Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pktazn

[P4A] Yukiko Amagi Gameplay Discussion

Great to hear that Yukiko can determine the speed of the fans she throws. Thanks for sharing this with us, Veteru. :)

As for the frames, I think Tong got it right. Thanks to the recorded 60fps matches on Youtube & NicoNico, it is much easier to count character frames from videos to use on frame data.

she has 4/5/6B, 4/5/6D, J4/5/6B, J4/5/6D, 1/2/3B and 1/2/3D which changes the distance and speed

I have made some Yukiko-beginner oriented tactic text but it's in Japanese, I don't really have enough time to translate it recently so if some of u can do it I would love to share it.

she has 4/5/6B, 4/5/6D, J4/5/6B, J4/5/6D, 1/2/3B and 1/2/3D which changes the distance and speed

I have made some Yukiko-beginner oriented tactic text but it's in Japanese, I don't really have enough time to translate it recently so if some of u can do it I would love to share it.

Thanks for the information, and I will try my best to translate your Yukiko beginner tactics. That information will be great for new Yukiko players. :3

Cool, i guess then I will upload pdf to somewhere later

since I don't really want to distribute it to Japanese community so i might keep the link private or delete it soon

Thanks for the info guys. I'll add it to the data thread when I get home since I'm currently on tapatalk in standstill traffic though it might still behoove me to pay attention to the road.

asiandriverlol

I'll also gladly add the beginner info stunedge gives to the data thread (I'll find a place to put it aha) after/if Mike translates it :)

Cool, i guess then I will upload pdf to somewhere later

since I don't really want to distribute it to Japanese community so i might keep the link private or delete it soon

That is greatly understandable, and like I said before, I will try my best at translating it.

I'll also gladly add the beginner info stunedge gives to the data thread (I'll find a place to put it aha) after/if Mike translates it :)

That, for one, would be awesome as well. :)

um....dumb question but do they have a picture of all of yukiko's alt colors anywhere

um....dumb question but do they have a picture of all of yukiko's alt colors anywhere

Her first eight colors are in the data thread; as for the remainder of the colors, they are found in these images (please note that #13 is missing):

#9, #12, and #14

I hope this helps. ^^

Her first eight colors are in the data thread; as for the remainder of the colors, they are found in these images (please note that #13 is missing):

#9, #12, and #14

I hope this helps. ^^

thank you ^_^ its possible to mix the colors right like say use color 1 for yukiko and color 5 for her persona

its possible to mix the colors right like say use color 1 for yukiko and color 5 for her persona

Yes, that is correct. ^^

For example: I would use #9 or #11 on Yukiko, and #2 or #7 for her Persona.

Yes, that is correct. ^^

For example: I would use #9 or #11 on Yukiko, and #2 or #7 for her Persona.

thanks again ^_^ i wana use color 11 yukiko with color 4 persona, blue is my favorite color but they never seem to have good blue alts (i hate litchis blue alt colors >.>) but they did it right in this game (at least in my opinion feel free do disagree)

thanks again ^_^ i wana use color 11 yukiko with color 4 persona, blue is my favorite color but they never seem to have good blue alts (i hate litchis blue alt colors >.>) but they did it right in this game (at least in my opinion feel free do disagree)

I greatly respect your opinion. :)

People have frustrations with blue alts because they don't get them right sometimes, but I am glad they did it right in this game.

hmmmmm

its me or every person that wants to play with yukiko, wants to use the anji color palette, lol

count 3 with me

not only i found the color scheme really cute, it suits her, but i also like the fact that on this color scheme we have a nice look of her legs :kitty:

hmmmmm

its me or every person that wants to play with yukiko, wants to use the anji color palette, lol

count 3 with me

not only i found the color scheme really cute, it suits her, but i also like the fact that on this color scheme we have a nice look of her legs :kitty:

i agree with the legs thing>.><.<she has nice legs ^_^

however i also like colors 3 6 7 and 8 so if the anji one becomes too overused, i could use one of those. idk i like to use colors no one else would use *srugs*

however i also like colors 3 6 7 and 8 so if the anji one becomes too overused, i could use one of those. idk i like to use colors no one else would use *srugs*

i only hope that they give us more colors where she show her legs, right now we only have the 11 and this one so far

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/018/618/500fd025ed7b3.html

i only hope that they give us more colors where she show her legs, right now we only have the 11 and this one so far

http://www.famitsu.com/images/000/018/618/500fd025ed7b3.html

im not into pink but that is actually a cool color, it's dlc right, i might use that one too

also i just finish watching the P4 anime and drunk yukiko is too funny xD i love her laugh

Always got the ability to make your persona color unique at least :D

I'm probably just going to end up using default because I'm boring like that~

I love how someone already found a 11k combo for Yukiko even though it involves lvl.8 fire boost, burst, and 125 SP lol.

Probably going to use No. 3 with the No. 9 Persona palette. Brown hair, hazel eyes, and red stockings, me gusta.

to tell the truth wouldn't it be better if they just had a system were u can make ur own colors like in kof, that way everyone is satisfied with there colors

Probably going to use No. 3 with the No. 9 Persona palette. Brown hair, hazel eyes, and red stockings, me gusta.

Same on No. 3, but I haven't decided on a Persona palette yet; may just stick to default.

to tell the truth wouldn't it be better if they just had a system were u can make ur own colors like in kof, that way everyone is satisfied with there colors

That'd be best, but everyone's paranoid about nude edits.

Same on No. 3, but I haven't decided on a Persona palette yet; may just stick to default.

wich its truly funny because i was still able to do my naked juri and topless king on kofxiii

if they are so affraid of the naked palettes, just make it that you are only able to see the custom palettes locally

of course i wouldnt hold my breathe, because if they give us the option, they wouldnt be able to sell us dlc colors

i guess that makes sense

wich its truly funny because i was still able to do my naked juri and topless king on kofxiii

Well, in SNKP's case, I think they just don't care. Hell, I think one of the batches of promo images they released for the console version were nude edits of Raiden.