Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skye

[P4A] Akihiko Combo & Gameplay Discussion Thread

You can still do that with the optimal version.

(Roll) > [D Duck > C Weave] x N

I wasnt entirely sure of where to post this, so i apologize if im wrong... but... I made an akihiko video, and i thought maybe it'd help someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVX1HGEO1FU

Also, Teddy and Chie really do have different hitboxes, but I already made teddy/chie specific FC combos (off of 5b, hooks and corkscrews), so I might just up and upload them sometime if anyone wants that.

I apologize if someone already did this, but I think I may have an interesting trick

So earlier I was dickie around in training mode, and since I had my full SP after cyclone upper, I decided Why not do another? Lo and behold, level 3 cyclone upper can connect from a level 2!

I also tried this with auto combo (before special) to uppercut, to cyclone upper. It's quite finicky, but it works when it needs too.

In basic, I think I found some neat tech should we ever be with an extra 50 SP to use. I got some stuff on film on it too.

That was a thing before the console version was even out.

It's swagger as hell anyway.

That was a thing before the console version was even out.

It's swagger as hell anyway.

well I didnt see it on the thread so I'm all "why not?" XD

If you have the meter you can do 3 of them in a row as long as the first one is at level 1 cyclone. The easiest setup I can remember for that is midscreen all out attack, vertical launch, aircombo, assault dive and then supercancel into it. It's kind of a waste of meter but back when the game was first out I got a bunch of online ragequits from doing that, it was pretty funny

I need some ideas for OMB combos that don't involve FC. Halp.

Throw bait j.b > 5b > 236a > OMB > 5b > j.b > 5aaaa > duck > dp (1) > cyclone.

Easy 4-5k, good for finishing opponents with half/less than half health before they enter awakening.

corner: j.B > 5B > sweep > A kill rush > duck > A corkscrew > cyclone upper > OMB before the last few hits > duck > weave > corkscrew > cyclone upper

100 meter + burst for like 6K but it looks awesome/silly

corner: j.B > 5B > sweep > A kill rush > duck > A corkscrew > cyclone upper > OMB before the last few hits > duck > weave > corkscrew > cyclone upper

100 meter + burst for like 6K but it looks awesome/silly

You can also do this, but with 50 meter for less damage, if you do A corkscrew > OMB > duck > weave > cork > cyclone upper. Less damage, but hey, less meter too. Ive done it in a couple of matches when i REALLY need to get the kill. Really though I use my burst for two reasons only. Gold burst out of oki, and red burst to parry bursts.

I made another video about OMB combos. I have included the ideas from Skye (usefull in a match) and Effenhoog (silly damage xD)

So I found out that for jump loops, [2B > 5B (1) > j.B] instead of [5B(2) > j.B] gives you max damage and SP gain. You get about 2-4 more SP per combo depending on how many loops you do and anywhere from 100-400 more damage. The timing isn't hard on this, either.

Edit: Before, I said it was about 100-400 more damage. I can't find many routes that add more than 250 damage, so I messed up there. :vbang:

Moved to archive section since this is from Persona 4 Arena... all Persona 4 Arena Ultimax discussion should be higher up. However you are still free to discuss P4A topics here so... yeah.