Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

Persona 4 Arena Character Sprites

Note: MediaFire has pulled the majority of these files from their servers. Please use http://kurushii.tv/Circuitous/ in the meantime.

8K9av.png

Complete Pack Download

- Individual Character Packs -

vodoh.pngBcjkQ.pngTaLfM.pngeXEHV.pngRAe8j.pngbLgP3.png005Y9.pngzPpct.pngoIkkh.pngGm6hm.pngeqMqM.pngPPt0d.pngyPx65.pngRHaPv.png

- SPOILER ALERT -

J4cbD.png skGH1.png

2dASi.png 14bvh.png

wUpFR.png

Special Thanks: Tunglashor, Cirno. You guys are awesome.

Notes:

• All Persona sprites use the _01 palettes.
  • The subfolders inside Effects use the indicated sub-palettes. (_00 uses xxyy_00.act, for example)
  • Although there are 24 palette sets, only the first 16 do anything. The rest are included for the sake of completeness.
  • Not all effects are included, just the ones I could actually find files for. Some may still be stashed in generic files. Hopefully there's enough in here to satisfy everyone, though.
  • If you think you're missing an effect, check the Extras folder.

"Hey, where's [thing that's missing]?!"

Unfortunately, not everything on the P4 disc is in the same format as the BB stuff. This means there are some files I can't open, and some that I can open but that just turn out gibberish. Unfortunately I don't know enough about these files to fix that. If you think you do,
    take a look at these files
    . If you can figure 'em out, get back to me. Until then this rip is as complete as it's gonna get.

What about the audio?

I don't have the tools to convert the audio into a usable format, so I'm not going to bother with them. A lot of it's ripped already, though, so it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Palettes:

Thank you very much for this, Circuitous.

It's a pleasure to see sprites from newer arcade games get ripped for us to come up with ideas for palettes or forum avatars. ^^

24 palettes for each character?

I'm guessing 17-24 are placeholders for completely new dlc palettes for each character. I hope Arcsys managed to squeeze in Candy Pink colors for everybody.

Thank you very much for this fine treat, Circuitous. I would also extend these thanks to your previous sprite packs that I leeched so thoroughly during my times as a lurker.

Seriously, as a big fan of sprite art these easily made my day.

Just a question: in the future, do you plan on uploading rips of the story mode artworks and such? In a not immediate future, of course. People should see those things for themselves through their own copies of the game and Atlus has even politely asked people not to post any spoilers. And by politely, I mean casting death curses on those who do.

Thanks once again. :china:

Oh man this is awesome.

Does Shadow Draygon still do those Blazen comics? In any case, I bet he could do some with these sprites.

Thank you very much for this fine treat, Circuitous. I would also extend these thanks to your previous sprite packs that I leeched so thoroughly during my times as a lurker.

Seriously, as a big fan of sprite art these easily made my day.

Just a question: in the future, do you plan on uploading rips of the story mode artworks and such?

As soon as I get them and can properly rip them. A few files have changed format since BlazBlue so I'll need some help getting my tools to cooperate.

I found never seen before colors in the pack!

ysugold.png

yugold.png

They are not DLC, so I think you can unlock them as rewards maybe.

Btw, there's something wrong with the Blacks, they appear as pink... Not a major issue, can be fixed quickly with the Bucket but just pointing out.

Plus, I also found Golden-eyed Shadow palletes.

So 9-16 may be unlockables? I hope that's the true.

Those all black colors actually look interesting. Also Circ da bess.

Yukiko's Palettes

[table=width: 950]

Palette1.gif

Palette2.gif

Palette3.gif

Palette4.gif

Palette5.gif

Palette6.gif

Palette7.gif

Palette8.gif

Palette9.gif

Palette10.gif

Palette11.gif

Palette12.gif

Palette13.gif

Palette14.gif

Palette15.gif

Palette16.gif

[/table]

Some warning would be nice next time so I don't waste time doing what's already done.

Some warning would be nice next time so I don't waste time doing what's already done.

Yeah, I could've thought of that beforehand.

Thanks for letting me know, though. I usually like to contribute stuff to sites like here. Being someone who mains Yukiko, I will gladly take the honor of posting the palettes of her Persona if they are needed for this thread alongside of the character palettes. :)

Yeah, I could've thought of that beforehand.

Thanks for letting me know, though. I usually like to contribute stuff to sites like here. Being someone who mains Yukiko, I will gladly take the honor of posting the palettes of her Persona if they are needed for this thread alongside of the character palettes. :)

I've already got a system going, so for consistency's sake I'll do them anyway. :shrug: