Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikelAL93

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure heading to PSN & XBLA

the netcode is fine if you play somebody very close to you. if you play somebody from farther away, you'll have slowdown to mask the input lag (there will still be input lag). if you're a serious player and if you expect to pull of the real combos, you'll be disappointed.

Think I saw a few of you guys and some SRK heads on 360 earlier. Basic Mariah mixups weren't too difficult with the lag. More of just shaking the rust off. GGs if I happened to play you.

Think I saw a few of you guys and some SRK heads on 360 earlier. Basic Mariah mixups weren't too difficult with the lag. More of just shaking the rust off. GGs if I happened to play you.
Hey Stormlocke, I played you a couple of times. GGs, it was fun. Actually, during that period of time, I played like 4 unique Mariahs, and I felt you had the best grasp of her mechanics and meta game, so kudos.

Unfortunately, the majority of match experience with Ice in learning the game has been against Mariah, so I'm really familiar with the matchup. I hope it wasn't frustrating or anything, but I did have a good time playing against ya.

Unfortunately, the majority of match experience with Ice in learning the game has been against Mariah, so I'm really familiar with the matchup. I hope it wasn't frustrating or anything, but I did have a good time playing against ya.

Naw, I enjoy the challenge. I played the game on GGPO awhile back, but there are quite a few characters I didn't even play against. Ice being one of them, heh. Learning new matchups and what is effective, or not (aka spamming utensils from fullscreen versus your vertical pillar eruption special, lol) in a dynamic sort of environment is rewarding. I've noticed light switches right above my head are helpful vs Ice air techs. And uh...more to come hopefully.

Any of you guys still playing JJBA on ggpo? The SRK thread is pretty dead so I thought I would try dustloop. Trying to get a Jojo revival going. Maybe run a weekly ranbats in the same style as Savior. Anyways, I'm always down for some matches so just hit me up here if you have a ggpo account. I also have Jojo HD for both xbox and ps3 but i would rather not play over there.

I still play. I have it on x360. Hit me up. My gt is the same as my forum name.

I still play. I have it on x360. Hit me up. My gt is the same as my forum name.

Hey, you are fairly close to me. I'll add you today. It's a bit weird to play on xbox/psn because of the input lag but I guess I can give it a shot.

Let me know if either of you use ggpo as well. My tag there is cane77.