Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grrr

P4A 360/PS3 Poll

Will you be buying P4U on 360 or PS3?  

215 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying P4U on 360 or PS3?

Curious to see how many people out there are getting this for 360 vs. PS3. BB seemed to have a bigger community on PS3 and I guess this will probably lean that way too but I wanna see if there are 360 players out there :). CT had a pretty good 360 community hopefully this does too!

Fortunately, dual modding most sticks is really simple and quick these days.

I'm buying on PS3, but most of my local fighting game scene overall is on 360.

I'll be buying it for the 360. Fighting games usually have bigger communities on the PS3, but I prefer the smaller community. It feels more homely in my opinion, and it's fun running into the same people and seeing how they've improved.

PS3. It's better for fighting games.

Sometimes, for some fighting games, there's lag, like for SSF4 and there have been reports of such for UMVC3 as well as far as offline is concerned. As far as online though, I think the PS3 is much more populated.

PS3. I basically prefer the bigger communities myself and my friends play that system.

360. I only have one stick that works on the PS3, and if I want to play with any of my casual friends, I'll want two.

I might pick it up for the PS3 later on, if it gets cheap, but I haven't even done that with BB yet because it's NOT GETTING CHEAP. @_@

I'm picking this one up for PS3. Mainly because most of the people that I play with IRL prefer playstation.

I have BB:CS on xbox, and the experience is pretty good. So now that I (finally :P) have a PS3 I'm eager to see how the online experiences compare.

I will dare to say that XBL would work better overall because it's more robust than PSN

But people at XBL dun care about lol arcsys fighters, so... yeah, PSN all the way

The fact that KOF XIII's online is a bit less ass in 360 proves it perfectly :kitty: (it's still ass though)

its kind of more robust on xbl, but you also have to take in account that many people run wireless on psn when they play online :/

I has a ps3 but i hardly ever play it. My ps3 arcade stick has a layer of dust on it. I might be better off switching to it for fighters but my xbox is my go to system.

its kind of more robust on xbl, but you also have to take in account that many people run wireless on psn when they play online :/

That is true, most users on PSN run on wireless while playing online.

Good thing I use a wired connection. :P

360, but I'm lucky that two of my friends have PS3's and are getting this game also. and with my Dual mod stick. I'll be getting to play both.

I'm going to try to get both, hated not having Extend on PS3.

Thanks to everybody who answered so far! As I expected leaning towards PS3 but it does seem we have 360 people in here too :).

TBH I was considering switching my preorder to PS3 after these reports about 360 netcode not working properly but I think I'm just gonna wait it out and hope they patch it like they did with BB's netcode.

People were saying 360 version has poor connection online, keep that in mind...

I chose PS3 of course. I traded in my 360 a long time ago and regretted buying BlazBlue on it.

Because obviously a Fighting Game should be based on its netplay.

Because what other difference would there be between 360 and PS3? :p