Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hatred Edge

[Accent Core] Sol Badguy General Discussion

is all requirements for every clean hit the same? u have to hit them in the stomach area like slash sidewinder?

It probably depends on the move. For example, the wiki talked about having to mash Grand Viper to get the clean hit, so that probably means you only get it if you are in very close proximity on the ground when the upper hits.

judging from the videos fafnir has stayed always a clean hit if it hits in the air. Also new ky vs sol opening is horrid. If they woulda gave it some new animation it would have been cool, its like a ghetto story mode opening. sigh.... Oh well at least its new??? But honestly I was content with the old one... I dont want to wait 10 seconds for them to go through there moves everytime before a fight.. sigh...

So...just how fast is the Badguy's FB Fafnir? Is it volcanic viper fast? I saw the Sol vs Chipp and saw the Force Break I noticed how you don't even see Sol extend his arm. Bloodcrave: WHAT? Sols voice is truly horrid?!! How is that possible? Does that mean HOSs voice is gay as well?

Tired of people bitching about Sol's voice. He sounded gay in XX as well, especially compared to X. Some of the voice clips sound more like X now, I like it. Fafnir is insanely fast, not VV-fast but way faster than it used to be. It looks faster than Slayer's Mappa. O_O

Huh, Sol sounded gay in XX? I had XX and thought Sol sounded badass. More importantly: What about the Grand Viper? i.e. S>HS>Grand Viper in Slash pulled Sol like friggin six feet back.

i think fafnir now feels so fast because of the freeze thingie from FB moves :P anyway new gv is so cool! does it have to be a clean hit to follow up? i really hope not :X still haven't seen the air bandit revolver loop also... damn so little sol vids >_< is fafnir an overhead attack now? or u can still block it while crouching? it's gonna be really imba if it's overhead XD

After watching other videos, Sol is looking rather bland to me. Not saying he won't be a good, solid character in AC... but he just looks so much of the same compared to other characters. Come AC, I may just retire Sol as my main and try out OS and Ky. I love the changes they've done with OS and Ky.

From what I've seen, no clean hit on GV = no combo. This can be observed in the first Sol vs Johnny vid from GameDial. Johnny can tech really early unless you get a clean hit. Fafnir isn't an overhead. And even with the freeze, it's still insanely fast compared to old Fafnir.

HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! I just saw Sol vs Johnny AC vid! OMG! Sols new Grand Viper is ultimately badass! Not to mention when Sol GFed Johnny, ran up and did a badass combo! TB you were completey right about the Badguy in Accent Core, I must pay my respects. Now onto Order-Sol.... Damn, Can't eat right now Accent Core stole my appetite.

actually i was thinking, what if u RC the BB when it hits, i THINK BB has JI property right? so can u like immediately airdash forward to like maybe j.S or j.HS when they're sliding?

i haven't seen any vid where BB hits the opponent so i'm not so sure how far the opponent slides... is it like all the way to the opposite end of the screen? coz then BB will be 99% useless when not in corners :X