Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ShinBlanka

[Mar 29-31, 2013] FINAL ROUND XVI - Atlanta, GA

Already pre-reg'd for this, wondering if anyone'll be splitting a hotel room? I'm willing to pay my share, I'll probably be there Friday and would be fine leaving Sunday or Monday.

I'd be willing to split a room. I was debating leaving Monday, but it depends on when I book my flight. I'm planning on booking early february.

***Dojo Mojo FR16 News Flash***

We would like to thank BROKENTIER for being apart of the FINAL ROUND family once again as an official sponsor for FR16. Please check out their website for wonderful FGC apparel for t-shirts, hats, and hoodies! http://www.brokentier.com/ The hypest tournament in the UNIVERSE has teamed up with the finest FGC apparel in the UNIVERSE! Can the earth handle this this much awesomeness?!?!? Stay tuned for more FR16 News!

After the absolute wonderful time I and 4 others had last year, i'm pushing 90%, if not 100% of my community to go to Final Round this year. It's an amazing place to be and ShinBlanka is great to talk to. Super pumped to hear that there's going to be more space!

HOTEL ROOMS ARE GOING FAST!!!!!! You better grab them while they are available now people because as the date for the event get closer the rooms under my event that's blocked off for you will disappear quickly! Also the FR16 announcements will get bigger as the event get's closer and closer! goto:

http://www.finalround.org/location.cfm

And reserve your hotel room today!

Already pre-reg'd for this, wondering if anyone'll be splitting a hotel room? I'm willing to pay my share, I'll probably be there Friday and would be fine leaving Sunday or Monday.

Nice i'll see you in march

I'd be willing to split a room. I was debating leaving Monday, but it depends on when I book my flight. I'm planning on booking early february.

nice i'll see you here in march.

After the absolute wonderful time I and 4 others had last year, i'm pushing 90%, if not 100% of my community to go to Final Round this year. It's an amazing place to be and ShinBlanka is great to talk to. Super pumped to hear that there's going to be more space!

Thanks man i'm glad you and your friends had a good time at FR15 and you coming back for more! See you guys in march!

If you want to get a room at the venue you need to do so quick because all of the double bed rooms are sold out and I don't know how long until we reach full capacity for the hotel. If you plan to attend FINAL ROUND 16 you might want to grab those rooms up before they are all gone. At this moment they have Single King Bed rooms still available to reserve. One of the questions i've received is "Do they charge my card before I arrive at the hotel?" We don't have any none refundable rooms on our group block so they shouldn't charge you when you make the reservation. The link to the tournament venue is http://www.finalround.org/location.cfm

See you guys in 49 days and 16 hours!

Hey guys, me and Jyosua are good on a room every night other than sunday night. If you guys can spare some space for that one night, we're fine with paying our share for that night. It would be really cool. Thanks.

So while preforming a hotel room check for the rooms available via the FR16 group rate I compared the normal rate to what they have available and what I had available. The double beds are sold out for standard and executive rooms in the entire hotel. At this moment we only have Standard Single king available for the low price of $93 per night and you may request a roll out bed.

Or you can goto Hilton's official site at

https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hi/reservation/book.htm?execution=e1s1

and you'll see the rooms are $129 per night to reserve or $114 if pay for the room in advance, but it's none refundable if you do that. I don't know how much longer this rooms will be available, but they are trying to sell the same rooms at a higher price on the hilton website, so if you want to save at least $30 per day on your hotel room you better snatch up the last few rooms available! No sleeping in the hallways/lobbies people. lol

The funny thing is the people that normally get rooms hasn't got their rooms yet! I know what I will be asked in 4 weeks. "Are there any more rooms available?" and my reply will be "Sorry man, but FR sold out a 507 guest rooms hotel from March 28 --> April 1 like 2 weeks ago." Don't be that guy that ask me that question in 4 weeks. Reserve that room right now while it's still available.

Is anyone organizing a Side tournament for BB?

Ben Lester asked to do so. If it happens it would have to be on sat after mk9 is completed. I told Ben if the BB players bring their own set up's it will help a lot to get BB side joint happening! ;) Also P4A will be running on Sat so the side event can not hold up/delay the p4a event at any moment! A player is to play his official tournament matches 1st.

So while preforming a hotel room check for the rooms available via the FR16 group rate I compared the normal rate to what they have available and what I had available. The double beds are sold out for standard and executive rooms in the entire hotel. At this moment we only have Standard Single king available for the low price of $93 per night and you may request a roll out bed.

Or you can goto Hilton's official site at

https://secure3.hilton.com/en_US/hi/reservation/book.htm?execution=e1s1

and you'll see the rooms are $129 per night to reserve or $114 if pay for the room in advance, but it's none refundable if you do that. I don't know how much longer this rooms will be available, but they are trying to sell the same rooms at a higher price on the hilton website, so if you want to save at least $30 per day on your hotel room you better snatch up the last few rooms available! No sleeping in the hallways/lobbies people. lol

The funny thing is the people that normally get rooms hasn't got their rooms yet! I know what I will be asked in 4 weeks. "Are there any more rooms available?" and my reply will be "Sorry man, but FR sold out a 507 guest rooms hotel from March 28 --> April 1 like 2 weeks ago." Don't be that guy that ask me that question in 4 weeks. Reserve that room right now while it's still available.

Ben Lester asked to do so. If it happens it would have to be on sat after mk9 is completed. I told Ben if the BB players bring their own set up's it will help a lot to get BB side joint happening! ;) Also P4A will be running on Sat so the side event can not hold up/delay the p4a event at any moment! A player is to play his official tournament matches 1st.

