Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

READ THIS BEFORE POSTING

OFF TOPIC WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. THIS THREAD SHOULD BE USED FOR FINDING MATCHES OVER THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK ONLY, AND DISCUSSING RECENT MATCHES AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS. PLEASE KEEP IT FIGHTING GAME RELATED. FAILURE TO STAY ON TOPIC WILL RESULT IN AN INFRACTION.

[table=width: 700, class: outer_border, align: center]

• Use this thread to find matches on PSN or to say Good Games to the people you played (or Bad Games).
  • Keep the "off topic" stuff out of this thread.
  • Everyone can feel free to post if you're hosting a room or looking for matches. I advise posting your "location" when you go to do this so that people know what to expect in terms of lag.

[/table] Edited by Kurushii

So, I finally got the game today. I am hosting a party tonight around 9:00pm hopefully. Not sure how many slots yet but the room will be open! :3

I am training my Aigis and Elizabeth (and not derp ._.).

Good games to those I played on Ranked matches. I gotta get that swag for Yukiko's PSR. :P

Ggs to ranked and the people that refused to tech Yu on knockdown lolol.

EDIT: a wild leonil appears! Ggs also to brkrdave and any other I ran into

Edited by Crossfire

GGs to Cookie and others I played in player.

Why did I decide to pick up Shadow Labrys instead of Labrys?

GG's to everyone that joined my stream room. FE4-Player, MashThat5A, Kid Viper, Donavan, Psyken, and others. :3

Sorry I didn't stay longer. Apparently my connection through a fit and I got knocked out of the room.

Joined again, but then I figured the same thing would happen anyway, so I just left.

GGs to anyone who I got to play against. If you fought Sanoshi using Yu then it was me. Keep an eye out for me, i'll be around :3

Late gg's to Kurushii's room, I left to keep playing my local player online.

GGs FE4-Player, Psyken, Kanji player who's name escapes me, and anyone else I played on ranked. Met some strong players so far.

GG's to Ayashi. I'm going to have to play your Aegis some more so I can prep for this tournament in two weeks.

GGs to all, it was very fun. I am just going to erase my player card and start from scratch when the area where my wisdom teeth used to be stops causing pain to the point of distraction.

GGs to everyone I bodied on my quest for PSR.
Lmao, I earned 200 PSR just today with a 75% win rate, but I'm sure some of you guys did better. :kitty:

Good games to those I played on Ranked matches. I gotta get that swag for Yukiko's PSR. :P
I think you were to Yukiko I faced, good shit. :)

Hey online actually feels pretty okay in this game. I might actually fight people! :v:

I think you were to Yukiko I faced, good shit. :)

If the Yukiko you faced was the one with the Homura Akemi palette, then that is me. :)

That indeed was some good shit right there, good games we had earlier.

I only use Alice Yukiko and Color#7. Homura is a cute color but it's popular and I'm hipster Yukiko player.

GGs to ranked people. I'm getting blown up by Yosuke, Labrys, and Akihiko mostly.

Who the hell is FRAUD_POLICE?

You're a fraud.