Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skye

[P4A] Akihiko Gameplay Discussion

Thanks, I think I got it. I can't hit it perfectly, but with a little bit of practice I should be fine.

Are there any other setups where I can apply his loop without using his Persona?

2B used as an anti air counter hit will net you 4 loops. I'd stick to 3 just to not risk dropping. Killrush B > B+D will net you 2 loops, but I'd stick to 1 for consistency, since it's difficult. A/B Hook > B+D will net you 2 loops, but stick to 1 for ease.

You can also use EX Killrush for 2 reps if you do 5B > 2B > EX Killrush or just 5B > EX Killrush.

Almost forgot, 5A and j.5A anti-air counters are really good too. Nets you about 2 loops iirc.

you can do loops off a variety of counterhits/level 3 cyclone moves, such as corkscrew and hook

also all out attacks and sweep OMCs, corner airthrow, etc

Sorry if I'm annoying you guys with questions, but I really have trouble doing sjc in combos. It won't come out, no matter how hard I try, is there a shortcut like iaD?

I'm playing on stick so that makes it a little bit more difficult, for me at least.

Trying the standard AB Kill Rush > B Hook > D Dash > B+D > 5B > j.B j.A > 2B > super jump.

I can do Ibukis sjc stuff without dropping it once, but SF is a totally different story.

Tap down, then up, that's really it.

Moved to archive section since this is from Persona 4 Arena... all Persona 4 Arena Ultimax discussion should be higher up. However you are still free to discuss P4A topics here so... yeah.