Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 2

I am not sure there will be a console release. At least not by Atlus, they don't seem interested in this one. Then again, who knows.

Well I hope it comes out here, especially since there's probably a good number of us that can't play foreign PS2 games. All I know is that if Arcana Heart did badly in America, it certainly wasn't my fault cause I went out and special ordered it.

Swap Magic isn't much effort, really. And I myself bought both the Japanese and American releases for AHF! but don't think the game sold much at all over here. Andamiro had a chance to spread AH2 in the U.S. arcades but they're bunch of morons so had no idea how to promote or distribute the game properly and the whole thing resulted in a big failure.

I can't bring myself to believe there is any way to properly promote a game like AH to the American public and make them want to play it.

I can't bring myself to believe there is any way to properly promote a game like AH to the American public and make them want to play it.

Oh there is. :roboky:

It probably would have helped if the box art wasn't ENTIRELY PINK.

Just tell people that Cathy = Sagat + Gief. She got dem Tiger Shots and lariat. All she is missing is a uppercut, but Heart covers that with perhaps the most broken dp's ever in fighting games.

Just tell people that Cathy = Sagat + Gief. She got dem Tiger Shots and lariat.

All she is missing is a uppercut, but Heart covers that with perhaps the most broken dp's ever in fighting games.

lariat + tigershots = no need for a DP. Shit would be too good IMO.

add 1 guy = americans will buy it heres the convo "wanna play arcana?" -"all girls? fuck that shit, girls arent tough!" "but...but...its fun, and its got fun things!" -"but its all little girls, it would be like beatin up someones little sister with someone elses little sister" "damnit man, do you need really need a character with a man-dick that bad to beat up little girls??" -"yo, dont say it like that" "ya, i know... why play games with girls when alt-costume ryu can get grabbed by hairy men in underwears" -"....." same reason why americans will never admit to playing ash in kofxii lol

It probably would have helped if the box art wasn't ENTIRELY PINK.

I mentioned AH 2 to a friend and after looking at Google he came back and asked me if it was an ecchi visual novel.

t.t

it's funny how the game looks so shallow and stereotypical and pink but it's actually good It's unique, there are no other all-female fighting games...at least none worth playing. It's like the opposite of Hokuto no Ken, but that game does at least have Mamiya.

I think AH2 its pretty fun, I cant wait until next saturday to get my PS2 S!Ah2 cathy is so funny, her voice always draws a smile on my face. Though I play meifang =P

Its FINALLY coming out for console.... and I barley care at this point considering how long I have had to have the hype squeezed out of me. If they update again relatively soon I'm done with the series.

Its FINALLY coming out for console.... and I barley care at this point considering how long I have had to have the hype squeezed out of me. If they update again relatively soon I'm done with the series.

With all due respect, a up-to-date console port coming out just 6 weeks after the latest patch being released is really good.

I don't see what there is to complain at all.

Yeah, I'm glad they took the time to finally get it right before releasing it. Up until now (2.5/2.6), I'd feel that AHF was the more balanced game. AH2 would probably still be more fun though.

I was complaining that they released Arcana Heart for ps2 then very soon after released 2 for arcade and we have been waiting to catch up ever since. Apparently they didn't take the time to get it right and the slowdown in the port is so bad that it will not be tourney viable. I'm done with Arcana Heart. :(