Larry, that was me, Andrew Norris, not Ben =P

Understood, thanks Larry!

https://twitter.com/Skyekun/status/301742547565416449

Also what's up with rooming, who has spots open, etc

Ok everyone ask and you shall receive! With over half of the building sold out and our group doubled the amount reserved for us I had to sign an additional contract to get the remaining rooms released to you at the FR rates! At 6pm tomorrow all of the remaining rooms will be released! I don't know how long they will last so you better get them at 6:01pm to make sure you get a room. Here's the link: http://www.finalround.org/location.cfm

Also for those that was waiting for their check they will not charge your card before you arrive at the hotel so you can feel safe that they won't charge you.

Ben asked me on facebook sir! :P

I swear that was me that asked Larry =P

Also, if anyone here on Dustloop is planning on coming to Final Round and can bring a setup for Blazblue, please let me know. I'm trying to get a total of 4 setups together so BB can run smoothly. Also, Jyosua will be bringing his laptop so we're going to see if he can stream off of 4G. If he can't, he'll be recording matches.

Also, if anyone here on Dustloop is planning on coming to Final Round and can bring a setup for Blazblue, please let me know. I'm trying to get a total of 4 setups together so BB can run smoothly. Also, Jyosua will be bringing his laptop so we're going to see if he can stream off of 4G. If he can't, he'll be recording matches.

'Cause I'm baller like that.

On a side note, are they just simply out of double bed rooms? I noticed that even after the 6PM mark, none became available.

Edit: Derp, realized that Shin already said the entire hotel was sold out of doubles.

I just need to bunk up with someone. If you're generous enough, please pm me with details and how much I'll need to chip in.

I will be bringing a setup, possibly 2 that I plan to use to support side events. GGXX and BlazBlue. Reptar is running BB side, and I assume Heidern will be doing GGXX? Looking forward to my Final Round vacation like nothing else!

Ok everyone ask and you shall receive! With over half of the building sold out and our group doubled the amount reserved for us I had to sign an additional contract to get the remaining rooms released to you at the FR rates! At 6pm tomorrow all of the remaining rooms will be released! I don't know how long they will last so you better get them at 6:01pm to make sure you get a room. Here's the link: http://www.finalround.org/location.cfm

Also for those that was waiting for their check they will not charge your card before you arrive at the hotel so you can feel safe that they won't charge you.

This guy is smart! You guys need to listen to him. :)

if you bring it I will allow it.

'Cause I'm baller like that.

On a side note, are they just simply out of double bed rooms? I noticed that even after the 6PM mark, none became available.

Edit: Derp, realized that Shin already said the entire hotel was sold out of doubles.

Yes i've said we are out of double rooms for a few weeks now. Next year when I state that the rooms are going fast you will get that double bed room sir. :)

I just need to bunk up with someone. If you're generous enough, please pm me with details and how much I'll need to chip in.

Someone help this man out!

I will be bringing a setup, possibly 2 that I plan to use to support side events. GGXX and BlazBlue. Reptar is running BB side, and I assume Heidern will be doing GGXX? Looking forward to my Final Round vacation like nothing else!
Sup Tad, i'm sure the gg and bb community will thank you sir! By the way do you want to be a volunteer?

Sup Tad, i'm sure the gg and bb community will thank you sir! By the way do you want to be a volunteer?

If you are well staffed for qualified and able bodied men, then I'll take a pass, but if you even the slightest bit short handed and need my help, then I'm in it 100 percent. I'm down to be lazy, but I'm also down to help with anything at a moments notice.

@Skye: I've got a room but I won't be sure of how much space I've got until a few weeks before FR. If worse comes to worse and you have no where to stay, then just let me know and we'll take care of you.

If you are well staffed for qualified and able bodied men, then I'll take a pass, but if you even the slightest bit short handed and need my help, then I'm in it 100 percent. I'm down to be lazy, but I'm also down to help with anything at a moments notice.

@Skye: I've got a room but I won't be sure of how much space I've got until a few weeks before FR. If worse comes to worse and you have no where to stay, then just let me know and we'll take care of you.

Yes I need your help sir. Goto the website and sign up on the volunteer page now!!!!!

There's only 19 days left until online registration is closed, so make sure you get your badge + your games registered before the deadline ends! The only way to ensure you being properly seeded is to online register. Online registration ends 2 weeks before the event so it would allow us to make the pools a week in advance and post them 3 days before the event. That way everyone will know what pool and what time they need to report to their pools.

We need your help to make sure everything starts on time/on schedule and pre registering online is a vital part of the process! If you do sign up at the door for your games it will be $10 more than the online fee. ($40 online and $50 at the door) Also you won't be seeded in ANY MANNER if you sign up at the door. You will be placed in the next available slot in a pool. We can't spend 1-2 hours reseeding the pools because people want to be lazy. Goto the following link to register online:

http://www.finalround.org/register.cfm

There's only 14 days until the FINAL ROUND hotel group rate will end and I added more rooms so you guys would have a chance to get a room under the FR group rate ($93 per night) instead of the $150 per night without the fr group rate. Goto the following link to reserve your room before they are all gone:

I don't know if everyone realize it, but there's only 34 days until the hype is upon us shawty! Stay tuned to WINTER BRAWL 7 stream on team spooky for the newest FR16 trailer!

Thanks a million.