Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Combo Thread

is she hopless without fuel and meter? That i am forced to run and camp lol

Also is all her combos requires fuel?

how bout i have meter but no fuel. What kinda combo should i go for.

is she hopless without fuel and meter? That i am forced to run and camp lol

Pretty much. She can still sort of hold her own, but an Aigis with Orgia meter is a much bigger threat than one without.

Also is all her combos requires fuel?

how bout i have meter but no fuel. What kinda combo should i go for.

Not all of her combos require Orgia, but her best ones do. If you have SP and no Orgia, just save it until you do and go for her SB Megido combos.

The actual notation for the new optimal combo in that video is 5aa, b mode change, j.c(1), ex megido fire, j.b2b during the megido, land, a cannon, 5b, c megido, a cannon, d megido. All cannons need to hit as late as possible.

I have yet to find anything comparable off any orgia starter, even simply j.c ex megido.

5aa > 22b > j.c(1) > 236CD > j.2b ( while falling and they are getting hit by 236CD) > 214A > 236C > 214A (3814)

is there a trick to hitting the 236 C

I do a different combo. Its way to hard for me to get that combo to call it a bnb

5aa > 22b > j.c(1) > 236CD > j.2b ( while falling and they are getting hit by 236CD) > 214B > JB > JB >JC(2 hits)>236D> AB

3770 damage i usually get 3700 though cuz i always miss 2B some times.

Adding in all the j.bs can actually hurt your damage because of the proration. I don't even think Gatling gun combos there but even if it does you definitely DO NOT want to use it. You would hardly gain any damage and you would waste bullets and give up all oki.

What I posted is the exact notation and it works, the j.b during the ex megido actually reverses the proration in some way such that the last megido will hit in entirety. No counter hit is required, and it even works off j.b. it adds around 700 damage and notable heat gain from the old bnb off of 5a, and should certainly be the go to option now. It really isn't very hard at all.

What I posted is the exact notation and it works, the j.b during the ex megido actually reverses the proration in some way such that the last megido will hit in entirety. No counter hit is required, and it even works off j.b. it adds around 700 damage and notable heat gain from the old bnb off of 5a, and should certainly be the go to option now. It really isn't very hard at all.

tryed this out today not very hard at all i would say the hardest part it the cannons

That is INCREDIBLY weird, and you havent found any triple megido combos starting in orgia? doing the same combo but ignoring the 5AA and just starting with j.c(1) doesnt work? That is some strange shit.

That is INCREDIBLY weird, and you havent found any triple megido combos starting in orgia? doing the same combo but ignoring the 5AA and just starting with j.c(1) doesnt work? That is some strange shit.

The proration in this game makes no sense to me, j.b prorates a combo if it is the starter VERY slightly but somehow reverse prorates it during the combo? 5AA is the superior starter to j.c? There's something behind the scenes here that I don't understand at all, but I'll keep looking to see if I can find anything.

OH SHIT I have a theory, so obviously 236CD has really good proration or else our double megido combos wouldnt work, also since it uses meter. Well what if during 236CD other moves are glitched to have better proration or like, while they are getting hit they are then "set" in the 236CD's higher proration so j.b helps, not hurt. The game could be confused because of how aigis can move and act freely during 236CD. Either way I think that this was not intended on ARC's part because it does NOT make logical sense.

So some bullshit math: Lets say j.b's hitsun proration is 90% and 236CD's is 120%, while they are getting hit by the 120% proration move, the 90% proration move, j.b, averages with it causing > 100% for j.b.

tryed this out today not very hard at all i would say the hardest part it the cannons

How are u ending it with D megido. They always block or my special dont come out.

Heres some stuff i have for throw good to finish opponent.

Normal Mode

150SP

Grab >OMC >pass over >J.B>J.B>J.C(2)> QCFQCF D (2460) can follow up AB> QCFQCF D (3647)

100SP

Grab >OMC >pass over>J.A >J.B>J.B>J.C(2)>QCFQCF D >AB (2677)

Crazy stuff. So should I do the EX megido, then jc up for the extra hits, or just hit j.B2B in mid-flip?

You dont have to jc. As soon as the EX megido starts hitting (you will be right in-front of opponent), hit j.b2b.

is it character specific? When i do it on kanji i only get a measly 3666 damage around there. Im not sure whats the issue. Im getting 40 hits too