Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Circuitous

Persona 4 Arena Character Sprites

Kanji is Baofu (with Odysseus as Persona) and Yosuke is Eikichi (with Hades as Persona) from Persona 2.

Liz's is Joker/Nyarlathotep from P2.

Many thanks for the sprites Circuitous x2.

I figured they were from P2 or P1 after I saw Mitsuru's was Maya from P2, thanks for the insight, will scrounge through Megami wiki to find the others.

I can safely say S.labrys is Elly and asterios is Nike, the only one i'm iffy about is Kuma, but if it's jack frost and pyro jack I can sort of see that

edit: so the full list I have of the 9'th slot references (because if BB/GG get lists Persona better get one XP)

Aigis/Athena --------Metis/Psyche (P3:FES)

Akihiko/Ceasar ------- Takaya/Hypnos (P3)

Chie/Tomoe ------- Yukari/Io (P3)

Elizabeth/Thanatos ------- ???/??? (doesn't appear to be Joker/Nyarlathotep, as the colors don't match)

Kanji/Take-Mikazuchi ------- Baofu/Odysseus (P2)

Kuma/Kintoki-Douji -------- Jack Frost/Pyro Jack (Atlus Mascots)

Labrys/Adriane ------- Aegis/Palladion (P3)

Mitsuru/Artemisia ------- Maya/Artemis (P2)

Naoto/Sukuna-Hikuna ------- Yukino/Durga (P2)

S.Labrys/Asterios ------- Eriko/Nike (P2)

Yosuke/Jiraya ------- Eikichi/Hades (P2)

Yu/Izanagi ------- Minato (P3 MC)/Orpheus (P3)

Yukiko/Konohana Sakuya ------- Chidori/Medea (P3)

I noticed that some of the character's Instant Kill sprites (the big, high quality ones) are missing from the rip sets, notably Chie's. What's up with that?

If you mean their large artwork, in the case of Astral Heats they were stored in different directories. That may be the case here. Everything in the folders is everything in the files that I've ripped so far. If it's not there, I haven't been able to rip it yet.

Nice, story art portaits.

But Circ's sprites rips are better since they all include palletes for both character and persona. Oddly, the ones on this link stil lack Chie, Kanji and Naoto IK shots.

Their IK shots aren't in their character files. That's why they're not in any of the rips. Not sure what's confusing about that.

As far as the story mode stuff goes, I got all the portraits/BGs/CGs done earlier today but haven't uploaded them yet (was hoping to make progress on the files I can't open, but nothing so far). I'll probably post them up tonight. The rips on TSR look like the same stuff I have, though, as far as the portraits are concerned.

Thank you for these.

A question, are there any still shots of stage backgrounds? I want to make a wallpaper but I dunno if these exist. (From the disc or elsewhere, like a website.)

The story mode has cropped backgrounds similar to BB's (a little bit smaller, I'd say), but I'm not posting any story mode stuff until the 7th.

I believe Elizabeth's/Thanatos 9th color are the other Velvet Room denizens..

Belladonna (singer) and Nameless (piano guy).

The story mode has cropped backgrounds similar to BB's (a little bit smaller, I'd say), but I'm not posting any story mode stuff until the 7th.

Thanks~

thanks for doing this I was waiting and even looking for them myself you just made my day now I don't have to look any more.

Palettes for Athena, Thanatos, Take-Mikazuchi are not showing up at all when I click on link its say try aging.

Might've missed a connection to my server somewhere, hopefully it's resolved now. I had to host them myself since they're too big for imgur. :v:

We've got hitboxes ripped and are steadily adding to the wiki, but frame data would be great. Send me a PM and I'll help however I can.

Hey, Circuitous, are you interested in helping rip hitboxes and framedata?

Or did you just use Hipster to dump these images.

Here is what I have so far.

http://i.imgur.com/CYKbn.png

We've got hitboxes ripped and are steadily adding to the wiki, but frame data would be great. Send me a PM and I'll help however I can.

aye, me too

Can't say I know anything about them. Zinac got the BB hitbox viewer to read P4A's data, you might try him.