Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chazmobile

[P4A] Yosuke Combo Thread

nice use of the 6th palette :P

I think that was more of a both You and Pssych Cameo at the same time.

I think that was more of a both You and Pssych Cameo at the same time.

I use the same persona palette so in a way I can see why :P Liked the combo nonetheless!

Clearly it's to me! He used my Yosuke palette, my Jiraiya palette and my signature Tentarafoo > Brave Blade!

(Good stuff tho Greek!)

Clearly it's to me! He used my Yosuke palette, my Jiraiya palette and my signature Tentarafoo > Brave Blade!

(Good stuff tho Greek!)

I use that palette too, but I used it BEFORE I knew you used it... so....how are we gonna go about our mirror matches? XD

I found that once you hit an oponent in the air (Yosuke in the ground) and you do this combo: jc j.AA j.2B djc j.AAA j.D

and fall you can do an unblockable 2B to do another air combo, if they air tech inmediately after the third j.A. That, or they get hit by the j.D.

Sometimes, because of the height you'll want to do a fourth j.A before the j.D but the timing is harder.

With this in mind, i modified one of the Fatal Combos already posted and got this:

FC 2C 236B j.2C 2A 2B j9c j.2B j.236AA j.236A delay A j.2C 2A 2B 2C jc j.AA ender

a) j.236C ==> 5050 damage/40SP

b) j.236C j.236236C/D ==> 5914 damage

c) j.A j.D ==> 4903 damage/39SP (the unblockable setup cannot be done from this ender, but you can keep the pressure because of the j.D).

P4A Yosuke AoA Tentarfoo Un-blockable Setup

All out Attack D (16Hits Fatal Counter (CORNER Obviously)), 2A, 5B, 5C, IAD, j.C, 2B, 5C, Tentarfoo C Ver, OMC, Tentarfoo C Ver, Garudyne C or D, OMB, 2C, 5C, 236B, j.236AA, j.214AA, j.236D, Garudyne C or D.

8,231 Damage

(The Tentarfoo setup during the combo is un-blockable as the opponent is forced to block and cannot escape the Tentarfoo in corner unless they Burst)

(Yosuke players abuse it whilst you can as it's not in P4U2. Though we are able to do it off a grab still in P4U2 so all is good =) )

P4A Yosuke AoA Tentarfoo Un-blockable Setup

All out Attack D (16Hits Fatal Counter), 2A, 5B, 5C, IAD, j.C, 2B, 5C, Tentarfoo C Ver, OMC, Tentarfoo C Ver, Garudyne C or D, OMB, 2C, 5C, 236B, j.236AA, j.214AA, j.236D, Garudyne C or D.

8,231 Damage

100SP USED, Non-awakening, Non-counter (Apart from AoA, Tentarfoo doesn't cause counter)

(The Tentarfoo setup during the combo is un-blockable as the opponent is forced to block and cannot escape the Tentarfoo in corner unless they Burst)

(Yosuke players abuse it whilst you can as it's not in P4U2. Though we are able to do it off a grab still in P4U2 so all is good =) )