Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaSiK TeKniK

[GGAC] Jam Match Videos

I don't about his combos, but seeing him comeback with 1% bar against full life pot made him my new god. Great offensive jam. although I'm not sure about the level of most of the players there, The johnny match vids i saw pretty bad...

Mikosu, comp isn't going to do anything really. You'd better just not play comp at all and spend all day in training mode. Just one thing though. Stop Back-ADing after a knockdown. Either charge a kick, or set up your mixup/crossup. I don't know why you are just getting out of the way. If it's to prevent getting DPed, that is not how you do it. Watch vids to see how to bait dp correctly. Anyone with a DP should be scared to use it on Jam at all times because one right guess you are suppose to rip out 60%+, minimum. DGC, I think others have already said it. Stop getting hit by random things, make sure you are getting max dmg off every punish (It's been said before, but it can't be stressed enough. In AC everyone dies too fast so it's essential that you do not surrender any chance at any setup or dmg). revolver, bringer, whatever, basically any sol can do is good for 60% if you react fast enough. Your DP bait is incorrect. Have more variation on both your wake up defense and offense. Combo correctly (should know by this point 5s does not go into 6h >.>). Reduce your 236s usage, especially h follow because a good sol can 2d on reaction and go into 50-60% off 2d counter gunflame blah blah blah. If nothing else, know that is it ok to block. Blocking is good. Blocking is very good. It's not like sol can jackup your guardbar without tension, and since sol's mixup is mediocre at best (a decent dust, punishable with 5s tk kick on block, and command throw), that's a non-issue imo. Finally, know when to use 2147k. Don't spam it for one, and only use it to counter if you think he is going to 2d you (a really good move vs jam in general, unless spammed of course) or a back-AD 214k to beat grand viper. If you really want to spam, 2s, 2s, and more 2s (make sure you know the distance control first though).

Im sorry man, but your jam sucks...:vbang:

that sol sucks too

hahahaa

Im sorry, but is my opinion :keke:

Damn.Complete utter ownagez:keke:

Man be quiet you play with Anji!!!! LOL DGC just work on your spacing and 2s baby!!!

Hey!!

Im jam player too

is my secondary character :keke: :keke: :keke: :keke: :keke:

Man be quiet you play with Anji!!!! LOL DGC just work on your spacing and 2s baby!!!

I support what he said.R.D.K. I play Dizzy, Jam is wayy stronger now.

Sorry, i didn't mean to come off sounding like that, but I do mean that he really should be in training mode right now. You cannot have 5s > 6h, 5k > 5h, etc and expect to beat anyone that can play the game. It doesn't look like he knows any combos to me.

I've a question about Pan Shokunin. I like his/her Jam, but most people never mention him/her. Out of curiosity, does he/she go by another name?

Some vids on Youtube of him/her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU0FdtfRO1s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_pumJD--WQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsfYj8M7Z1U

Thanks in advance.

His mind game isn't too strong, and he doesn't confirm combos very well, ie too often doesn't set up the max dmg combos. The only thing he is really good at imo is reading mixups. But offensively, he is really lacking.

I'd probably assume he/she/it is a male, but yep. I mainly like some of the long aerial stuff he/she/it does, that I don't see as much in other players, even if they aren't exactly effective.

Wait, thats a girl playing?

A girl playing Jam, what else can you ask for?

HAHA! Stop dreaming! ...he's a dude, and nothing to excited about physically! ^^

I think his Jam rocks though! ...

I'd probably assume he/she/it is a male, but yep.

I mainly like some of the long aerial stuff he/she/it does, that I don't see as much in other players, even if they aren't exactly effective.

You're cool!!

Don't mind Hideki.He's basic:v:

Hideki don't get mad i'm just bugging you.

We all got our styles of play.

Yours has a realistic point to it.

I might have to convert.>,>

:keke:

Yea Shokunin doesn't seem to be one for mixups which is weird since he seems to be so good at predicting other opponents'. One of my favorite ways to finish an opponent is with a long aerial combo when they have no burst and doing just enough damage to end the round (like he did against Ogiwara). Looks like Pan Shokunin is added to the list of top Jams. He's really good at picking his spots. :yaaay:

His mind game isn't too strong, and he doesn't confirm combos very well, ie too often doesn't set up the max dmg combos.

The only thing he is really good at imo is reading mixups. But offensively, he is really lacking.

I registered right now, I had to reply to this.

He is lacking offensively ??? WTF are you talking about ?

I hope you're just trying to be a smartass "wohoo I'm so good I'm not impressed by nothing, hey I'm a macho man right", otherwise you have no clue what you're talking bout.

His Jam is just crazy, the guy excels in both strategy and execution.

His mind game isn't too strong, and he doesn't confirm combos very well, ie too often doesn't set up the max dmg combos.

The only thing he is really good at imo is reading mixups. But offensively, he is really lacking.

Maybe not, but I always say play to your strengths, and that will usually overcome your weaknesses.

I hate you guys. Don't kill my dreams of having some hottie japanese girlfriend that owns everybody with Jam. :psyduck: ----- gm6p: Chill out dude. I agree with ryoko in a few points. He/She doens´t go for max damage combos, and He/She does some really weird shit (s.D just to sit down and charge?!). His/Her chojin resets totally suck. He/She's an average japanese arcade player, but he's far from being Mike/Ka2. The combos are not that bad, he/she has nice reactions to mindgames and counter pokes, but too many mistakes to say that's a crazy Jam. PS: If you´ve just registered here to insult people, you have picked the wrong forum.