Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

[P4A] Yu Narukami - Gameplay Discussion

Hello VR Raiden I search a universal option select solution for punish AIGIS when she do in my guard :

- BD (214b for punish possible all time but kill me if she cancel)

- or BD + 236236c

I have see 214214c miss if I do after the flash 214c (for escape) + zio for punish

Any better solution for never be afraid by the possible cancel with 236236c ?

I have see Doubt NARUKAMI do dash after BD guard and guard if flash super + punish C..

Do you have a better solution for kill all situation ?

Thanks à lot.

I happened to make a vid on that a while back http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wduiDrsFTxA

Kinda hard to confirm and airdash in time but doable I think if you're looking for it.

It's ok I never see your old video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wduiDrsFTxA

Thanks for thissss it's exactely what I search !! cool OS

VS BD YUKIKO / NAOTO : dash 2B (1) in guard + jump cancel 8 + punish BD

VS BD AKIHIKO : far 2B kill all time and clash !!!!

VS LABRYS : AA and if you see BD do a jump cancel 8 and punish

VS CHIE : A + jump cancel 7 + punish

Possible to list all better technique for kill all reversal PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE VR ?

The most difficult is the BD of S. LABRYS, me I do : A 2A on wakeup SLAB + mash BD immediately if I sse BD or air turn on wakeup simply

and I have a big probleme me and many player with the horrible tehnique after guillotine : guillotine + 46 + 9A

Banana do this all time sometime

It's ok I never see your old video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wduiDrsFTxA

Thanks for thissss it's exactely what I search !! cool OS

VS BD YUKIKO / NAOTO : dash 2B (1) in guard + jump cancel 8 + punish BD

VS BD AKIHIKO : far 2B kill all time and clash !!!!

VS LABRYS : AA and if you see BD do a jump cancel 8 and punish

VS CHIE : A + jump cancel 7 + punish

Possible to list all better technique for kill all reversal PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE VR ?

The most difficult is the BD of S. LABRYS, me I do : A 2A on wakeup SLAB + mash BD immediately if I sse BD or air turn on wakeup simply

and I have a big probleme me and many player with the horrible tehnique after guillotine : guillotine + 46 + 9A

Banana do this all time sometime

Maybe, if I do one like that it'll be a while probably. I think the important ones are in vids already mostly.

I'm not the guy to ask about the S.Lab match, got beat pretty bad by Danny at ECT5 :I:

Also, there's more anti-naoto things to do against her to make your opponent's life even more miserable! (not sure if most ppl knew this, i know some naoto players don't)

Naoto can no longer B+D your full screen C-zio (if you still do it against her) AND take a persona card away from you!

If you happen to do full screen C-Zio you can do 1 of 3 options!

1) Use 214C to dodge the shot from full screen

2) Use 214D or 214CD to punish Naoto full screen (D-version will only hit them once), you can add in extra meter or a OMB if you can kill

3) React to Naoto's B+D shot with C-Ziodyne for a free punish ( if you choose to immediately do C-Ziodyne or D-ziodyne, Naoto can delay the shot to trade with your super)(This is also possible from maybe midscreen range? depends on how well you can react to the shot)

Now go on to kill more Naotos! (warning: she can still use her bullets to shoot through your C-Zio)