Kurushii

[P4A/P4AU] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGS to the randoms I knocked off today. Still wont stop my conquest of destroying every Akihiko to prove I'm the best! :] Shoutouts to Saio for hitting the labs together and us beating each other to death LOL (:

Looking to improve my Akihiko game. Can anyone help me out by running sets with me?

Going to bed. Shoutouts to all the guys on the East Coast lobby and LastStarSavior, all who bodied me pretty hard but still some good games overall!

Edited by kaz41

GGs to Ethereal_Albion.

Didn't do too bad with very little games played.

Now to dive head first into TTT2 starting tomorrow!

GGs to Sen, Dark Talon, and JustZero (don't even know if he has a DL account, seeing as I'm DL hikikomori) for sticking around so long + being available so early in the morning. I will SMP you all one day ufufu~ <(ゝω•)~☆

I was slowly losing my sanity chasing yosuke lol. At least finally someone noticed that gaps in my oki. But yeah sad I rarely play this.

Haha, good.

That means I did my job as Yosuke.

I liked how you didn't panic and get hit by my confuse IK stuff. Most people freak out and start trying to press buttons/move and get exposed.

I didn't want you to leave, You made that Kanji/Mitsuru player salty as fuck lol. I wanted to play you more, Your Liz is hella dope~ dat 2B D:

EDIT: If it's any consolation, he disbanded the room like a few seconds right after he kicked you. :/

Edited by Yggjrasil

It's so early!

I've got a bit of time to kill before I have to run some errands. Who wants to press buttons?!

Blehhhh.

GGs to training dummy and terrible players in ranked.

I call it quits when I ask for "good connection" and it kept grabbing people with 0 bars.

Edited by BatousaiJ

GGs to anyone I saw/see in ranked today, except ZegaPein. BGs for ragequitting before timing out after you took a full screen maziodyne to the face while you had life lead. If ranking down is that scary to you, stay the hell off of ranked. The only thing I don't understand is why every single one of you are Labrys players.

Edited by Volpe-de-Glacio

GGs to anyone I saw/see in ranked today, except ZegaPein. BGs for ragequitting before timing out after you took a full screen maziodyne to the face while you had life lead. If ranking down is that scary to you, stay the hell off of ranked. The only thing I don't understand is why every single one of you are Labrys players.

A Labrys player that can do 4k with a simple combo. Really?!

GGs to people I fought in practice account and real account. Shoutouts to a Teddy RQ after randm autos didn't work or Circus Act (or whatever that stupid move is called). My Yukiko is slowly coming around.

Edited by susano

A Labrys player that can do 4k with a simple combo. Really?!

GGs to people I fought in practice account and real account. Shoutouts to a Teddy RQ after randm autos didn't work or Circus Act (or whatever that stupid move is called). My Yukiko is slowly coming around.

You'd think winning matches off of lucky hit-confirms for stupid damage would become unfulfilling after awhile.

GGs to Taoru.

Took a few matches to get used to fighting Aki again. Haven't fought one of those in awhile and you did some pretty cool stuff! Keep it up~

I try to IK everrrryone.

Good move on switching to Aki in that match up though. The Kanji vs Yosuke is awful for Kanji IMO.

I try to IK everrrryone.

Good move on switching to Aki in that match up though. The Kanji vs Yosuke is awful for Kanji IMO.

Oh really? xD

>we need to have an intervention.

Mmmm, agreed. I mostly just play Kanji for fun anyways.

Xntrikcat's Naoto is moving along.

I just don't let him land SMP loops from 5B lol.

He SMP loop me a lot and I lose a lot of health.

Shoutouts to netplay being netplay.