Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I hate fighting every character except Chie, Mitsuru and Aigis.

Ugh, will someone let me win just once...

Would it really make you feel better if someone let you win?

It'd be better than fighting and endless array of matches and never winning. It's not fun. It's a pain and I just ragequit Netplay for today because of it. The first time I went on Ranked, I played 6 straight

matches and lost all of them. Ragequit PSN for that day. Got on Ranked today and played at least 4 or 6 today. Lost all of those as well.

I mean, battling in its own right is fun, but I can only take so much losing before suffereing a salt-induced breakdown.

The first time I went on Ranked, I played 6 straight matches and lost all of them. Ragequit PSN for that day. Got on Ranked today and played at least 4 or 6 today. Lost all of those as well..

You're only losing 6 matches and ragequitting? Maybe you should just limit yourself to 5 matches at a time and then train before playing again.

Well, family kinda limits my time so I can't go on longer than about 10 matches in one session anyway.

But it's kinda hard to get the motivation to keep playing when you know you're gonna get endlessly bodied anyway.

Personally I wholeheartedly support the notion that if you can't have fun playing a video game and don't see yourself having fun should you continue to play it, then one of the best things you can do for yourself is to stop playing it.

Look, I said that battling itself was fun.

But winning is...you know, more fun.

Sounds like a flat out lie if you spent the last however many pages whining and trying to get people to feel sorry for you like an attention whore. If you're just out for attention whoring then forget I said anything.

But anyway if you watch any high level Japanese videos, you should take a look at the 700-800+ psr player win rates. A handful of them are lower than you'd expect, likely because they lost many of those matches learning their character or the game.

That said, if you don't think you're improving from losing matches AND you can't have fun while losing then what's the point?

It'd be better than fighting and endless array of matches and never winning. It's not fun.

Sigh.

At least I'm TRYING to get better in this game. In BB I just bitched and never actually played the damn game. I'll probably be hosting a room later tonight under my uncle's account in case anyone wants to come body me for PSR :v:

This is starting to sound like that whole Star-Demon debacle........ And it had a bad ending...

That was a good end.

That was a good end.

I'm just hoping that this is the last time we hear of it, lest Agni wants to get the bad ending himself.

I don't believe I've played any DLers yet, I've been having too much fun with my Indy bros and those godlike 4 bar connections.

But winning is...you know, more fun.

Listen, I raged at the game when I first started too, but you don't give up. This is still relatively a new game and it takes time. That's what I have to remind myself each day I play online.

GGs to some people in ranked, I guess. Chie is fun to use. I hope to learn her further.

I've seen people start so free and end up fairly competitive.

It's really a nice thing to see when you see a player grow over time and you can see their progress first hand.

I'll tell you one thing that all of those players I've seen improve have in common above everything else that was instrumental in their ability to level up.

It was their attitude.

Lucky for everyone, unlike talent you don't have to be born with a good one.

I fully support not playing a game if you don't have any fun with it.

Play what you like, fuck the haters.â„¢

'cept sfxt or donjon shit that only you and your one friend are good at

Edited by severin

Where did everyone get the idea that I said I wasn't having fun period with this game?

I said losing constantly wasn't fun. Personally, P4A is my favorite current FG*, which is WHY I'm trying to get good in it in the first place.

*: Partially because of its lower execution barrier, I won't deny

Where did everyone get the idea that I said I wasn't having fun period with this game?

I said losing constantly wasn't fun. Personally, P4A is my favorite current FG*, which is WHY I'm trying to get good in it in the first place.

*: Partially because of its lower execution barrier, I won't deny

i'm sure if P4A had even ONE 623 or 41236 move input, at least 20% of the players would've returned the game after day 1. :toot:

GGs to pochp and randoms also.

i'm sure if P4A had even ONE 623 or 41236 move input, at least 20% of the players would've returned the game after day 1. :toot

Dat universal, 2 button DP system (1 button with macros). Blocking? Frame disadvantage? Fuck that shit, mash that DP lol.

GGs Cookie

For one you need to hit the lab and work on BnBs. I was surprised you kept dropping that undropable (5AA > 5BB > 5C > 2C > 236A/B) lol. You gotta be way faster with your inputs and hit-confirming in this game. Also, learn to block Yukiko's AoA, no one should be getting hit by that, 33F start-up and all (even though I got hit by it once too, just once though lol).

Your zoning reads were good though. I'm not that good at zoning so I just rush down given the chance. Since this is a match-up where the battle would go super slow if we just zoned, I just RTSD lol.

RTSD

Sorry to bug you, but what does this term mean? I've only seen it rarely.

Dat universal, 2 button DP system (1 button with macros). Blocking? Frame disadvantage? Fuck that shit, mash that DP lol.

I personally thought that giving everyone a DP was a good idea, DPs are easy as hell to bait and punish anyway.

GGs Cookie

For one you need to hit the lab and work on BnBs. I was surprised you kept dropping that undropable (5AA > 5BB > 5C > 2C > 236A/B) lol. You gotta be way faster with your inputs and hit-confirming in this game. Also, learn to block Yukiko's AoA, no one should be getting hit by that, 33F start-up and all (even though I got hit by it once too, just once though lol).

Your zoning reads were good though. I'm not that good at zoning so I just rush down given the chance. Since this is a match-up where the battle would go super slow if we just zoned, I just RTSD lol.

I'm not sure why I was dropping those combos. Probably the slowness of Blazblue. I still gotta get used to the speed of this game.

GGs. I still have work to do, it seems. Practice, practice, practice. God man, two good Akihikos whooped my ass before you came in. :sweatdrop:

Edited by susano