Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Spacebace, Haven, and Foreverwandering.

I am on 3 hours of sleep holy fuck I need to play you guys after rest and when my net quits closing the room.

Yeah, I played 80 something matches yesterday and I can't really remember who I played, but if you did play me in ranked GG.

BGs to me for getting exposed by Yukiko's IK twice!

I really need to figure out what to do against zoners.

GGs to Sen's Yukiko.

I was wondering how many times I could get away with dashing through your fireball before you stopped using it like that XD.

GGs to Batou

I really need to work on that MU. Yosuke gets in so fast and his botans arrrrghsadfkj. Good set all around though. I learned a lot

ranked mashes so much, especially akihiko players. 5a is all they know. his jab must be gdlk.

Damn first BrkrDave now you. The irony is just too lulz.

:yaaay:

GGs to the randoms in my room which were 2 Mitsurus and another Labrys.

I only know how to deal with Mitsuru by sitting there and take her sword-thrusting like a man. Then pray to god they fuck up more often than I do because I never win against Mitsuru. Mitsuru just loses against me.

Damn first BrkrDave now you. The irony is just too lulz. :yaaay:
what irony? l never said l didnt mash, but it's not mindless mashing like ranked with their mashing 5a the entire match. it's me seeing what l can do on defense, where the holes are, things like that. l don't mind getting exposed the first few game because my download factor is insane. maybe you should play me for more than 1 match and find out. ft10 sometime?

I cannot wait until I get home and can see all this ranked mashing for myself.

How long do you think it will be till the mashers get bored and leave?

"Let me see what I can press instead of just blocking." LMAO

K. :) I want to see this insane download factor, lol. Just invite me sometime tomorrow night.

Holy shit my internet is ass today. I'mma just learn some shit with Labrys in Training Mode tonight. GGs to Shadowfiend and Neo_Zeromus_X. D:

is it just me or is it really hard to find anything above 2 bars? i search both ranked and player matches and i usually get listed a bunch of zero bars or no connection status at all, even against players i just played against.

@biscuit, yeah, it's called learning the game, dude. and sure. you'll see soon enough.

the mashing in this game is even worse than bb....

learn to block people, geez!

No don't, I like my free FC combos.

the mashing in this game is even worse than bb....

learn to block people, geez!

No no no I like hearing counter when I press buttons on their wake up.

GGs to everyone who joined my room "BARFIGHTZ" and GGs to people on ranked. Lolzy games to mashers. Stop mashing at 5D oki, I don't mind losing one Izanagi primer if it means that I get to go apeshit on you after.