Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shinsyn

[P4A] Yu Narukami - Combo Thread

I see.

However, I wouldn't update the wiki just yet. Several combos here, I've been finding ways in optimizing damage, so most of the combos here have stronger versions of them (right now, working on lunaris' AoA combos, as most, if not all, can be optimize for greater damage. Still, thanks for the list :)).

So I have no doubt people have been discovering better things by now.

Tell us when you'll update the wiki so we can contribute.

Lately I've been updating it whenever I make time to test a new or updated combo which I see in here, on mayonaka midnight, or in vids.

If you or anyone has any combos better than the ones listed, or any that you think should be added, by all means post them in here and I'll update the list when I get around to it. Pretty positive a few in there could be improved, and it doesn't have combos listed from some common starters still.

I want it to have all the best combos from common starters, since there isn't really a list like that on either main P4A forum yet.

Some Ziodyne combos are not completed... There should be a BD(1) before it :o

Not quite sure what you mean, I can't think of any combos where you can't let both hits of the B+D before going to Ziodyne.

lazor super isnt really worth using imo =/

I agree, unless its for the kill, or when you know they'll go into awakening during your combo and can't kill from it and just want to take as much pre-awakening life as possible.

Midscreen if you hit with an anti-air 2B or an AoA or something I think ending with Ziodyne is totally worth it. And if you have full meter in the corner, I don't see the harm in ending with it. I think it's a judgment call. I agree that doing it when it barely puts the opponent into awakening is dumb, and that doing it off a first hit that puts you at <25 meter is bad.

Also I managed to do j.214B, ziodyne, OMC, j.214B ziodyne. Something like j.214B, ziodyne, OMC, j.214B Cross slash for the kill is probably worth it.

Also I'm gonna mention again that in midscreen AoA combos, putting a j.a right after the double jump increases damage by about 100.

Also I'm gonna mention again that in midscreen AoA combos, putting a j.a right after the double jump increases damage by about 100.

Updated, thanks.

Reminded me of something I wanted to know, I somehow had 150 meter in a match and landed a ground hit CH Ziodyne near corner, sure I could've killed but did a horrible combo off it and ended up losing the round. So here's the strongest I could find in that situation:

Ziodyne (OMC) > j.214B (during) > 214B (after) > 5B > 5C > sj.B > j.BB > j.B+D > Ziodyne - 4638 (5093 on CH)

or you wanna end in 5D oki for some reason

Ziodyne (OMC) > 214B (during) > 5A+B (after) > 5D - 2852 (3307 on CH)

in the way of optimal super enders for aoa, the most i could get was

~D 2A 5B 5C j214B 2B 5C j214A 5AA jBD Ziodyne for 4119?

~D 5B 2B 5C j214B 5B 2C 214B j214A CS for like...4556?

airdash route for range confirm/oki/meter gain, for meterless damage you do 5B 2B 5C j214B unless you are too far for both hits of 2b to connect.

airdash route confirms into super are (again)

~D 5B 5C IAD jBB j214A 5B 2C 44 2AB 236C CS

~D 5B 5C IAD jBB j214A 2B 5C jBB jBD Ziodyne

i really dont think these can be optimized any further? like, generally you are going to go for okizeme unless you want to try to kill off of AoA, but as far as oki goes the airdash route seems to be optimal.

these are it as far as optimal goes, right? considering ranges/confirm potential. I'll try to update some parts of the wiki too i guess

like, generally you are going to go for okizeme unless you want to try to kill off of AoA, but as far as oki goes the airdash route seems to be optimal.

Yea, that would seem correct. However, if you're going to end your combo with CS, you might as well go for ~D 5B 2B 5C j214B 5B 2C 214B j214A CS since it causes more damage.

Funny thing is that was the combo I was messing with, but I feel like you can do more. Let me see......

Otherwise, there are specific enders that end in sweep/oki for more damage.

Ummm... hold up.........

Late EDIT: OMG!! I DIDN'T KNOW AFTER OMB YOU DIDN'T GET METER!!

I'm so fuckin' retarded!! Uggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! FORGIVE ME!!!

Anyways, I'm stupid, ignore me.

However, right now trying to go about doing non-OMB combos seeing as how they only happen like once a round :(

First Post Updated.

It's been awhile but I'm back! Finals are over and I got the time in between the break to update the threads. First of all I would like to thank you guys for keeping things civil here and keeping the information flowing in the threads. Thanks for you guys participation in the Wiki as well, it looks amazing! I know VR-Raiden has had his hands on it and to all of those who have that I'm not aware of, Thank you!

Now for some good news!

Frame Data has been released for P4A in Japan! As soon as I obtain the information for Narukami, the information will be posted ASAP!

If only I had a capture card so I can post up stronger combos ;_;

I forget to write down most of the combos, but I can do them in training mode and write them down from there.

But working on a combo video sounds like a lot more fun.

Also, where's the frame data? :O

yeah, some stuff in there is wrong. 214B is also fatal counter etc etc.

Here's a funny combo:

CH j.B+D(2) (hits very high and close) > dash 5A > j.C > j.214B > 2B > j.C > j.214A > CS - 3165 dmg

The frame data is confusing me.

So is 2D actually faster than 5D?

there are a few silly errors in the frame data, that is probably one of them

Apparently, this combo is character specific.

5A+B~FC D > 5B > 5C airdash/delay j.B > j.BB > j.214A > 5B > 2C (BDC) > 2A+B > 236C > 214124C - (4425)

Yukiko, Naoto, Chie, Teddie, Akihiko tech before the 236C hits.

And here's some nifty FC 214B combos.

Midscreen-to-corner:

FC 214B > dash 5B > j.C > j.214B > 2B > 5C > airdash/delay j.B > j.BB > j.214A > 5B > 2C (BDC) > 2A+B > 236C > 214214C - (5334) (works on same characters as AoA combo)

Midscreen:

FC 214B > dash 5C > 214A > 214214C > 2B > 5C > j.B > j.BB > j.B > j.C > j.214B > j.236236C - (6930, 4979 without Ziodyne)

Apparently, this combo is character specific.

5A+B~FC D > 5B > 5C airdash/delay j.B > j.BB > j.214A > 5B > 2C (BDC) > 2A+B > 236C > 214124C - (4425)

Yukiko, Naoto, Chie, Teddie, Akihiko tech before the 236C hits.

And here's some nifty FC 214B combos.

didnt i say something about this? probably not, just forward dash haha

didnt i say something about this? probably not, just forward dash haha

Oh maybe you did, cool I'll try that, thanks.

Here are the combos I do, don't really know if they're optimized or not.

BnBs

-5A 5B 2B 2AB 5D

-5A 5B 2B 5Cxx214D

Anti Air confirm

-2B 5C j.BB j.B JC j.BB j.Cxx214A

All out Attack

C variants

-j.BB j.B JC j.BB j.B j.2A

-j.BB j.B JC j.BB j.Cxx214B

D variants(In corner)

-5B 5C j.BB j.B JC j.BB j.Cxx214B

Grab(In corner)

-5A j.Cxx214A 5AAA backdash cancel

-5B 5C j.BB j.B j.BB jCxx214A

OMC

-Air Grab OMC 2B 5C j.BB j.B j.BB j.Cxx214A

-Grab OMC Dash 5B 5C j.BB j.B j.BB j.Cxx214A

-5B 5Cxx214D OMC 214B Dash JC j.Cxx214B 2B j.Cxx214A 5AAA backdash cancel

If anyone has any better combos or corrections, please post up. Got them from a combo vid.