Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Video Compilation & Discussion Thread

Never knew you could follow up 5C midscreen.

Good stuff, but you might wanna add some notations in the description or something for people who aren't familiar with her combos yet.

Never knew you could follow up 5C midscreen.

Good stuff, but you might wanna add some notations in the description or something for people who aren't familiar with her combos yet.

I'll get on it soon. You can also do that combo with 2C as well, does more damage, I just didn't feel like redoing it.

I'll get on it soon. You can also do that combo with 2C as well, does more damage, I just didn't feel like redoing it.

You can also fit in another jC after the first one. Testing it, doing another jC after a super jump and then using megido makes the combo do 6740 and with 2C does 7036. Anyway, nice work Ached.

Turn on CPU Block After First Hit, and all the Wakeup options on. Too much of your video is yellow beats.

Thanks for the heads up! I just did all the combos again with all the Wake-up options on, and I am happy to report that they all still work.

Delete those damn vids from the terminated account, a good portion of those Aigis videos were all hosted from this terminated account

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

Sony Music Associated Records Inc.

Sony Music Japan International Inc.

株式会社アークシステムワークス

Delete those damn vids from the terminated account, a good portion of those Aigis videos were all hosted from this terminated account

This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated due to multiple third-party notifications of copyright infringement from claimants including:

Sony Music Associated Records Inc.

Sony Music Japan International Inc.

株式会社アークシステムワークス

No need for language. That terminated account was our lovely Pktazn's account. Show some respect.

No need for language. That terminated account was our lovely Pktazn's account. Show some respect.

....really did you just reply with that? lol sure buddy

I was going to get around to that when I had a bit more free time, but since you have enough time to shout orders like you own the place I'm sure you also have enough time to actually help and give me a list of videos that do work so I can update the OP. How about that?

I was going to get around to that when I had a bit more free time, but since you have enough time to shout orders like you own the place I'm sure you also have enough time to actually help and give me a list of videos that do work so I can update the OP. How about that?

Wish I could bro but youre the mod here, I had a list but as Kurushii pointed out theyre the vids from Pktazn so all tougeki vids and the central

That should be enough for now

Wish I could bro but youre the mod here,

My mistake. I forgot a community can't help each other without some sort of perk involved. What was I thinking?

My apologies to anyone else this has effected. I'll try and get rid of the broken links as soon possible.

You can also fit in another jC after the first one. Testing it, doing another jC after a super jump and then using megido makes the combo do 6740 and with 2C does 7036. Anyway, nice work Ached.

Thanks for the tip Trig. I couldn't figure out how to do this other combo I was working on due to the height.

Aigis Combo 12

@Hex, I can't add the notations in the description because it says invalid characters for it. Putting out a long string of words would be more confusing than helpful in that regard. I could change the hyperlink for the combo notations though, kind of like how I did for Lambda combos.

I'll contribute to the cleaning, just give me a bit of time. And Hello Aigis boards~

Edit: Woops, if I could get that PM back Noid I'll go about deleting the links. :x

I'll contribute to the cleaning, just give me a bit of time. And Hello Aigis boards~

Edit: Woops, if I could get that PM back Noid I'll go about deleting the links. :x

Updated the OP. Thanks again for your help and welcome to the boards. :)