Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chazmobile

[P4A] Yosuke Gameplay Discussion

I see. I guess it doesn't really bother me. It just always seem strange that like vids from bigger deal tournaments like arc revo qualifiers weren't higher quality.

We just aren't trying. That's all I can say. They will fear the day that Yosuke mains actually start giving a fuck.

Yeah I dunno what to think. I want to say that the single elim format is unfair for Yosuke who relies on exploiting other player's habits rather than converting a random confirm into 50% damage, but I also can't say that a double elim would change the outcome. Not to mention every other character ALSO exploits the other player's habits for much more damage.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with Yosukes "Not trying". If top JP players can't get him to work, he more than likely sucks. You can't tell me every single Yosuke player is playing with a limiter just waiting to let it rip.

Yeah I dunno what to think. I want to say that the single elim format is unfair for Yosuke who relies on exploiting other player's habits rather than converting a random confirm into 50% damage, but I also can't say that a double elim would change the outcome. Not to mention every other character ALSO exploits the other player's habits for much more damage.

Well, despite our less than average damage, we can just get in random confirms more based on our mobility and our awesome staggers. (THANK YOU BASED 5B) I still don't see Yosuke's just showing off the beauty of his install. That shit is insane and should be used to create the greatest of pressure.

Im waiting for hayashi to say, "I shall now show you my TRUE POWER!" And just wreck some aigis player with reach out to the truth playing in the background.

No, I'm agree with Guymam. Yosuke hasn't really evolved much in the last few months while other characters seem to be. No one (besides maybe Milln) seems to be really trying to get new tech with him...maybe it's just not there.

But by all means, keep trying.

Well, we can't just stop. We seriously gotta keep finding new stuff for our Junes worker.

According to Xie, apparantly theres a yosuke still in the qualifier. I'm not sure if its over or not, but theres still a chance to turn that 0 into a 1.

Yosuke, our Junes Hero. WE SALUTE THIS LONE YOSUKE AS HE VENTURES FORTH TO TAKE HOME THE GLORY!!!!

So... Kameten must have leveled up, cuz I keep on seeing him lose on youtube. His playstyle heavily favors keeping his opponents in teh corner, and he will like cut his dashspring->moonsault combos short to make sure he has the right positioning. I might try this out. Then again he still loses so maybe I shouldn't copy him lol.

So... Kameten must have leveled up, cuz I keep on seeing him lose on youtube. His playstyle heavily favors keeping his opponents in teh corner, and he will like cut his dashspring->moonsault combos short to make sure he has the right positioning. I might try this out. Then again he still loses so maybe I shouldn't copy him lol.

It only matters if it works. I need to see his play style first in order for me to see if it works. You think that having a strong midscreen game would help his corner style more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKH_AXwldLA#t=34m23s

This match is what I'm talking about. Though his midscreen game is okay, but it pretty clear his gameplan is push the opponent into the corner. He got the bulk of his damage from stopping yukiko from leaving the corner. In fact if he just RCed his throw, he probably could have killed her and won round 2. And even if he didn't, it would have ended with better positioning.

Ohh, thank you. Yeah, the corner stuff is pretty good, but I just think that if he had better midscreen, then that would probably force his opponents into the corner more and help him out in case they escape.

So yeah there's a Yosuke Skype group now. Add triple483 if you want in.