Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Gameplay Discussion

Main_Header_Gameplay_Discussion.png

Discuss all things related to the Heartless Armed Angel here. Just no yelling about your armor...

I've decided to get the ball rolling on the Aigis Wiki for Dustloop. Most credit goes to Hexanoid, who made most of the work easy with the MM thread, with thanks to shtkn for the final touches.

(Though I feel as though I should have asked... but at least it's done. It was tedious work.)

So, who's all going to main Aigis? Sounds kinda weird asking in the Aigis forum, but I couldn't think of anything to say.

Well, a better question maybe, what got you interested in Aigis as a main? I'll go first, she reminded me a bit of Lambda. Then I realized she plays nothing like her. Live and learn.

Going in as her.

strong mixup, heavy offense and mobility. That's usually my type of playstyle in other various fighting games so the way aigis plays will come natural.

The only way I wouldn't main Aigis would be if Dojima was in the game. Everything about the character as Ril said is what I like, and I loved the character in P3FES.

True, I liked her a lot in P3. She's damned awesome in P3P since you can actually control what she does in combat, tis fun. I've actually never played a non-zoner so it seemed like an interesting time to try. Imo, if you like a character, learning the character becomes much easier.

I like that you can make the character color different from the persona's color. I would be interested in seeing what the extra colors will look like though.

I was gonna main her no matter what but she actually seems to be very fun to use too. I just wish there was a showcase of her normals with listed inputs and gatling actions and stuff. :P

While watching some Aigis vids I noticed her Megido Fire can't be burst out of. So I take it could be used for burst-safe combos.

Big damage, burst safe, unpunishable on block; man, Megido just does it all, huh? Edit: Or not...

I just wish there was a showcase of her normals with listed inputs and gatling actions and stuff. :P

Sphinx has already told you about the wiki, but I'll be making a video tutorial for Aigis in the same way I did for Lambda when I get the game, so look out for that too.

In other news, Jourdal is gonna upload some challenge mode videos soon thanks to Kurushii. Hopefully Aigis is in his first batch~

Edit: Lucky us. I wonder how we're gonna tackle challenge #30...

Big damage, burst safe, unpunishable on block; man, Megido just does it all, huh? Edit: Or not...

Edit: Lucky us. I wonder how we're gonna tackle challenge #30...

Hmm, maybe you can burst out the first few hits of it then. Everytime I've seen Megido used, the burst is crossed out. It does sick damage like you say. Haha, combo 30. Though at least they're emphasizing the basics in challenge mode so it's not so bad :)

Think it out made me lol.

No cheating~

Hmm, maybe you can burst out the first few hits of it then. Everytime I've seen Megido used, the burst is crossed out.

Yeah, after the first couple of hits you can't burst out of it, but if you can burst out at the beginning it doesn't seem like that useful a trait. Ah well.

Challenge mode had some surprisingly interesting combos as well as the basic building block tools I was expecting. Challenge #29 was so swag.

I had NO idea this thread already had some activity in it @__@.

Totally joining in even though I know nothing about Aigis yet.

I had NO idea this thread already had some activity in it @__@.

Totally joining in even though I know nothing about Aigis yet.

Check the wikia. Lotta goodies to be found. And watch videos :D

Are you talking about the palette stuff or the hitbox stuff?

Edit: That's weird. For some reason, I though Aigis's equipment would have some sort of hitbox but I guess it makes sense that they don't.