Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

furix

Arcana Heart 2

im betting on a ps2 release in the 2008 winter, and possibly a pc version as well for the 2009:kitty:

i want ps2 release now :( played it a lil at c3, and despite them moving my lilica 6c/3c, i liked the hell out of it loli with guns was fun to watch, forget da name but man that shit was funny

or... we could also share some stuff here? As long as you ask for specifics? I mean.. that IS what this thread is for, too.

What are all the new gameplay additions? I know there's an E button, which does Arcana summons and 6C, 3C, j.2C changes and New LV3 super. But is there more? ( Curious of how to play Zenia, Catherine, pretty much all the new chars and the new Arcanas. (What the heck does some of the new Arcana do anyway?) And how do you counter against Catherine's cheeze? (I'm assuming you have to Guard Cancel out of her j.C crap)

No, it's having new art. The artist's website is somewhere on the internet, he has a pretty nice style.. He is making all the girls look so curvy and stuff. D:...

Stupid incredible question::psyduck: :psyduck:

The only way to play this game is going to japan arcades????:vbang:

No, several places across the US have it. Arcade UFO in Austin, Planet Zero in Houston, I think University Pinball in Philadelphia is getting it, too? China town fair in New York... and Sp00ky's basement haha, but I hear he gots to invite you first lol.

AH 2: ITS THE FUCKIN MAGNETISM! lol, sorry... that arcana is just ridiculous, i was sayin that like every 5 minutes when i played it up in CTF fuck the new characters :D fuck the new arcana :D they made times projectile awesome ^_^ thats all i need.... that and load times that end this century

No, several places across the US have it. Arcade UFO in Austin, Planet Zero in Houston, I think University Pinball in Philadelphia is getting it, too? China town fair in New York... and Sp00ky's basement haha, but I hear he gots to invite you first lol.

Bad for me, I live in Italy. Thanks anyway.

In good news, Elsa is fun. Easy combos are easy. Hard combo is hard :(. Theres no way in hell this game will get a PS2 release, I'll shit bricks. Maybe PS3/360, but the PS2 doesnt have enough brain power to run the game.