Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HexaNoid

[P4A] Aigis Combo Thread

triple megido is possible from 5AA, j.B, and 2AB

the way it works is... sneaky~

maybe I'll post my notes sometime.

The combo has already been posted, and works easily with all those starters obviously just rapiding the 2ab into 5aa. I'm confused on what the notes are.

EDIT: Ah, nvm, you just mean how it works proration wise. I'm quite intrigued to know!

Sorry, meant orgia j.B/2AB.

A note on the earlier combo posted from megido j.B is that it also works from j.BA if you omit the j.A after SB Megido

From orgia, 2AB, orgia dash j.b, 5a, 5c, j.c(2), ex megido, j.a during ex megido, land, a cannon, c megido, a cannon, d megido. Over 5k.

So just to recap so far we have:

All values assume no bullets used for 5aa and no counter hit.

Non Orgia:

5AA > 22B > j.C(1) > 236CD > j.B > j.2B > land > 214A > 5B > 236C > 214A > 236D [DM:4263/SP:8%(-25%)]

j.B > 5AA > 22B > j.C(1) > 236CD > j.B > j.2B > land > 214A > 5B > 236C > 214A > 236D [DM:4209/SP:9%(-25%)]

2AB > OMC > 5AA > 22B > j.C(1) > 236CD > j.B > j.2B > land > 214A > 5B > 236C > 214A > 236D [DM:4866/SP:8%(-75%)]

Orgia:

j.B > 5AA > 5B > j.C(2) > 236CD > j.A > land > 214A > 236C > 214A > 236D [DM:4311/SP:13%(-25%)]

2AB > [6] > j.B > land > 5A > 5C > j.C(2) > 236CD > j.A > land > 214A > 236C > 214A > 236D [DM:5098/SP:17%(-25%)]

Fantastic work danke big cookies for you. Since the cats out of the bag severin will you share with us WHY this works? Is my totally bullshit theory from last page the reason? Also why is the 5b after 214A omitted in orgia versions?

Edit: Think there'll be a way to throw in our usual AB > heavenly spears? we would get monster damage if so.

You can throw it in before the last cannon into d megido for some extra damage. It adds basically 500, which imo isn't worth the meter unless it will kill.

holy crap i finally got the combo to work and it scales damn hard. U have to use as little bullets as possible to get good damage. I used 2 bullets for my 5AA and got 4248. I didnt think a couple more bullets would scale me s0o hard. I kept getting 3667 since i used like 5 or more bullets.

I'm finding the late cannon very tricky, any tips there?

Do it too late and you eat max combo so I'd recommend erring on early and gauge if it catches right, then decide to finish with the new or old ender depending on bomb height.

Edit: And now when I do hit the cannons, the last D megido isn't connecting. I must be a little off on an earlier move to cause this...

i have issues hitting the D megido at the end. The combo is much harder and its only 300 more than the combo im used to. Is it worth the effort lol

I'm extremely frustrated. How is this not very hard? Gotta hit the j.B2B right to unscale, cannon really late, catch the C > 236C high(?), then delay JUST a SMIDGE to hit the last cannon low to allow the 236D to hit ASAP while they're low.

Oh and it seems to help to cancel 5AA ASAP but delay and let them drop before the j.C to keep them low...

Probably not getting it but usually the pieces click pretty quickly for me.

Eh I was hitting it in matches already today both online and at UFO. I think it's the new bnb and should really be learned.

let me break it down

5AA 22B do it quick get it in your muscle memory try to go for as little bullets as possible the lower the more damage u get. If u use a lot of bullets u can lose 600 dmg

JC QCF CD do it fast dont wait till opponent lowers

JB 2B just do it fast it shouldnt be hard. 2B not really important just adds some dmg i did it without 2B before.

A cannon, u can tell if u did it right if the bounce off the floor if u did 2B previously just delay doing it a millisecond when u get control after 2B.

