Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[P4A] Yukiko Amagi Gameplay Discussion

Is this character legit to play as a Sub? Or do I need to invest serious time to get good with her?

Not noted on there: Fire levels go up to 9 now.

The Maragi thing may mean that you can hit and hold the button down again after releasing to delay the pillar popping up while keeping the wave locked? If that's the case, that could be amazing for Yukiko's pressure and zoning.

Edit: It could also mean that Maragi has been converted to Agi status, where you have to hold the button down to keep it from popping immediately instead of tapping the button to manually pop it.

Can anyone read stunedge's tweets? Sounds like he's saying that 2B not being jump cancellable is a pretty significant nerf (which I agree with) and that her other stuff doesn't really make up for it. Still day 2 of loketest 1 though so not too concerning, but I'd like to see exactly what he has to say

Not noted on there: Fire levels go up to 9 now.

The Maragi thing may mean that you can hit and hold the button down again after releasing to delay the pillar popping up while keeping the wave locked? If that's the case, that could be amazing for Yukiko's pressure and zoning.

Edit: It could also mean that Maragi has been converted to Agi status, where you have to hold the button down to keep it from popping immediately instead of tapping the button to manually pop it.

Yeah, now you can send the fireball out and hold to detonate, instead of having to press C/D again and getting 5C from Yukiko as well. Definitely a buff.

Also, I hope the new special/changes to C moves means she can do combos for more than 2k that aren't AA or special starter only/using outrageously tight links.

・JB's recovery frames have a fatal counter state

Because it's not bad enough to whiff a fan and be stuck with someone in your face. I wonder if this applies to the 3 weeks of forced crouch landing recovery you get from the move alone.

・JB's recovery frames have a fatal counter state

Because it's not bad enough to whiff a fan and be stuck with someone in your face. I wonder if this applies to the 3 weeks of forced crouch landing recovery you get from the move alone.

After watching some of the loketest footage with yukiko, as in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J92BT_vmuU you can see yukiko super jump and throw a fan at the start of round 3 and land and get hit by liz 2b shortly after landing, not only did she not get fatal counter'd she didn't even get counter hit at all (not trying to sound condescending here just trying to figure out what's true and what's false).