so far i havent found anything about this other then the video hopefully someone can find out how this works but heres the video

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18704138

Good stuff, it looks like her 2B in Orgia mode(not sure if the mode matters) I guess moves her hit box and enough invulnerability for Mitsuru's B+D to wiff and 2B hits you can go into megido combo. Or if she just sits there and blocks well its rush down time.! This will help me in that match up a lot.

Weird, just tested that, and it seems to work if Aigis is in mid-execution (bullets about halfway up) against Mitsuru's B+D's active hitbox. You have to start first, any later and you eat a CH. Same behavior for both modes.

Weird, just tested that, and it seems to work if Aigis is in mid-execution (bullets about halfway up) against Mitsuru's B+D's active hitbox. You have to start first, any later and you eat a CH. Same behavior for both modes.

So it has strict timing? I have not had a chance to practice it.

Any new japanese vids lately? I don't mean to complain about lack of updates, I'd be glad to help find them if you give me guidance, watching japanese matches is all I do at work ;p

edit: Thanks hexa for uploading those koichi vs fab to youtube, twitch is blocked here!

double edit: It looks like koichi did orgia boost > j.b > j.c > 5b > 236C > 214A for 2229 + oki..... thats sick.

I'm also loving his normal mode combo of 5AAA > j.B > 2B > jc.AB2B. Hope that's not deceptively hard!

So it has strict timing? I have not had a chance to practice it.

Unless I'm doing it wrong, feels like there's 2-3f invul only at the halfway mark of her active frames on 2B.

Any new japanese vids lately? I don't mean to complain about lack of updates, I'd be glad to help find them if you give me guidance, watching japanese matches is all I do at work ;p

Sorry about that. You can check out the P4A Video Posting Thread if I ever start slacking again, but I'll try my best to keep up to date with the videos again.

With that said, enjoy these while I look for any more I've missed:

8/18/12 Kakario Sanshou Singles

Maru (Aigis) vs. Shima (Naoto)

Kurabon (Mitsuru) vs. Ishie (Aigis)

You (Akihiko) vs. Rodomu (Aigis)

8/18/12 Kakario Sanshou Random 3on3

Fujii (Elizabeth) vs. Rodomu (Aigis)

Norisuke (Labrys) vs. Rodomu (Aigis)

Mosu (Yu) vs. Rodomu (Aigis)

Moa (Mitsuru) vs. Rodomu (Aigis)

8/11/12 Ji-kamu Kami Kumamoto Random 3on3

tzk (Aigis) vs. Mupan (Elizabeth)

8/15/12 PSN Netplay Casuals

Akira-Shiro (Mitsuru) vs. Ayashii (Aigis) (2) (3)

8/4/12 Central Hachiouji Fixed 3on3

Jienro (Teddie) vs. Nao (Aigis)

Matei (Yu) vs. Rocha (Aigis)

Nao (Aigis) vs. Sazanami (S.Labrys)

Nao (Aigis) vs. Maya (Elizabeth)

Saitama (Aigis) vs. lincho (Naoto)

Kuma (Mitsuru) vs. Nao (Aigis)

Jinpuu (Teddie) vs. Nao (Aigis)

Hakase (Kanji) vs. Nao (Aigis)

Hara (Mitsuru) vs. Nao (Aigis)

Hakase (Kanji) vs. Saitama (Aigis)

Shooting Sensu Obasan (Yukiko) vs. Saitama (Aigis)

8/4/12 Central Hachiouji Intrasquad Game

Shooting Sensu Obasan (Yukiko) vs. Saitama (Aigis)

Ren (Kanji) vs. Rocha (Aigis)

Matei (Yu) vs. Rocha (Aigis)

Funtanchan (Chie) vs. Rocha (Aigis)

Thanks! And don't worry you're only one guy who I'm sure would rather be playing the game :p I'll gladly help out since i have tons of time at work where i cant be playing. Should I just scour the video thread and post links here? Are there dedicated youtube accounts that upload matches?

And don't worry you're only one guy who I'm sure would rather be playing the game :p

You got me. :lol:

Thanks in advance for your help. Jourdal and Pktazn both upload a lot of P4A matches to their account (among other games), so you might want to subscribe to them. They always post their latest videos in the thread too though, so just skimming through there would be fine too.

If you do post links though, please include the date, the event (if stated) and the players involved too. Thanks again. :)

I'm also loving his normal mode combo of 5AAA > j.B > 2B > jc.AB2B. Hope that's not deceptively hard!

Unless I'm doing it wrong, feels like there's 2-3f invul only at the halfway mark of her active frames on 2B.

Thanks for the insight, you are probably doing it right.

It's a nice little quirk if true, I'd love to see more setups for it. I'll try working it into oki > pressure/punish, as apparently I'm somehow not using 2B enough.

I've been going thru the posts here during my workday too, glad to get my mind off and pick up some Aigis nuggets.

I'll also contribute to the cleaning aspects of the first page, as I've come from the land down yonder where we throw fans all day, and I can't find anything to help me get the general feel of a new, non-zoning character. Life is hard.

So, I was on the hunt for some matches to watch, and I found these. They're from a November a-cho, but there's a fair amount of Aigis in there. I believe it's the same Aigis player, save for maybe one or two matches.

Aigis vs. Yu

Aigis vs. Chie

Aigis vs. Chie

Aigis vs. Chie

Aigis vs. Teddie

Aigis vs. Teddie

Aigis vs. Shadow Labrys

Aigis vs. Shadow Labrys

Aigis vs. Mitsuru

Aigis vs. Mitsuru

Aigis vs. Mitsuru

Aigis vs. Mitsuru