Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BaSiK TeKniK

[GGAC] Jam Match Videos

So I decided to start this thread because I can't seem to find any definitive source for match videos with jam. so post up!;) If there are sources please share your channels,sites etc.

Um. I dunno about specific sources, but I've heard good things about Kazu's Jam. KA2's Jam is rediculous, but I heard he retired.

Mike has one nice jam, but he lose stupidly from time to time.. Kazu is nice combo vid match, he combos are crazy as hell, but somewhat i feel like his jam can lose even after 70% combo(although he do comeback a lot..). I think i saw another jam named LOX, nice jam, but not to fancy. we should upload vids here and criticize each other jams

Mike has one nice jam, but he lose stupidly from time to time..

Kazu is nice combo vid match, he combos are crazy as hell, but somewhat i feel like his jam can lose even after 70% combo(although he do comeback a lot..).

I think i saw another jam named LOX, nice jam, but not to fancy.

we should upload vids here and criticize each other jams

I like Mike's jam, because he plays like how Jam would probably fight like.It fits too well>,>

I like Mike's jam, because he plays like how Jam would probably fight like.It fits too well>,>

That´s irrelevant. :vbang:

mike has been my favorite jam since #R, all you hype followers only recognised him after this years SBO, but he has been elite for years. his problem is that he lacks constancy, what leads to stupid losses and the impression of a suicide style...some people even called him scrub with too much luck because they wouldn´t understand, but when he gets serious (something you only see in tournaments) he is just a genius KA2 would be my #2, but since he (seemingly) retired, i can´t count him in...also i can´t tell anything about him you guys don´t know already LOX is also really brilliant, with a very unique style, i love his use of 214K, my momentary #2 i honestly think that kazu is only considered toptier due to his media presence...of course he is good, even crazy good in combos, but he cracks in tournaments and his style is overall a bit basic...maybe THE jam a beginner should study to understand how the character works there are more but they don´t have enough matchvids out to make some definitive statements also, one question to the thread starter, should we post OUR matches or should we just make a vid release list like in the video forum...because there we have all the vids...=/

Mike has been always my 2nd fav. player in #R, but since AC came out, he has probe to be better than KA2. His combos, pressure, cold blood and his excelent gameplay during SBO 2K7, makes him the best Jam user right now. KA2 was literally GOD in Reload and Slash era, but his game has gone down with AC, I think he has lost his motivation or something like that. Hope to see him back full of energy for this SBO (I don´t want to belive he has retired IoI). The 3rd position should be to LOX. He has imporved a lot, and he´s insane with those crazy combos (he wastes meter with the recharge after jamming, but who cares). He has beat Kazu in the last 2 tournaments, I think that has to mean something. He was raped by Niga on the DF2, I think he´s not ready for S+ top tier players like him, but he has definetly a shot on the next SBO. Kazu has cool combos, and his parry habilities are awesome, they´re in due probably, but he´s getting owned in each single match i see of him lately. Kaqn played some random Jam matches a long ago... he was pretty solid on #R, I miss him as a regular Jam player.

That´s irrelevant. :vbang:

Damn HidexkiXD Always buggin me!!lol

But as you once said. "To each his own"

Edit:It's true that I saw Mike first in the SBO, but I went back to his reload days. Thats one thing I always admired about the Japaneses players. Well the ones who play with a character and stick with them. They stuck with them, even when they were at their worst. I "used" to do that.

lol, Mike aka "kaleido star". Mike's style is certainly impressive, however I find him to be far too offensive. That, in itself, results in him losing matches he should have won if he was a bit more patient. Being a defensive Jam player, I can't say he's my fav player as his style differs far too much from mine. My fav always has, and always will be, Kazu. Sure he's not as devastating as he used to be, but I still find A LOT of matches where he just plain owns. His combos are, without a doubt, the best and I certainly enjoy his style more than Mike. ... but that's just me.

I have one question were the fuck is your defense!!!! Come on DGC you better than that man 2s and parry baby!!!!

That was actually the first time I fought a Sol on that level and I pretty much had no clue of what to do to defend against him. I've fought against him a few more times since this little video was made and i'm getting a little bit better at defending and running from him.

I have one question were the fuck is your defense!!!! Come on DGC you better than that man 2s and parry baby!!!!

Thats not ALWAYS good against Sol..>,> Just tell him to Block more.

Demongodcrush learn how to blox :(. And AA and comboz. etc. And why are you dolng random 6HS's and startlng wall loopz all off of 6HS you need to watch more videos are something your jam seems pretty horrible no offense :(.

Let's see: 1. Learn to guard 2. Learn your combos 3. Please stop overusing j.214k (especially as it's clear to me that you haven't practiced AD j.214k) 4. Don't throw too much, especially in situations where you can punish easily like a blocked vv 5. Learn to throw FRC 6. For now... fuck IKs! 7. When the pressure's to your advantage, take advantage of it. Try not to lose your offensive edge so easily. 8. Learn to capitalize off 2s CH. 9. Don't whore out 6H and don't followup a blocked 6H with H. Learn your blockstrings. I think this list is a good starting point.

This was just a bad match up for me since this was my first time fighting a sol on this level (this was last month by the way) of play. I appreciate all the advice that's been given out but most of the stuff you guys say I should work on i'm currently working on right now. As far as this match went I was too overwhelmed by all the sudden grand vipers, sidewinders, sol mind tricks, and frc gunflames. All in all it's true what I said to the camera at the end "I Got My Ass Whooped" but i'll continue to train and hone my skills.

It's probably my misinterpretation but to me... you make it sound like this Sol might actually be... good! I hope I'm just misreading! :psyduck:

Time to put my scrub Jam up for slaughter. I like to be unconventional in my game. I know matches against the CPU don't count for much but it's all I have. Critique away bcuz I wanna see all kinds of opinons on my game. I'm not sure how I'd do against a human but I know I wouldn't spam the puffballs (I only do that against the CPU) and I wouldn't mess up on extending Jamming sometimes (bein recorded got to me lol). Enough disclaimer. Have at it people!

http://files.filefront.com/Me+vs+Com+GG+Style/;9905896;/fileinfo.html