Sign in to follow this  
Jourdal

[P4A] Mitsuru Kirijo Gameplay Discussion

Cross posted from combo thread to be discussed.

Midscreen FC combo: FC [5B] 2C [6B] [2B] 2D~D [4B] 2AB (or [2B] depending on position) C Bufula [6B] 2AB B Coup. 4620 damage, 54 meter gain, drains 9 meter

Corner FC combo: FC [5B] 2C [6B] 2AB B Coup 2A 5C (fully charged) 2C 2A 5B [2B] C Bufula [6B] 2AB B Coup. 5201 damage, 72 meter gain, drains 15 meter. If you end the combo with D Bufudyne, it does 6101 damage, leaves you with about 20 meter, and drains about 21 meter. You will ALWAYS gain enough meter to end with super.

The damage for the former combo is using [4B] 2AB after the 2D~D. Not sure what the damage is using [4B] [2B] variation, but it's probably less.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1s7Uo1Aw44

Okay, now that I recorded it... someone fucking explain that 800 damage. :v:

Cross posted from combo thread to be discussed.

Midscreen FC combo: FC [5B] 2C [6B] [2B] 2D~D [4B] 2AB (or [2B] depending on position) C Bufula [6B] 2AB B Coup. 4620 damage, 54 meter gain, drains 9 meter

Corner FC combo: FC [5B] 2C [6B] 2AB B Coup 2A 5C (fully charged) 2C 2A 5B [2B] C Bufula [6B] 2AB B Coup. 5201 damage, 72 meter gain, drains 15 meter. If you end the combo with D Bufudyne, it does 6101 damage, leaves you with about 20 meter, and drains about 21 meter. You will ALWAYS gain enough meter to end with super.

The damage for the former combo is using [4B] 2AB after the 2D~D. Not sure what the damage is using [4B] [2B] variation, but it's probably less.

The meterless midscreen combo works better if you do this instead:

Midscreen FC combo: FC [5B] > 2C > [6B] > [2B] > 2D > [6B] > 2AB > B Coup > 2A > 2B > C Bufula > [6B] > 2AB > B Coup. 4867 damage, 68 meter gain (drain included)

It also lands them in the corner for D Bufula oki.

Edited by Jyosua

Midscreen FC combo: FC [5B] > 2C > [6B] > [2B] > 2D > [6B] > 2AB > B Coup > 2A > 2B > C Bufula > [6B] > 2AB > B Coup. 4867 damage, 68 meter gain (drain included)

The midscreen combo I posted is for when you're not going to be able to push to the corner.

Sorry if this is a noob question, but which B series do you guy use during block strings? (4b/5b/6b) and do you charge them during block strings or do them as fast as possible?

edit: sorry i forgot to ask, but when can you end a combo with D bufudyne instead of C bufudyne?

In the demonstration for challenge 20, after her charge move (Bufula), she does this walk. It doesn't look like her normal walk nor her dash. What is it and how do I do it?

Can you specific on the situation? What exactly was going on?

I guess what I mean is what are Mitsus general mixups midrange and in the corner? I don't seem to know any other than her crossup, which isn't good for getting people into the corner.

Hey guys are there any other corner throw combos besides the Throw>5aa>5b>2ab>Bcoup>2b>C bufula>5b>2ab>Acoup ? im having a lot of trouble connecting the 2b after Bcoup. any tips?

Edited by Blue Ipod Nano

I actually can't seem to connect that 2B either, even on counterhit.

The midscreen combo I posted is for when you're not going to be able to push to the corner.

Yeah, I'm aware, but you get more corner carry if you opt not to do the D followup and when completely midscreen, they will land in the corner. But if you're closer to the corner than they are, then yeah... you'd need to do your original combo.

it's kind of common sense, but case you weren't aware--for that throw combo above^ they pop right out of the a droit ender almost immediately. The better oki option would be skipping the sweep for 5b in B droit.

i've connected 2b a number of times, just not consistantly need some help ;o

gotta remember 2b is much slower than 2a so gotta be on point when you do it or it'll whiff. unlike 2a where your window to hit is much larger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1s7Uo1Aw44

Okay, now that I recorded it... someone fucking explain that 800 damage. :v:

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!!! I-I wanna do 800 damage :arg:

lol @ the ending video. Love the username.

i think he charged the j.b

He said he was charging the JB and still only getting 800 from time to time. Wiki Lists Charged JB as 520, which is what i got when i tried it.

In the demonstration for challenge 20, after her charge move (Bufula), she does this walk. It doesn't look like her normal walk nor her dash. What is it and how do I do it?

D: Anyone?

I guess what I mean is what are Mitsus general mixups midrange and in the corner? I don't seem to know any other than her crossup, which isn't good for getting people into the corner.

Sounds like you're trying to hard to get in. Why not take your time walking forward, and give your opponent a hard time getting in on you.

Her 5A already gives her a strong ground game. 5A CH into sweep, and you're in. From there, do frame traps and try to scare with fake sweep mix ups. And 2B his ass if he tries jumping in.

I suppose I can play you online and see if I can help ya'. Do you play psn or 360? I mean.... if you're interested :x

Meow.

6B. It's not a walk, it's just 6B making her move forward.

Yeah, I just figured it out by holding 6B and moving, thanks for help anyway though.

Just gotta grind it out. It doesn't seem to work on everyone though?

i've connected 2b a number of times, just not consistantly need some help ;o

Ah, as it turns out, I was trying to insert a 2A before the 2B which killed the combo. derp.

He said he was charging the JB and still only getting 800 from time to time. Wiki Lists Charged JB as 520, which is what i got when i tried it.

Yeah, plus I get it when not charging as well.

Sounds like you're trying to hard to get in. Why not take your time walking forward, and give your opponent a hard time getting in on you.

Her 5A already gives her a strong ground game. 5A CH into sweep, and you're in. From there, do frame traps and try to scare with fake sweep mix ups. And 2B his ass if he tries jumping in.

I suppose I can play you online and see if I can help ya'. Do you play psn or 360? I mean.... if you're interested :x

Meow.

If you're holding back when you get a counterhit, you can even confirm into sweep and B Coup, and possibly a corner finisher if you were close enough to the corner.

Sign in to follow this