B QCF C should be straight forward after

The hardest part for me is hitting the D megido after the A cannon. I usually wait for cannon to disapear.

I will not use the combo yet in matches. Seems too easy to mess up for 300 extra damage.

Good breakdown! The end has become to hardest part to me too but I'm not sure if it's because I'm not setting them up at the right height prior or if I need to delay the cannon just right.

Is there a combo that goes into orgia mode from a j.B? 5AA > 22B > j.C(1) > j.236D > 5B > j.B > j.2B doesn't seem to work with a jumpin as it pushes the opponent too far.

Also what are the general BnB's that I should learn for Aigis? The op seems pretty low on combos.

Good breakdown! The end has become to hardest part to me too but I'm not sure if it's because I'm not setting them up at the right height prior or if I need to delay the cannon just right.

I thought that too but whne i delayed it even for a fraction it whiffed. Doing Dmegido fast is the way. I can mash it but when i have meter its not a option cuz of super lol

Is there a combo that goes into orgia mode from a j.B? 5AA > 22B > j.C(1) > j.236D > 5B > j.B > j.2B doesn't seem to work with a jumpin as it pushes the opponent too far.

Also what are the general BnB's that I should learn for Aigis? The op seems pretty low on combos.

IAD JB> JA> 5AA ( no more than 3 bullets or 2 i think or u too far) >22B >JC>QCF CD > A cannon > Jump A Jump A Jump C>QCF D land AB

This is the combo i use. If u have execution after A cannon u can go for the NEW triple megido combo for 200-300 more.

You need to do a micro-dash after the j.B to close the distance a little and then that combo will work. Otherwise, hehwat's combo is fine too.

Also what are the general BnB's that I should learn for Aigis?

Stuff > D Megido or Stuff > SB Megido > A Cannon > Air Stuff > D Megido.

In Normal Mode, you'll want to find ways to confirm into 5AA > 22B > j.C for either route whereas in Orgia Mode you'll have to find a way to launch your opponent so you can do Megido (Sweep > Boost j.B, j.C, 5AA etc.)

I've updated the OP with more combos now from the wiki and I'll be slowly adding damage/SP values to them now, so just use a combination of that and what I just told you and you should be fine.

If im in orgia mode and have 1 bar after a throw i would do

Throw > Fly fwd JB >5B > QCF CD > fall a bit down C rockets fly forward >JB >QCF C > AB little over 3 k

I dont know if theres anything else for this havent done research for throw follow up combos in orgia. I couldnt connect cannon after so i just went with pandora

j.B > 5AA > 5B > j.C(2) > 236CD > j.A > land > 214A > 236C > 214A > 236D [DM:4311/SP:13%(-25%)]

They keep jumping out of the last 236D for me, I can do the non orgia starters but they jump out of this one for me. Is there a specific number of J.A hits needed? Does the height matter for if 236D completes?

If im in orgia mode and have 1 bar after a throw i would do

Throw > Fly fwd JB >5B > QCF CD > fall a bit down C rockets fly forward >JB >QCF C > AB little over 3 k

I dont know if theres anything else for this havent done research for throw follow up combos in orgia. I couldnt connect cannon after so i just went with pandora

I'm not at home to try this combo out but that sounds like it'll eat up a good chunk of Orgia gauge lol.

It looks stylish though.

i have issues hitting the D megido at the end. The combo is much harder and its only 300 more than the combo im used to. Is it worth the effort lol

whats the easier version? Ive been practicing the combo for over an hour and it seems almost nigh impossible, specifically getting the cannon to come out at the right time so that you can combo into 5b afterwards.

whats the easier version? Ive been practicing the combo for over an hour and it seems almost nigh impossible, specifically getting the cannon to come out at the right time so that you can combo into 5b afterwards.

5AA>22B>J.C> QCF CD > J.B>2B>A cannon >Jump A >Jump A> Jump C >QCF D >BC on landing

should be around 3906 damage.