Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 2

There should be more information available in an organized place once people port over Guardcrush.net's wiki onto the new AH2 wiki.

thx... and another question, does lag happen every time? no matter what character u use? ... i'm testing Fiona & Saki iad BnB and i screw up more than 95% of the combos... i'm not sure if my execution suck, since i can do their combos in AH1 with my eye closed ... but yesterday, it was hell :v:

ah man, i cant believe the disappointing news. theres still hope if examu chooses to port to the u.s nd fix all this crap even though i doubt they will do a u.s port.

thx... and another question, does lag happen every time? no matter what character u use? ... i'm testing Fiona & Saki iad BnB and i screw up more than 95% of the combos... i'm not sure if my execution suck, since i can do their combos in AH1 with my eye closed ... but yesterday, it was hell :v:

Yeah, from when I was playing, the whole game seemed off.

Actually, lags shouldn't affect most characters' bnb at all. The game doesn't lag as long as you're simly performing BNB (for most chars), and even random lag are so miniscule to the point where they are almost irrelevant.

Also, the reason your Fiona combo is not working is because she can't do the old bnb in AH2.

Just to show that I wasn't trying to be a ass or anything, some basic AH2 Fiona combos: 2A > 2C > 6HC > 5B > 4C > j.A > j.B > JC > j.B > J.E 2A > 2C > 6HC > 5B > 4C > 623B > 623A+B 2A > 2C > 6HC > 5B > 4C > 623B > 6HC > 5B > 4C > j.A > j.B > JC > j.B > J.E These might already be up on the wiki. There are many other Arcana-specific ones as well.

The Fiona wiki is just a copy/paste of the AH1 wiki, complete with how cool j.2C, 3C et al are. I'll fix that soon if nobody else does. I'd rather just take all of that junk out and start over, some things carry over but for the most part everything will have to be changed.

I haven't touched the wiki cus IkarugaDC (a Texas AH2 arcade player) is apparently in charge of Fiona section

It's a wiki so there's nobody really "in charge", whatever content is updated and correct should be on there regardless of source.

Actually, lags shouldn't affect most characters' bnb at all. The game doesn't lag as long as you're simly performing BNB (for most chars), and even random lag are so miniscule to the point where they are almost irrelevant.

Also, the reason your Fiona combo is not working is because she can't do the old bnb in AH2.

about the lag

im doing 2C>6hc>5b>iad jA>jB with Fiona i'd occasionally still got everything connect up to jA(i'm not sure if the j.b could connect as u said her BnB on AH1 wouldn't work), but most of the time, there's some "input skip" or whatever it called, the system didn't read my jA and skip to jB when i test it with only jA... nothing happen, just empty iad, similar things also happen on Saki iad BnB

on Clarice the random lag is awful, especially during 4c/236 hitstop, the combo can still be done but hc spacing will be ugly as hell ... and the easiest way to see the lag, just do empty 236b and see random variation of when the projectile appear :vbang:

btw another question, does copying the game into hdd can fix the lag? Ar Tonelico 2 also has similar lagging problem and my friend using hdd when playing it, and say there's no lag

and thx for clarifying Fiona B&B on AH2 :)

From the tests done by players on SRK, the only thing that seems to get the game running better is using a PS2 emulator on a good computer. Yeah, the game just isn't playable. Even if some characters lag less than others, you're still randomly dealing with lag and then there's supers/arcana moves. I don't feel confident in the game reading my inputs properly and I get the feeling of "why should I bother trying to learn things under these conditions"...like I'm playing training mode online or something.

so is there a website i can view combos for arcana heart?i really want to get good with liesselotte but theres no combo thread.

Where is Arcana love? AH3 coming at the end of the year o.o

Link or it didn't happen and PLEASE don't be toying with my emotions >.<