Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Combo Thread

I was wondering if anyone could help me get the timing on this combo:

•[o] j.B > j.C(1) > 5B > 2B > 236CD > j.214CD > [6] > j.B > 5A > 5B > j.B > j.C(2) > j.236D [DM:4138/SP:7%(-25%)3%]

--------------------------------------------l---------l

How high must I be to do the Pandora missile EX here? If I do 8>j.214CD it comes nowhere close but if I tiger-knee it the computer recovers long before it happens. I am also having little luck canceling 236CD into it or is that what I am supposed to do? Turns out canceling works now I want to know how to connect the j.B. The combo list says to hold 6 but I think we have to hold [3] to get there. Any advice?

You're right, I just fixed it. Once I get everything sorted out I'll update the OPs and might change the format a little bit.

Thank you. I am glad that that was an error because I thought I was failing bad until I did it with one hit and the damage matched up.

I was wondering if anyone could help me get the timing on this combo:

•[o] j.B > j.C(1) > 5B > 2B > 236CD > j.214CD > [6] > j.B > 5A > 5B > j.B > j.C(2) > j.236D [DM:4138/SP:7%(-25%)3%]

--------------------------------------------l---------l

How high must I be to do the Pandora missile EX here? If I do 8>j.214CD it comes nowhere close but if I tiger-knee it the computer recovers long before it happens. I am also having little luck canceling 236CD into it or is that what I am supposed to do? Turns out canceling works now I want to know how to connect the j.B. The combo list says to hold 6 but I think we have to hold [3] to get there. Any advice?

You'll do a bit of [6] and [3] to get there for the j.B just depending on spacing. In all honesty, unless you're just looking for something fancy, you'll never need this combo. You can get better damage for less by doing the triple Megido path from j.B or just do a simpler SB Megido > 214A > Megido ender combo that doesn't use all that for comparable damage.